Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Strong Prayer Requires Help (PartII)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
St. Mark 11:23-24verse: And Jesus answering saith unto saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

We are on our second part of the series, “Strong Prayer Requires Help,†and let me just say its has been a blessing to me. We need help now more than ever before in prayer because the enemy has turned up the heat for saints to endure more daily. We have to ask ourselves what can make our prayer time more powerful and the answer is to connect with others for strength and guidance in the spirit realm. We see in St. Mark we have a prayer of faith directions in receiving God’s answer to our petition. The first thing we must do is have faith in God, because without it, even with your prayer partner your petition will not go forward. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen(Heb.11:1). When faith is present whosoever you say to the mountain be thou removed and cast into the sea; a powerful proclamation that is guaranteed a powerful response because there has to be no doubt in your hearts for the mountain to actually move! Then whatever you say shall come to pass, because with faith, you can have what you say. This faith prayer is very powerful when two or three are together with God in the mist. Your desires becomes his desires as along as you believe you will receive the things that you asked for, then will you have them! It is just that simple. All the things you desired will come to you because what is put forth through faith he has promised in his word that you will receive them.

Faith is the key to unlocking your doors and allowing God to answer all your needs and desires by just believing what you actually say! Trust God more and ask for the “hard things†in life, and see what the power of the prayer of faith can do! Send your comments and questions to me and I will more than happily respond.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back