Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Quality Fellowship

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rockytopva

When I came to Christ the Pentecostal Holiness church offered...

1. Sunday morning services
2. Sunday evening services
3. Wednesday evening services
4. Saturday evening prayer services
5. Regular revivals with excellent evangelists
6. Many quality and enjoyable retreats

Our pastor (who was a lot like Charles Stanley) back then was once an evangelist and he really knew how to find good evangelists for revival. The old timers use to tell me that they had something that would take them to heaven and I believed them. It seems like ministries these days feel they can go all online or on radio.

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. - Hebrews 10

The lack of quality fellowship post Covid is affecting the church and it is my main concern these days. Noting the Apostles.... And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart. - Acts 2:46

I graduated high school basically last in my class and did not have a lot of confidence. I was hired on in a factory and worked at the lowest labor grade. What changed my life is when we got some of the Virginia Tech football players who were all "Word of Faith" and from the eastern part of the state. They called me "McCwowt" (not my name and spoken in authoritative street lingo) and would say things all the time like... McCwowt? What are you believing God for McCwowt? And I would have to give them an answer that would create joy within their heart. I acted on the faith and began to progress...

1. Moved up to Line Inspector
2. Moved up to Machine Operator I
3. Moved up into Samples
4. They would fly me to factories to help in R&D
5. Moved up to Lab Technician
6. Enrolled in our community colleges IT program
7. Got two degrees Magna Cum Laude with the Who's who award
8. Won first place in several programming contests and many awards
9. Designed Lab Databases with the programming knowledge
10. Made much money in stock investments
11. Experience healing time and time again - With much thanksgiving to the Lord Jesus Christ

I can look back and say... Wow! Was that fun! And also appreciative of the quality fellowship I gotten from my Word of Faith brethren, who all moved on after their quality discipleship towards me.

Quality Christian fellowship --- Very Important!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back