Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Review my site:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jsnbrown

This is a site to deepen it's members Relationship in the one True Savior and King. It has been up for just a month and a half (I believe) and at the moment has 22 members / around 7 active ones.. We have had around 22 guests today so far..

I'm looking for some tough critisim.. I don't mind it.. I will learn from what ever you got to give me. Thanks!

http://revolution713.freeforums.org

My first critique is that the automatic music playing when you go to the site is generally thought of as an annoyance...I hate to say it, but for me, it makes me immediately wanna close the window because that's easier than pulling up the volume on my computer to turn it down or off.

I think you have a good variety of topics on there and it looks current, which is always good. If you can keep people constantly discussing topics, then you've got a great thing going :)

Blessings!

mudjosh said:
Any other critics? It has now been open for several months.
The light text against the dark background bothers my eyes. If you want the dark background you should lower the brightness of the text (or make colors user definable).

There is also a light skin available in the user control panel.. The skin has gotten extremely contrasting remarks.. The ones who like it REALLY like it and the ones who don't.. well I added that spare skin for.. :tongue

mudjosh said:
There is also a light skin available in the user control panel.. The skin has gotten extremely contrasting remarks.. The ones who like it REALLY like it and the ones who don't.. well I added that spare skin for.. :tongue
There's just no pleasing some people... 8-)

I should say the default appearance is really attractive, but my eyes are just not up to the contrast. Your site is not the only one I have trouble with. :sad

Hi there...

I don't understand why, as a Christian Forum site, the first thing I see when I land there as a guest is an ad from Flirt with a vuluptious woman's breasts pouring out of the page.

I would be very careful with ads, they generally cheapen a site, especially when you can't control which ones are seen! :sad

Other than that, nice looking site. Keep up the good work...

Because SaltRocks! ;-)

umm..oops! changing link.. We have started hosting our own forum due to the ads.. Sorry I accidentally exposed you to that..
ach.. I can't edit!!!!

I will start a new thread..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back