Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Shalom to everyone !!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
W

wingcross

Hi,

I am a new baby christian. just got baptised a few months back. Just a day before the dread tsunami come striking. :sad

anyway, I hope my stay here can help me grow maturily both in minds and in spirits.

nice meeting you all.

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the family. Best advice that I can give a new Christian is to get a good translation of the Bible (one that you can understand easily) and read it every day.

Also, it's important to fellowship with other Christians as much as possible. I can't tell you how many people I've talked to who tried to hang out with non-Christians and ended up in trouble of some kind. I'm not saying that to scare you, just to be aware of one of Satan's tricks.

Are you involved in a church, or group of Christians?

Welcome!

Just wanted to welcome you to this forum. :smt061

:smt060 I just love this emoticon!!

kwag_myers said:
Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the family. Best advice that I can give a new Christian is to get a good translation of the Bible (one that you can understand easily) and read it every day.

Also, it's important to fellowship with other Christians as much as possible. I can't tell you how many people I've talked to who tried to hang out with non-Christians and ended up in trouble of some kind. I'm not saying that to scare you, just to be aware of one of Satan's tricks.

Are you involved in a church, or group of Christians?

Dun worry, I been constanly under attack these days. I might just lost a place in my group. All is just i am trying to ask for help from my pastor regarding my relationship. Tragically he spreaded around. I felt burdened now.

Now I am praying asking god for sign if this is the church i should attend. Furthermore, this Pastor is a 'fan' of Benny Hinn. I read some stuff about him. Currently I am a little confused. Thats why I end up in this forum coz I dunno whom to talk or discuss with.

welcome

hi im new also and if you need some one to talk to ill be glad to help!!!! :B-fly:

Welcome to the forums wingcross! :biggrin I hope that we can help answer some questions.

And welcome to you too jess! :-D

wingcross said:
Dun worry, I been constanly under attack these days. I might just lost a place in my group. All is just i am trying to ask for help from my pastor regarding my relationship. Tragically he spreaded around. I felt burdened now.

That is so wrong of your pastor to betray your confidence. If you can't trust your pastor, then who? I've been pastoring for years, if you ever need to, feel free to email me. But I want to make sure that you understand, what your pastor did was wrong. You did the right thing to ask for advice, and I think you should tell your pastor that he/she has sinned against you and hurt you.

wingcross said:
Now I am praying asking god for sign if this is the church i should attend. Furthermore, this Pastor is a 'fan' of Benny Hinn. I read some stuff about him. Currently I am a little confused. Thats why I end up in this forum coz I dunno whom to talk or discuss with.

My personal feeling about Benny Hinn, he has sensationalized God's gifts. I believe in healing and miracles, but Mr. Hinn has made it into a show. I think you're right to be skeptical.

If you like, I might be able to help you find a church to visit. You'll need to send me your location (it's up to you). We're all here for you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back