Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Requests for reviews:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Bud,

You posted two new reviews to the same site and still have the old one in place! I don't know, I'm new here but perhaps Logan, the moderator, can clean this up for you...

It doesn't seem fair to other sites looking for input (hint, hint, like ours!) just getting pushed out of the way and further down the page.

All in Love,
:crazyeyes:

Sorry for that double topic.. :o
I didn't notice it doing that and I only pushed submit once.. Umm. I must have refreshed the page when I posted that.. :oops:

Please, someone in power, delete this topic and posts under it!

Okay, Mudjosh...

I've looked a little further too on your site and I've noticed that you have a strict doctype. I'm thinking you should validate because currently you have 67 errors in your code. Some little things such as
instead of
which can quickly be cleaned up although you do have it coded correctly in a lot of places, just fix the errors scattered elsewhere. Other things are bigger and more cumbersome but can still be corrected. Check them from the W3C Markup Validator.

The use of tables is probably and more than likely avoidable with your css but not a big deal to me. The "purists" would tell you otherwise!

You take care. Maybe I'll post on your site under the health section about the benefits of salt therapy and the use of the salt pipe for those suffering from respiratory distress! :tongue

haha. I know that feeling..

Anyway,

To get rid of the
errors would take me several days of pouring through the coding I believe as it was probably done by Mod Authors.. :x

And the tables I probably done on my own as it was the best way I know how to set it.. (I am only semi-experienced with html)

But anyone else?

I have visited your forum, very nice... I will be spending time there as it is very friendly and comfortable...

Thanks,
Great Job! :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

I have changed the style of the site and also we are no longer using the same software. My Co-Admin and I raised enough money to go for a more pricy software called IPB so we are currently using this for our forum's needs.

Our members are loving it!

Come tell me what you think.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back