Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Reconsidering Daniel 12:6-7

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Not sure who added the red to the word 'You', but it wasn't me. Sorry if you thought I was making an angry post.

Rondmon, I have no idea what you are talking about (Archetype False Prophet ?, Jason ?, Jewish High Priest ?).
None of that is relevant to the article that was posted (Daniel 12:6-7). The only thing that has been made clear is that you want to use this post to talk about some other subject.

Rondmon, I have no idea what you are talking about (Archetype False Prophet ?, Jason ?, Jewish High Priest ?).
None of that is relevant to the article that was posted (Daniel 12:6-7). The only thing that has been made clear is that you want to use this post to talk about some other subject.
Of course it is, you just do not understand what it all means. The 1260 is the Beast who conquers Israel 1260 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END(His Archetype Antiochus). The 1290 comes 30 days before that and it is the False Prophet who will be JUST LIKE the Archetype Jason who was named the High Priest by Antiochus, this will happen 1290 days before all these THINGS END at the 2nd coming. The 1335 comes begore both, it is the Two-witnesses, who show up 1335 days before the 2nd coming of Jesus ends all of these things.

I understand you don't understand it, that's obvious, you can't even understand that verses 12:1-2 are a part of the Beasts rule because Michael stands up to protect them, its not an extension of anything. So, basically, as a guy called unto prophecy nigh 40 years, its clear you do not understand prophecy, nor want pushback. But anytime I see anything being spread that is not factual, I am going to call it out. You need to find your calling, its not prophecy. all can't be hands some people are called to be feet.

If I have offended you, please forgive me.

It is clear that you take a large amount of pride in your prophetic studies.

According to Psalm 138:6, "Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off."

You may want to consider taking a more humble approach if your goal is to convince others that you have some greater knowledge of God's word.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back