Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Testimony

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Kyler

I long ago had seperated from the people that I once knew (such as friends and some family members, because they were so evil). Then I had to let go of my Mom and brother and then the rest of my close relatives and when I did, then all evil came out. Since then I had been getting assaulted by ex-friends, ex-family's friends, enemies, and evil 24/7 for what has seemed to be months. I've gone to the police and the court house. They haven't even been able to help me. So, I'm stuck getting assaulted and fighting, watched (almost everywhere I go), harassed and often it's so badly that it has caused me EXTREME physical suffering. I wish this wasn't it. These individuals are known for selling drugs and commiting some of the WORST crimes. What they've done to me they've done almost every type of harm possibly imaginable.

As for myself, I've only come this far because of God. I don't have anyone really in my life because of all the harassment and assaults. But, God has stayed with me and that is all that has mattered to me for the longest. I'm happy that he takes time for me, accepts me, and stays by my side and I his.

I know that even though I go through this that the Bible and God are Correct, True, and Accurate. And that God is Perfect.

If anyone is going through this or anything just as bad then, feel free to contact me. I'd love to talk, pray and get to know you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back