Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Beautiful Things Of Love (Part 1)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Destiny Empowerment Daily Devotional (1st November 2023)

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: *The Beautiful Things Of Love (Part 1)*

And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. (I John 4:16)

GOD is Omnipotent, the All-powerful One with unlimited power and authority. He is not only powerful, but He is Power. The Psalmist says, "God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That (all) power belongs to God." (Psalms 62:11).

However, God is not only Power, but God is also Love. God is not only all powerful, but He is also Love. Bible says "....God is love; and he that dwell in love dwelleth in God" (1 John 4:16). *In fact, from scriptures, it appears God feels more comfortable aligning Himself with His Love dimension than His power dimension.*

A proof of His abundant love revolves around His sweet mercies. This was what prompted Him to keep pursuing after rebellious mankind. He is the All-powerful One who meekly keeps knocking at the door of the hearts of humans, wanting to have a formidable relationship with us. This is despite the fact that He can do without us, since He is all sufficient.

God loves you vehemently and He desires an intimate relationship with you to help you fulfil your destiny. It is your destiny to have an intimate righteous relationship with God that is eternal in nature through Jesus Christ. Then you will be empowered with the Holy Spirit to have dominion over creation, and you won't be a slave to anything - including poverty, sickness, satan, hell, sin, curses, etc.

While you have the power of self will, to live your life the way you like and turn against the way of the LORD, please, choose Love today, because it is sweeter. And you see, the law of love goes thus: "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' - Jesus (Matthew 22:37‭-‬39)

If we all can embrace God's kind of love, our world will experience heaven on earth.

*Prayer*

Father, in the name of Jesus, I embrace Your Love again and again. I choose to love as You do, and I dwell in the sweet abode of Your love at all times. Amen.

*Further Reading:*

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.(I John 4:8)

N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "DESTINY EMPOWERMENT" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back