Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] really confusing, stressful time right now

• Thread starter Fish.of.the.Lord
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
F

Fish.of.the.Lord

there's a lot going on with school and just too much emotionally. i have a friend who has a huge crush on me/has fallen in love with me, but at the moment it isn't going to work out, there's a lot of reasons why but i wont clog up my post with them, it would be way too long.

im definitely, 100% sure i have feelings for him back, but its not the right time for me to be dating. of that im also definitely, 100% sure of.

im just struggling with my feelings for him, my huge efforts to make sure things stay away from lovey-dovey, and not to mention the stress with school...

i just need your prayers and love. i would also really wish that you would pray for him as well, he's not Christian, he's open to the idea of God but hasn't decided yet because he's procrastinating on the subject. (his words)

i just really want him to know God, i want him to believe in the power of the Holy Spirit. God has helped me so much in the past, i just want him to understand and to listen so that he can be moved the same way as i have.

and also it would be so much easier for both of us if he would just understand what i believe and believe in the same thing. it would be a HUGE extra bonus.

thanks so much for your support. i appreciate it. <3

You have an awesome name, Fish.of.the.Lord ! :biggrin

It's also awesome that you know where exactly to draw the line. :thumbsup

The Bible says we are not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. So it's best that you keep romance out of this friendship. And you should talk to him and let him know your stand.

I will pray for his salvation, for your school work and for your friendship with him.

:pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back