Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Staff online now

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
i notice that Eugene & Johndb are online today, and I'm sure there were others online earlier.

Thanks for giving up part of your Christmas Day to ensure all goes smooth.
I am on vacation.
And I truly enjoy engaging with my Christian Brothers and Sisters...but during the work week, especially around this time of year I get super busy.
I miss all of you and since Christmas is drawing to a close...I am not in such demand for time. All those surrounding me are engaged with the television.

I am on vacation.
And I truly enjoy engaging with my Christian Brothers and Sisters...but during the work week, especially around this time of year I get super busy.
I miss all of you and since Christmas is drawing to a close...I am not in such demand for time. All those surrounding me are engaged with the television.

Or smart phones?

I appreciate you all as well. I look forward to this site. It's the most positive site I've been to. Yeah, I've been moderated a few times. But it's always done right. Personal. Like a big sis or brother taking you aside and saying View attachment 10708. Then I'm like View attachment 10709 for a few days. :) Thanks for making this place great and Merry Christmas.

You've been moderated? Surely not.
Papa Zoom, full of fun and wit, kind and gentle and loving.
Were you going through a rebellious stage?

Hey,
We are Christians...that means we fully admit that we have been, currently are, and likely will be wrong.

But that means we value grace, mercy, and forgiveness.

No one is perfect... except for Jesus and we killed Him.

And if these thoughts are foreign to any of us....they got issues.

I do wish though that I could be in Sunday School class this morning...

But our senior pastor cancels them every year on Christmas, Easter, and New Year's. So even if i was in town there aren't any to attend.

Hey,
We are Christians...that means we fully admit that we have been, currently are, and likely will be wrong.

But that means we value grace, mercy, and forgiveness.

No one is perfect... except for Jesus and we killed Him.

And if these thoughts are foreign to any of us....they got issues.
Amen brother.

May we all seek to walk in grace, mercy and fogivness.

John 13:34-35
So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

I haven't been on nearly as much as normal lately since I'm limited to mobile right now, but this forum is like home to me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back