Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Request For Health and Energy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello All,

I recently posted in this forum and I've really noticed a positive change in myself. I would like to request that everyone continue to pray for my health and wellness (I have a lot of sinus troubles) and also that you would continue to pray that I would have energy to get through the day. I don't drink caffeine now because of my hypoglycemia. If you need more information about me just look at my other threads.

God Bless. :salute

UPDATE:

Thank you so much to everyone who has continued to pray for me. In the last few days I felt like God has done a miracle in my life. Yestderday I had to get up for work at 6:50am and got done at 5:00pm. Then I worked from 7pm to 1pm. I felt like God carried me through the entire day.

I'm tired today, but I'm sure its from working so much.

Please continue to pray for my health and energy levels.

God Bless. :pray :thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back