Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

So many things

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

Ayla

There are so many things to think about any more these days. We think about life, we think about death and no matter what we worry about things we needn't worry about. When we sit down with our friends we tend to talk about the good things in life. Why don't we talk about the things that bother most of us. But most of all why don't we talk about God. Is it that we are afraid of what they will say to us or think about us. Is it the fact that we don't get around to it and not think that there is enough time to bring it up. We should always think and make time for God. For without God nothing would exist.

Maybe words aren't necessary to talk about God. I mean, I've seen the results when were trying to share with non-christian people. They all think that Jesus are for those that are weak. Just being different and always do what is right, people will get curious about God and want to know more about him. I've read once: "Your actions are says so much that I can't hear what you say". If your talking about spending time to talk about God with christian friends so then no one should be shy.

its life. we are human and thats what we are. many don't wnat to think of life...just now and then. they don;t care what the future may take them. jsut they want what is now and they care to have then and there. then many want to die b/c of their stubid mistakes that basically kills them inside, out. thats their way to get out of a world they hate. thats why people take the quick road instead of being strong and sticking it to the end. we are human and thats all we can do about it. we aren't perfect...like we wish we could be in this world...so we sin and the price we have to pay is death. but as christian we are sent to try to save those people qwho sin and don't know that Jesus came and die for you and me. we are here to help bring them to know a higher power...to know someone care for them always. even if we try to teach other about Jesus, all they can do is say no. we try nad try again and thats how we bring people to christ...bring on a new way to save this forsaken wolrd we all live in for a shiort time. for eternal life is jsut aroudn the corner.

me and my logics....i have that short period where thing really make sence.

some ppl just cant handle talking about God. :Fade-color :B-fly:

talking about negitive things does things to people. they say, ooh pesimistic. so we tend to look on the good. why look at the bad when we can think good. it is in our nature because we do not want to be hurt. talking about bad things hurts some because it may have happened to them and it makes people uncomfortable.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back