Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] prayer support for relationship challenges

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

gresiela

I'm reaching out for your prayers and guidance as I navigate a challenging season in my relationship.

My boyfriend and I, both active in our church choir, face disapproval from my parents due to due to differences in socioeconomic backgrounds and negative perceptions of his family history. My parents are deeply involved in our church community, and they fear that my relationship embarrasses them among our social circles.

I have prayed fervently for clarity and guidance, asking God to reveal His will for our relationship. Despite my prayers, I have not received a clear answer, and my boyfriend continues to show me love and kindness that I believe are God-sent. I am torn between respecting my parents' wishes and following what I believe to be God's plan for my life. I understand the importance of honoring my parents, but I also feel called to pursue this relationship with faith and conviction.

Please pray for guidance for me and for understanding and acceptance from my parents. Pray that God's will be done in our lives and that He grants us the strength to navigate through challenges with grace and love.

How old are you? Is he around your age? Are you still a teenager? Because that I can understand. Teenagers brains are still not fully mature. They don't think the way a 25 or 30 yr old thinks

I'm 25 and he's 27
Your an adult. You gotta do what's best for you. If you have sought God over it, I see it justifiable. Maybe eventually your parents will come around. One day they will pass on and you will need someone who is going to take care of you. It's on your best interest that matters.

Back