Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

seeing the Lord in a dream or a vision

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
can we see the Lord in a dream or a vision
Picture7.jpg

can we see the Lord in a dream or a vision
Picture7.jpg
I would say the answer is yes. In fact, we can see the Lord in any way He wishes for us to see Him. We can see Him in everything around us.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen
, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

Romans 1:18-20 NKJV

I would say the answer is yes. In fact, we can see the Lord in any way He wishes for us to see Him. We can see Him in everything around us.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen
, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

Romans 1:18-20 NKJV
greetings
if I may
I keep seeing visons for a very long time, they become a dream, then into a visons
do you know what is the silver cord is?

How would you know it was the Lord. We do not have any actual pictures to go by. I would be leary.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
greetings
Picture8.jpg

if I may
First, no one has seen God at any given time. Supposedly a person does something extraordinary, by faith to get the Lord's attention.

When this happens something marvelous happens, to that person.

Then that person needs to understand what just happened because this affects the mind in a way.

A person needs to understand how the mind works, combined with science, and use scientific means to understand the universe for what, just one is witnessing.

The person needs to document his or her experience by doing this and this takes quite a bit of time to understand spiritual messages.

One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is discernment, once you have this gift, then once this begins a person can discern rather something is false or true. The natural mind must be conditioned and prepared for what's about to come.

The person needs to filter out his or her fleshly thoughts, solitude meditation, or reading a book, as one falls asleep.

You know that God designed the body, in a way, that He may be part of us?

Visions are crystal clear, you can see your surroundings, you can feel, you can smell, and you can touch.

One must do something extraordinary, by faith to get the Lord's attention.

read John 16: 24
Come-let-us-bow-down.jpg

Last edited:
I would ask why does one need or want to see vissions or dreams of Jesus?

What difference do they make to ones view of Jesus?
How do such dreams improve one's Christian Life?
How does one test to see that these dreams/vissions etc are true?
Greetings
b00abc118cf17adddeb36e0a333aa02e.gif
You must experience what you see in others if you see something that interests you from a person, and there's something that you wanted in your life, but you have doubts about yourself to achieve that which you desire.

There are several statements, the Lord says the beginning of wisdom is knowing nothing, if you have doubt, is the beginning of wisdom. (Proverbs 9: 10).
How do you test something to be if it's true or not? You must have a passion for searching with all your heart.

The parable of the persistent widow, Luke 18: 1-8.
The woman proceeded it's a seek justice.

Others may not believe you, but you believe what people say will not matter.
Without criticism there is no success, is simply the heart.
Of what you are witnessing in my case visions and dreams.
But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
And on my servants and my handmaidens, I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; they shall prophesy:
Acts 2:16-18 (KJV)

They shall prophesy meaning what is showing from the visions, as I hope to.

To get the Lord's attention? Sounds like personal glory to me.
Greeting
R-96.gif

Questions are always asked about the belief, that anything can be possible if you pursue them, even when you're not looking, unexpected, whatever it may be, it is just something within you that drives you to do a thing or to test what is real and what is not.

I have never been to a church, for curiosity, I went to see a church, is simply because I didn't understand at that time what was the church all about.

I was homeless for many years, I had a family, but they abandoned me at times, at a certain age.
As time went by, having no family, and no friends, going from one place to another, until I found myself a place of my own, forgave my family for abandoning me, and life, goes on.

My involvement was simply accidental, going to see about the church because during those days.
I believed in the universe, the universe knowing one day that I would escape the horrors and the tragedies that I have witnessed throughout my life, I believe.
Believing that a thing is possible,

Greetings
b00abc118cf17adddeb36e0a333aa02e.gif
You must experience what you see in others if you see something that interests you from a person, and there's something that you wanted in your life, but you have doubts about yourself to achieve that which you desire.

There are several statements, the Lord says the beginning of wisdom is knowing nothing, if you have doubt, is the beginning of wisdom. (Proverbs 9: 10).
How do you test something to be if it's true or not? You must have a passion for searching with all your heart.

The parable of the persistent widow, Luke 18: 1-8.
The woman proceeded it's a seek justice.

Others may not believe you, but you believe what people say will not matter.
Without criticism there is no success, is simply the heart.
Of what you are witnessing in my case visions and dreams.
But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
And on my servants and my handmaidens, I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; they shall prophesy:
Acts 2:16-18 (KJV)

They shall prophesy meaning what is showing from the visions, as I hope to.
None of your reply answers my questions.

Are you able to give an answer to them?

Jeremiah 23:32
32 "Behold, I am against those who have prophesied false dreams," declares the LORD, "and related them and led My people astray by their falsehoods and reckless boasting; yet I did not send them or command them, nor do they furnish this people the slightest benefit," declares the LORD.

Jeremiah 29:8-9
8 "For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, 'Do not let your prophets who are in your midst and your diviners deceive you, and do not listen to the dreams which they dream.
9 'For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them,' declares the LORD.

Ecclesiastes 5:7
7 For in many dreams and in many words there is emptiness. Rather, fear God.

Jude 1:7-8
7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
8 Yet in the same way these men, also by dreaming, defile the flesh, and reject authority, and revile angelic majesties.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back