Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Star Wars: God's Heavenly Army will fight Satan's Angels in spaceships

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Alfred Persson

Free Will Reformed Baptist
2024 Supporter
It grew so big it reached the army (06635 צָבָא tsaba’) of heaven, and it brought about the fall of some of the army (06635 צָבָא tsaba’) and some of the stars (03556 כּוֹכָב kowkab) to the ground, where it trampled them. (Dan. 8:10 NET)

And I, Daniel, fainted and was sick for days; afterward I arose and went about the king’s business. I was astonished by the vision, but no one understood it. (Dan. 8:27 NKJ)

Unlike Daniel, modern Commentators see nothing astonishing in this context. None of this causes them to be “faint and sick for days”.

To modern commentators, the “little Horn” must be Antiochus and the “army of God” and “stars” Israel’s saints, or priests or chief rulers. They say this because of the hermeneutical principle: "words can only mean what the author understood them to men."

But what if the Bible writer is prophesying about the future, about things he doesn't understand? What if he is told only "the prudent", critical thinkers living in the future will people understand, because then the words will be "unsealed" by the prophesied events?

8 Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, "My lord, what shall be the end of these things?"
9 And he said, "Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 "Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. (Dan. 12:8-10 NKJ)

Obviously, the normally sound rule for interpretation becomes a "veil" interpreters overlay upon scripture, sealing its meaning from them. Daniel could not be prophesying about Antiochus and his profaning of the Temple, that Daniel would have understood perfectly.

Gabriel says the vision occurs in the End Time, not the time of Antiochus Epiphanes.

So he came near where I stood, and when he came I was afraid and fell on my face; but he said to me, “Understand, son of man, that the vision refers to the time of the end.” (Dan. 8:17 NKJ)
We who live in the End Times know what the coming "strong delusion" is, "Ancient Alien Theory". The spectacular rise of UFO spectacles is causing a massive falling away from belief in God. Given that context, what could the "army of heaven" and "Stars" be?

All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And among the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand Or say to Him, "What have You done?" (Dan. 4:35 NKJ)

Then he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come. (Dan. 10:20 NKJ)

They fought from the heavens; The stars from their courses fought against Sisera. (Jdg. 5:20 NKJ)

And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, (Rev. 12:7 NKJ)

And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. (Rev. 19:14 NKJ)

Daniel saw a version of "Star Wars", God's angels fighting Satan's angels in service to the Antichrist, in the end time.

Today, words describing such battles are "unsealed", easily understood.

For more go here:

Coming back to this later,I like the book of Daniel.
It grew so big it reached the army (06635 צָבָא tsaba’) of heaven, and it brought about the fall of some of the army (06635 צָבָא tsaba’) and some of the stars (03556 כּוֹכָב kowkab) to the ground, where it trampled them. (Dan. 8:10 NET)

And I, Daniel, fainted and was sick for days; afterward I arose and went about the king’s business. I was astonished by the vision, but no one understood it. (Dan. 8:27 NKJ)

Sherlock Holmes, if he actually existed, would conclude Daniel and today's commentators on his prophecy cannot be "seeing" the same thing, when they interpret "stars" and "army". Daniel was astonished and frightened by what he saw, and conquering Antiochus with his defiling of the Temple wouldn't astonish anyone who knows the history of Israel.

Recall Daniel was special gifted by God to understand enigma and vision (Dan. 2:47; 4:8-9; 5:11-12). Clearly, Antiochus is NOT who Daniel saw defeating some of the army of God.
At this juncture it is important to consider if God would use a strategy that completely fools an enemy into believing he could win against God:
11 But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers; so the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
12 For every man threw down his rod, and they became serpents. But Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.
13 And Pharaoh's heart grew hard, and he did not heed them, as the LORD had said.
14 So the LORD said to Moses: "Pharaoh's heart is hard; he refuses to let the people go. (Exod. 7:11-14 NKJ)

God permitted Satan to duplicate to a degree, His signs and wonders, so Pharoah would believe he could resist God and win.

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(2 Thess. 2:11-12 NKJ)

What is the "delusion" God "sends"? When His Holy Spirit stops restraining the satanic power of Satan, then Satan can work his signs and wonders that deceive "those who did not believe the truth (the Bible), but had pleasure in unrighteousness"

6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. (2 Thess. 2:6-8 NKJ)

God will permit the Devil and his angels appear on earth as "the Overlords", the "Elohim Designers of mankind", that the lie being preached now 24/7 on social media (Ancient Alien Theory), is true.

And the arrival of the Dragon Commander will be welcomed by all the earth, because the "four demon riders" of the apocalypse, have so overwhelmed the earth's ability to cope with all the disasters and wars and public turmoil, anyone offering mankind "peace and safety" will be welcomed as "Saviour of the Planet"

And God will go along for a while, His angels will battle Satan's angels in spaceships, and even appear to lose a few battles, which will harden the heart not only of "Chancelor Adonikam the Man of Sin False Christ", but also all the antichrists with him.

I like Daniel 12:3,......Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens,and those who lead many to righteousness,like the stars for ever and ever.

Many people try to be stars in the world of entertainment,only to find their stardom temporary.God tells us how we can be eternal "stars"-by being wise and leading many to God's righteousness.If we share our Lord with others,we can be true stars-radiantly beautiful in God's sight.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back