Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer request - Job Issues

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

TorchHeart

I humbly ask for prayers for my latest job woes. Earlier this month, I quit my job so that I could start with a new company. The new company lead me to believe that I would be starting with them during the second week of November. However, plans never materialized. I went through training and everything with them only to receive a call from them telling me that I wouldn't be working with them after all. A person already within the company was going to be taking the job instead.

I got lucky in the fact that I landed a job with another company while I was waiting. This new company is going to use me as a remote/traveling medical coder. I got accepted a week ago last Tuesday, was trained a week ago today, and am ready to start. All they need is a client to set me up with. I don't know how long that will take (my supervisor says should be soon) and I am very nervous. I want to start soon as the pay is good and its getting close to Christmas. And, to be honest, I'm still somewhat shell-shocked by how the previous company treated me. I am hoping that this new company doesn't hose me like the other one did and just leave me hanging.

Please pray that I start working for this new company soon. It has been awful to wait to start working again, and I don't want to sit around any longer. I feel worthless just waiting, and I want don't want to get behind on bills, or not be able to get my son some things for Christmas. I know this might seem kind of selfish, but please let me get started working soon.

Holy Father, I confess to being a sinner. I have tried to repent of sins and failed. Sometimes I haven't tried as hard as I should to repent. I know that I am not worthy of Your grace, yet You still saw fit to send your Son, Jesus Christ, to die in my place and in the place of all mankind. I thank You greatly for this, and I humbly ask that You turn Your eyes to this poor sinner. Please relieve me of my anxiety and distress in this matter by letting me start working soon. Don't leave me to suffer for my previous poor decisions. Let this job work out, I humbly ask. If for no other reason, so that my family doesn't have to suffer. Especially my son. God, please forgive me of my sins, which I know are many. I am so sorry for them. Hear my prayer, please, and simply grant me this opportunity to start working for my new employer and to be able to start providing for my family soon. I humbly pray this in the powerful name of Your Merciful Son, Jesus Christ, Our Risen Savior. Amen.

Lord, please pave the way for TorchHeart to get a job. Please sustain him and his family by the power of your Almighty Hand during this difficult season. Please Lord send your comfort, peace, and blessings on his heart and his household. Please Lord minister to his heart while he's awake and while he's asleep. Please Lord comfort him through dreams and by your people. Please send your love to surround him. Please carry him during these difficult times. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Holy Name I pray. Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back