Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 13

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Diolectic

The Beast in Revelation 13:1 is the same as the one in Revelation 17:3
Note: These seven heads are seven kingdoms and ten horns are ten kings found in Chapt 17.

Revelation 13:1 And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten diadems, and on its heads names of blasphemy.
Ref. Dan 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, different from one another.
This is a good refrence because bothe are beasts described as a leopard, a bear, as a lion.
However, the beast in Rev 13 are not these 3 but are 1 in the 3:
Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and its feet as of a bear, and its mouth as a lion's mouth.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of its heads, as having been slain to death, and its deadly wound was healed. And all the earth wondered after the beast.
Note: this is a political wound as Rome was thought to have gone, but now comes back.

Rev 13:6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemy toward God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, and those that dwell in Heaven.
Note: This to verse 10 and verse 17 is the best description of the third seal.
Rev 13:7 And it was given to it to war with the saints, and to overcome them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and tongue and nation. (Ref. Dan. 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them,
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.)

Notice: the wording I have on this next verse, it come closest to what it should mean:
Rev 13:11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. And he had horns, both like a lamb, both spoke like a dragon.
It is not "a two horned beast that spoke as a dragon."
It is a beast that has two horns and the two horns are like a lamb and they both spoke as a dragon.

Furthermore, the term "coming up out of the earth" is a clue from Daniel 7:17 These great beasts are four, four kings; they shall rise up out of the earth.
Out of the sea come kingdomes.
Out of the Earth come kings.
This is why the first beast is Rome & the second is of the Anti-christ and his false prophet.

Notice: again the wording I have on this next verse, it come closest to what it should mean:
Rev 13:14 And it deceives those dwelling on the earth, because of the signs which were given to it to do before the beast, saying to those dwelling on the earth to appoint a representative to the beast who has the wound of the sword, and lived.
Note: this is the anti-christ, one of the horns.

Rev 13:15 And was given to it to give life to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak, and might cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
In other words: New Rome gives this man the authority to speak on its behalf.
Furthermore, New Rome makes man bow down to it by having all mankind give their allegiance to him or die.

To conclude this post, I will say that the Anti-christ is not a religious power or entity, but a politicial one.

Seven Headed Beast

This beast is absolutely a symbolism for Human Governments, many misunderstand that, you don't. However this is not just one nation (Rome). Remember there are seven heads, not just one.Revelation 17:10, also remember that in Daniel there was a beast for every world power from his day onward IE; Babylonia, Medo-Persia, Grease, Rome, and the last which I strongly believe is Britannia-America. Daniel described another vision which represented nations, that vision was of the large statue or image of a man divided into Five sections. The first two world powers were ones that were not included because they were in power before the time of Nebuchadnezar's rule (the King who had the vision that was interpreted by Daniel), they are Egypt and Assyria; seven in total, represented by seven heads on the beast. So not only does this beast represents a political nation, But nations and human politics as a whole. These nations of the world speak blasphemous and grandiose things. This beast must be an enemy of god. Would supporting these nations make us an enemy of god as well? ...Lets see what some of these scriptures I have found say about that:

Daniel 2:44“And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;â€Â

Luke 4:1-8 “Now Jesus, full of holy spirit, turned away from the Jordan, and he was led about by the spirit in the wilderness for forty days, while being tempted by the Devil. Furthermore, he ate nothing in those days, and so, when they were concluded, he felt hungry. 3 At this the Devil said to him: “If you are a son of God, tell this stone to become a loaf of bread.†4 But Jesus replied to him: “It is written, 'Man must not live by bread alone.'†5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.†8 In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, 'It is God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.â€Â

1John 5:19 “We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.â€Â

John 18:36“Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.â€Â

James 4:4 “Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself a enemy of God.â€Â

Biblestudent1@gmail.com

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back