Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] prayer request

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dear brothers and sisters.
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Please pray for my older son will be getting married on 17th May at 12 noon, and I wish to join in his wedding but I have a great struggle to go to California due heavy financial constrains. If the Lord provide money I need to fly from New Orleans to San Francisco. Please pray that the Lord may provide my ticket to attend my son’s wedding.
Your brother,
Jagan

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot my brother for your prayers but I could not make it to attend the wedding of my son BY His grace everything went well Amen!!!!
Thank you again for your prayers Please do pray for our needs now

I'm sorry to hear you weren't allowed to go to your son, but like Paul's request to have a thorn in his flesh removed, but he was told the following.
2Co 12:8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Dear brother, we are on missions of one sort or the other in Christ, God has given each of a measure of faith for it, and He will provide our need.
Remember that all, not just some things work together for our good. Rom 8:28. I will certainly pray for you.

May God bless you in as He holds you, gives increase to your ministry, and sustains you in the way in Jesus' name. Amen.

Dear brother
Thanks for your great encouragement and I do believe God s provision that may come through any way as I trust Him and I also I believe it is His children and ministers.
Thanks a lot and lot for my famous verse that you have mentioned Rom 8:28 This is the verse I also asked congregation to memorize always to keep telling in every situation. Amen
God bless you my beloved brother
your brother
Jagan
www.chandiarchchristianmission.org

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back