Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Beast's Covenant Of Peace For All Will Happen Amidst Extreme Violence In The Land

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The slick political maneuvering of the foretold Beast enacting a covenant of peace for the people of Israel requires that this beast intercedes in the midst of a flashpoint atmosphere of extreme violence, rather than during the longstanding status we have seen of low simmering standoff .
Thus affording the Beast the opportunity to establish what is His supernatural ability to inspire trust and credibility as no man has ever been able to do in that land.
I'm not alleging that this is the time now, I would not presume to know what Christ say no one can know the exact time of, but Christ also clearly taught we can observe God's foreshadowing of the optimal crisis conditions that God Himself has reserved for the Beast to take center stage and amplify his supernatural ability to emancipate all souls from the spirit of violence, ( for a time )
The one thing at the time of the Beast's appearing I would expect to crop up and play a paramount role which has not been an issue so far in the present violence is the Temple Mount.
It is critical to the Beast and will play a central role in His coming on the scene.
It may even be the top tool in his bag of tricks he uses in establishing his false peace

Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 13:4

Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The Biblical evidence that the beast of Revelation was
the evil insane Nero Caesar of the 1st century is overwhelming.

So Revelation's beast is in our past and NOT in our future.

Best.

JAG

[]

The Biblical evidence that the beast of Revelation was
the evil insane Nero Caesar of the 1st century is overwhelming.

So Revelation's beast is in our past and NOT in our future.

Best.

JAG

[]
Nero Caesar had not the power or status to lick the boots of the coming Beast.
Thus Nero Caesar's destruction coming at the hands of common heathen men who sent him a shaking and trembling punk into a corner to kill himself:

"Nero’s death was a travesty. Rejected by the crucial Praetorian guard, a friendless and forlorn Emperor Nero, outlawed by the Senate, could read the writing on the wall. Nero’s death would soon be at hand.
Fleeing Rome with only a handful of personal slaves, things could not have gone worse for the last ruler of the illustrious Julio-Claudian dynasty. After balking several times at his fate and lamenting the loss of his divine talent being extinguished from the world, the emperor was finally compelled into suicide. He was only 32. "

The Beast that establishes the Covenant Of Peace with Israel and it's worst enemies will be indwelt by the second most powerful force in the universe.
Second only to God.
A spiritual force subservient only to God Himself, & not to a bunch of corrupt heathen humans.
The scripture clearly stating that men hold no power in his presence and have no ability to harm him:

Rev 13:4 Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

In fact not only does the self-love & self adoration of the Beast make your claim that he will kill himself evidence of your colossal lack of biblical discernment in this regard, but the scripture clearly states the he is never killed bodily .
He is one of the first occupants of hell thrown in alive to the lake of fire when it opens for business.

Rev 19:20
"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him ... These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Last edited:
The slick political maneuvering of the foretold Beast enacting a covenant of peace for the people of Israel requires that this beast intercedes in the midst of a flashpoint atmosphere of extreme violence, rather than during the longstanding status we have seen of low simmering standoff .
Thus affording the Beast the opportunity to establish what is His supernatural ability to inspire trust and credibility as no man has ever been able to do in that land.
I'm not alleging that this is the time now, I would not presume to know what Christ say no one can know the exact time of, but Christ also clearly taught we can observe God's foreshadowing of the optimal crisis conditions that God Himself has reserved for the Beast to take center stage and amplify his supernatural ability to emancipate all souls from the spirit of violence, ( for a time )
The one thing at the time of the Beast's appearing I would expect to crop up and play a paramount role which has not been an issue so far in the present violence is the Temple Mount.
It is critical to the Beast and will play a central role in His coming on the scene.
It may even be the top tool in his bag of tricks he uses in establishing his false peace

Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 13:4

Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
I can agree with what you have said here, but in your view what or who do you see this beast literally being?

A man who is demonically possessed at a degree that only one other human being has ever been according to scripture.
Possessed by Satan himself.
Possessed by the only created power that God has allowed to perform miracles to deceive man .

Rev 13:13
"And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men"

nero was what the deciples thought would nbe the anti christ he will mostly have the same spirit as nero
The story is this when the time has been set by god the this man will be released into the scene he be a political man much like any man running for Presidentcy or a political man just in the world maybe like in Europe which i think he will be like the untied nations or anything like that i think of there names at the moment but it will be when we need it the most it be something that the world needs like curing provety all over the world by some green house affect he will claim peace then 3 1/2 yrs after his start he will claim dictator and you will beforced to his allegiance and no one will be able to buy or sell at that time nobody will care a lot of the world will be gone any way a lot of the population will have died or disappeared by then but then terror will happen but its not going to play out like the Christian movies you seen it will happen like a sunshiney day people have made comments like they want a leader and they don't care if it the devil himself i remember reading this a long time ago some political man made a statement in Europe and there going to get there wish and theses are the people we have running the world this when you get theses leaders who go up to the monster and hay friend when it shoves there hand of sharp craws in there stomach and but i made you and die da

It's the evangelical who say "who is like Israel,who can make war with it.
There are many evangelicals who worship Israel .Some say it can not be defeated.
You may be misinterpreting an evangelical saying they cannot be conquered with cannot be defeated.
They are two separate animals.
Hitler killed millions of jews, and led millions into slavery & millions of them to die in captivity.
It would not be a stretch therefore to say Hitler had defeated them.
But had they been conquered ?
Obviously not or they would not be the focus of the world's attention today.

The scripture very clearly tells evangelicals and anyone else that God has allowed them to be defeated, led into captivity, but that God has declared that they can never be wiped from the earth, or kept from returning to the land God has promised them.

1Ki 9:5
Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.

Second thessalonians chapter 2 to document, the son of perdition will go into temple of God and claims to be messiah.
This will happen at the 6th trump, in Jerusalem.

Hosea chapter 7 tells us of some Christian people who enjoy listening to misguided preachers. Traditions of men and false doctrine. These poison pills will lead them right into satan's camp.

Revelation chapter 13 to document. Satan as false messiah, will lead one world religious system. Near future.

Those Christian people who enjoy their poison pills, biblically illiterate, will worship antichrist near future and have spot in hell, documentation, psalm chapter 9. .

False brethren and false teachings lead to sheol, called hell. Its holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.
Micah chapter 3 to document, God will take vengeance on the heathen and false brethren.

They wont be looking forward to judgement day. Get the picture.

You may be misinterpreting an evangelical saying they cannot be conquered with cannot be defeated.
They are two separate animals.
Hitler killed millions of jews, and led millions into slavery & millions of them to die in captivity.
It would not be a stretch therefore to say Hitler had defeated them.
But had they been conquered ?
Obviously not or they would not be the focus of the world's attention today.

The scripture very clearly tells evangelicals and anyone else that God has allowed them to be defeated, led into captivity, but that God has declared that they can never be wiped from the earth, or kept from returning to the land God has promised them.

1Ki 9:5
Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.

When Jesus comes and gathers Israel into his kingdom ,then I don't expect that could be conquered.But with the king they have chosen in Benjamin netanyahu,I'd say they can be conquered.

But still many believe the Israeli goverment and it's people can not be conquered. They say who is like Israel,who can make war with it?

Pure worship.

When Jesus comes and gathers Israel into his kingdom ,then I don't expect that could be conquered.But with the king they have chosen in Benjamin netanyahu,I'd say they can be conquered.
So then Benjamin Netanyahu cannot change God's final plan for Israel which will be fulfilled as God has declared it in His Word.
You got it now .

So then Benjamin Netanyahu cannot change God's final plan for Israel which will be fulfilled as God has declared it in His Word.
You got it now .
Correct,Benjamin netanyahu and everyone in the land of Israel can be destroyed and cast into a lake of fire.Only them who are gatherd by Christ will remain in the land of Israel.Christ being,the true king of Israel and them he gathers being Israel.

Netanyahu can go ahead and give everyone in Israel his mark proving that they belong to the Israeli government and it's kingdom.

Christ marks his own servants proving that he has bought them for a price.Those who recieve Christs mark belong to him and to his kingdom of Israel.

That's what many people say about Israel.
Who is like Israel,who can make war with it?
If terrorist organizations and Muslim nations were calling for your death and the destruction of your home nation, how would you respond to an event like the October 7th attack? Any nation would respond as Israel has, but only Israel receives the level of condemnation from the Muslim world and organizations like the UN. It's not even close.

Your only problem is you have no scripture you can provide that says this ?
There is Scripture that says he should not make such judgments. For example:

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again (Matthew 7:1-2).

Your only problem is you have no scripture you can provide that says this ?
I don't need scripture to tell the difference between benjamin netanyahu and Christ.They are nothing alike.Chrisy is the annoited king of Israel chosen of God.
Benjamin netanyahu is who the people in Israel choose to lead them,protect them and to fight their enemies.

I don't need scripture to tell the difference between benjamin netanyahu and Christ.They are nothing alike.Chrisy is the annoited king of Israel chosen of God.
Benjamin netanyahu is who the people in Israel choose to lead them,protect them and to fight their enemies.

You need a scripture for your claim that " everyone in the land of Israel can be destroyed and cast into a lake of fire." (Shilohsfoal)

You need a scripture for your claim that " everyone in the land of Israel can be destroyed and cast into a lake of fire." (Shilohsfoal)
Do I?
I expect there will be a few christians left alive that the Israeli government doesn't kill.Not many at all.
But none of them who have rejected Christ and recieve the Israeli governments mark.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back