Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Remember who we are

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Remember we are beings of light like Jesus said. He also said I am the vine and you are the branches. Which means we are connected to Jesus. God is not out there or up there. God is back where we came from or within us as Jesus also explains. We are consciousness experiencing life in this holographic world. Nothing can really hurt us. Not Corona1984, nor evil men that cause all the suffering in this world. We are made of light. We go back to the infinite light if someone or something "kills"us.So what. Help and love as many of our brothers,sisters,and animal friends while we are here. Falling into hate and fear gets us lost. Fear is a low vibration thus connects not well with Gods higher vibration. Love has a high vibration and connects well with God. Always look on the bright side of life

Perfect!!! Now we heard it from James Earl Jones. I haven't seen any of the lion kings yet..I was too old i guess but now i have time like most of us . Thanks for the great post.

Lol you're welcome. I really liked what you said, but you got me thinking about that movie quote. :lol Also, you're never too old for TLK. :wink

We are consciousness experiencing life in this holographic world. Nothing can really hurt us. Not Corona1984, nor evil men that cause all the suffering in this world. We are made of light.
I am sorry but this is not biblically correct.

All of humanity is made of the dust of the earth as it says in genesis. Jesus has made every thing, in other words the world we live in is real, it is not a dream or a hologram or a projection of God's thoughts or anything other than reality.

We are however adopted into God's family with all the previledges that give Christians.

Our ideas about live the universe and everything has to be grounded in the Bible and what it says.

Hi billspeerage and welcome to CF:wave2

As a child of God we need not fear anything of this world as we are to be a light unto the world and take no concern for our self as we take the Gospel message out to those who will have ears to hear.

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: 9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

I'm going to move your thread over to the Lounge as this forum is more for asking questions and getting advice.

God bless

I don't think we are beings of light just so easily. Jesus taught us to be the light of the world, and the salt of the world. Not just that but also to not hide the light, and warned of salt that loses it's saltiness.

He then also taught that He is the Light, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to God except through Jesus.

I have seen too much of my own actions from my own anger and other temptations to consider myself a being of light. And I assume the condition is fairly universal of a sinful nature people fight against. Our hope is in Jesus not in ourselves. To be close to Him is how I think of being one of the branches on the vine.

That said though, I might be too hard on my faults and assume everyone else is in the same boat as I am to fight against our flesh and to obey the spirit that God leads us with. There is another way to look at it, that we are new creations, when we are in Jesus. So beings of light might be right. I'm just not comfortable in that stance until I see my faults go away.

I am sorry but this is not biblically correct.

All of humanity is made of the dust of the earth as it says in genesis. Jesus has made every thing, in other words the world we live in is real, it is not a dream or a hologram or a projection of God's thoughts or anything other than reality.

We are however adopted into God's family with all the previledges that give Christians.

Our ideas about live the universe and everything has to be grounded in the Bible and what it says.
This is grounded in the bible. When you look through an electron microscope it sees beyond atoms or matter. All that is visible are strings. The dust of the earth that you mention. And when no consciousness is viewing it, it all disappears. Through Him all things were made. Science confirms that only God is real. The world is from God so also is reality, but not the whole entire reality. As men we see only 0.005 percent of visible light. I was not just trying to say that world is not real, but the hologram example
is a easy way to explain how this works. Also explains how miracles are possible. Remember in acts, the apostles performed many miracles too. Humanity lost focus on our light nature and became to focused on worldly things like Jesus cautioned us about

billspeerage Just a couple things that need clarified. What do you mean by a holographic world and infinite light?
You can read the book Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot if you like. It's a long explanation for this forum,or I'll come back to that later. Infinite light is simply what we call God. The alpha and Omega. The consciousness that simply is. Remember Jesus often says I am the light. The true light.

Hi billspeerage and welcome to CF:wave2

As a child of God we need not fear anything of this world as we are to be a light unto the world and take no concern for our self as we take the Gospel message out to those who will have ears to hear.

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: 9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

I'm going to move your thread over to the Lounge as this forum is more for asking questions and getting advice.

God bless
Thanks for the nice welcome. Who doesn't like hanging out in the lounge? (: Guess this is the only lounge any of us can hang out in for a while. ):

I don't think we are beings of light just so easily. Jesus taught us to be the light of the world, and the salt of the world. Not just that but also to not hide the light, and warned of salt that loses it's saltiness.

He then also taught that He is the Light, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to God except through Jesus.

I have seen too much of my own actions from my own anger and other temptations to consider myself a being of light. And I assume the condition is fairly universal of a sinful nature people fight against. Our hope is in Jesus not in ourselves. To be close to Him is how I think of being one of the branches on the vine.

That said though, I might be too hard on my faults and assume everyone else is in the same boat as I am to fight against our flesh and to obey the spirit that God leads us with. There is another way to look at it, that we are new creations, when we are in Jesus. So beings of light might be right. I'm just not comfortable in that stance until I see my faults go away.

It's only when we submit and surrender all to Christ is when we start shedding the old man (flesh) and put on the inner man (Spirit) that we start walking in newness of life as we are risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God, Colossians Chapter 3. It's a daily process as the flesh will always war against the Spirit. Even though it may win a few battles, it will never win the war against it.

You can read the book Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot if you like. It's a long explanation for this forum,or I'll come back to that later. Infinite light is simply what we call God. The alpha and Omega. The consciousness that simply is. Remember Jesus often says I am the light. The true light.

According to Michael Talbot ESP, telepathy and other paranormal phenomena are a product of this holographic model of
reality. He also believed in string theory of quantum gravity.

We are told in Leviticus 19:31; 20:27; 2 Chronicles 33:1-13 to have no dealings with such things as these types of things come from the evil spiritual realm of Satan and are an abomination to God. God's people are warned against seeking wisdom or participating in spiritual activity apart from God.

If all these things could be proved by science beyond a shadow of a doubt, we could still be assured that such things would not be of God, but rather from demonic forces, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15. To accept these teachings is foolishness and a rejection of God's ultimate power and authority.

According to Michael Talbot ESP, telepathy and other paranormal phenomena are a product of this holographic model of
reality. He also believed in string theory of quantum gravity.

We are told in Leviticus 19:31; 20:27; 2 Chronicles 33:1-13 to have no dealings with such things as these types of things come from the evil spiritual realm of Satan and are an abomination to God. God's people are warned against seeking wisdom or participating in spiritual activity apart from God.

If all these things could be proved by science beyond a shadow of a doubt, we could still be assured that such things would not be of God, but rather from demonic forces, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15. To accept these teachings is foolishness and a rejection of God's ultimate power and authority.
Wasn't aware they read michael Talbot back then. I was in a hurry so I through an accessible example out there. Not asking anyone to accept or worship the author. Wisdom is by definition from God . Otherwise it would not be very wise now would it?
The evil "spiritual?" realm of satan is concerned with keeping humanity in the dark so to more easily control them. Best use all the information God makes available to us so we can be awake to what the bad guys are trying to do to us. Science is about learning about Gods creation. Not evil in itself. Its what evil mad scientists do with the info that makes it evil. Im not jewish so to be honest the old testament is not my book. Lewis Black told me that, so I will honor it. When the apostles saw people baptising
who were not part of their group Jesus said to them let them do it. They are on our side.
God is Love. PS I think if the author Talbot was evil he would have kept the info for some secret society, not publish it for all to see. and besides didn't Jesus use esp and telepathy in a way?

I don't know how one can call themself a Christian and reject the OT which is the foreshadow of Christ come as we read in the NT. From Genesis to Revelations is all God's word and if we reject even one part, we reject the whole of the scriptures written by the Prophets and Apostles as God instucted and inspire them what to write for our Spiritual knowledge and understanding through His Holy Spirit. We would never have the teachings in the NT without the teachings in the OT.

I have no idea who Lewis Black is, but do know that Michael Talbot was openly gay living with his boyfriend before he died and was not a Christian. He attempted to incorporate spirituality, religion (not God's pure religion) and science to shed light on profound questions as he studied the spiritualism from Buddhism and American Indian spiritualism. Nothing he wrote in his books had anything to do with God or His word, but only come from the principalities that run rampant in this world. I never said he was evil, but was involved with those things God warned us to stay away from as they are abominations to Him as these are the works.

Please do not think I am coming against you or judging you as that is not my intent as I only present this to you as a concern for your own Spiritual welfare trying to open your eyes to the false teachers that are out there that can easily deceive others into believing their lies as you state you are a Christian.

I don't know how one can call themself a Christian and reject the OT which is the foreshadow of Christ come as we read in the NT. From Genesis to Revelations is all God's word and if we reject even one part, we reject the whole of the scriptures written by the Prophets and Apostles as God instucted and inspire them what to write for our Spiritual knowledge and understanding through His Holy Spirit. We would never have the teachings in the NT without the teachings in the OT.

I have no idea who Lewis Black is, but do know that Michael Talbot was openly gay living with his boyfriend before he died and was not a Christian. He attempted to incorporate spirituality, religion (not God's pure religion) and science to shed light on profound questions as he studied the spiritualism from Buddhism and American Indian spiritualism. Nothing he wrote in his books had anything to do with God or His word, but only come from the principalities that run rampant in this world. I never said he was evil, but was involved with those things God warned us to stay away from as they are abominations to Him as these are the works.

Please do not think I am coming against you or judging you as that is not my intent as I only present this to you as a concern for your own Spiritual welfare trying to open your eyes to the false teachers that are out there that can easily deceive others into believing their lies as you state you are a Christian.
Sorry i not rejecting OT. Lewis Black is a famous jewish comedian . Was his joke to christians. "Its not your book!" But don't forget it was the scribes and high priests
who wanted Jesus dead. Jesus was very critical of them.Romans didn't care as much. It is rumored that some Levites altered parts. I don't know. Jesus is clear about new covenant for gentiles.
If in the beginning was Jesus then it was most likely Jesus who opened the eyes of the teacher they call buddha. (buddha simply means awake). War and oppression of Gods children are abominations. Not native American spiritualism. As for Mr. Talbots personal life...I not willing to cast any stones his way. The false teachers are on CNN FOX BBC CBS etc. This Talbot guy doesn't sound very harmful compared to all the lies were told
by the elites in" power"

As a quote from A Christmas Carol Musical "To understand the present, one must first understand the past." -The Ghost of Christmas Past

billspeerage Thank you for clearing that up about rejecting the OT. To answer the rest of you post.

Jesus actually condemned the Pharisees and Scribes as we read this in Matthew 23:1-36 and His judgement against them was justified within their own righteousness and finding favor in the Roman government, instead of God.

Their were certain things incorporated into the law that were not of God, but really had no bering on that which God already gave to Moses. The new covenant was a better covenant of God's grace through faith in Christ for both Jews and Gentiles, but to the Jews first, Ephesians 2:8-10; Romans 1:16, 17.

A Buddha is one who has attained Bodhi wisdom, an ideal state of intellectual and ethical perfection which can be achieved by man through purely human means, The term Buddah literally means enlightened one, a knower. This goes completely against the Spirit of God as the carnal mind (ones own enlightenment by purely human means) is a hostile enemy against His Holy Spirit, Romans 8:5-8.

I'm not talking about fake news reports, I'm talking about those who are false prophets God warned us about, Matthew 24:11; Romans 16:17, 18;2 Timothy 4:3 2Peter 2:1, 2. They are not of God nor do they have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit who teaches us all truths, John 14:26.

Teachings by Talbot and the likes of others are very harmful as what he taught comes against the truths of God as he teaches deception against the God of all creation.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

i understand what you mean but don't forget God is God of the whole world. The buddha guy tried mens religions but knew there was more. It had to be Jesus that opened his mind. His teachings were not so different. Jesus say to he who knocks the door shall be opened . He didn't say you have to have grown up in palestine or jerusalem or you outa luck. God reveals himself to different people in different ways. God is not limited to mans rules of dogma. Jesus is for everyone who seeks Him is my
personal understanding. It looks to me like we are beyond false teachers now. satan is literally trying to get in our face now. We need all decent loving people to join together
as one. We need to find a way to include everyone because as we speak Bill Gates is promoting the mark of the beast during all this confusion. His artificial vaccine he says will inject people with nano particle rfid so they can scan who has the "mark". He literally said we won't be able to gather in groups till everybody has it. He's been on TV
promoting this all week. Thats the false prophet stuff we need to worry about. We need everyone . we need to save His sheep. This is our job as christians now it looks like. What do you think will be the best way to approach our present dilemma ? Sorry but this stuff is happening fast . Maybe some global forum between many denominations
and religions. Strength in numbers people. No lie ...Bill gates is really saying this stuff,
and he was at the davos meeting with all those other crazy rich folk planning this last year. Also 100% fact

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back