Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

September almost over

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It's spring down here and the first part of spring is always my favourite time of year.

We missed spring here. The one moment we were freezing our butts off and now it is so hot you can’t breathe.

Last edited by a moderator:
The years speed by. Remember when you were 7, and it seemed like eternity until you were 8? Every year, wanting to grow up to the next rung on the ladder... and it took for....... ever....

At 43, I'm seeing time speed by faster and faster. It's amazing how the weeks turn into months turn into years. Time is flyin' baby! I must be having a GREAT time, the way it's flyin', but I'm too busy to notice. :lol

YEah, yippie the end of the month, I love the end of each month... just had to change my ultra incrackable password that has to have 15 characters, including Uppercase, Numbers, Special Characters and oh, can't have any words that are found in the dictionary. Yip yip, can't wait till October to be over! :lol

I have all my passcodes set to never expire. :thumbsup

Jeff, if you like changing passcodes, I can set up your profile to expire your passcode here. :lol

New Jersey may be vile in many ways, but it's home to some of us. I ready for September to be over. That means a paycheck is coming my way!!!

hssssssssss vile state that is, it's still hot in lower new york state , i mean Florida.

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Fall is just starting and i love it. The changing leaves and the cool weather... every year i wish it lasted longer!! :adore

It doesn't seem possible (seriously, where did the time go?), but the weather is insisting that it is. Not that long ago I had to wear shoes when I walked to my mailbox because the asphalt would burn my feet otherwise. Today I felt like I needed a heavy jacket.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back