Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Thank you my brethern

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I want to take the time [well deserved time] to thank my brethern here for all their loving support of prayer these last 3 months. Your prayers carried me through these hard working months for me, and now I'm back home YEAH! and can settle down to the norm around here that I do for people. Of course there was a waiting list waiting on me for the ones I care for here where I live. Already booked, but this is good, at least I'm home. Already started my shut-ins home care/cleaning, and I'm so bless that they would have no other but me clean their homes and paint. So the last three days I've been a busy bee, to the point that I've wore blisters on the top of my toes, hand moping floors on my hands and knees, and mops just don't get texture floors clean/polished/wax good enough for me. But it's good to see those smiles of relief that I'm back to clean and care for them again.

But I got to say this....I wouldn't have made it through without all your prayers and my loving brethern covering for me in the forums. So thank-you Tim, and Caroline [sweet couple] and Jo-Jo, Keli, Vic, Rick, Dora.......Ah all of you guys, the list could go on and on if I keep naming all of you.

I want people to know here, that this is a wonderful prayerful group of brethern that anyone could ask for, and your prayers got me through when I thought I couldn't go anymore with being so tired, and emotionally/physically drained, but just the knowing that I was covered by such powerful prayer warriors gave me strength for my feet to hit the floor and be glad in another day the Lord has made.

I've missed you all, and in the turmoil of life happenings, just thinking about you all put a smile on my heart and face. I love you all so dearly in Christ, and you all are such an inspiration in tough times, and I don't really think you all know how much you bring to the table in here with your Christ Love. SOOOOO I here to tell you alllllllll You do our Savior proud in serving HIM and us with your devotion.

So be assured you new comers, your prayer request are taken to heart, and they are acted upon with such devotion to cover those in need....be bless and walk in confidents in the knowing that you are covered in what you'veasked for.

Again...I love you guys, and I'm bless to be a part of this body of Christ. God bless you all!

:amen

Carol, your post has touched my heart tremendously. I am also grateful to part of this wonderful community of believers. :)

Ah~

Like rain ... so refreshing is the fellowship of the women in Christ!

[attachment=0:2kslgwxq]Blue Rain.jpg[/attachment:2kslgwxq]

sheshisown... WELCOME BACK Carol love~

I will remember to pray for you still... I know what it is to work hard. Like many of these ladies do.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back