Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The doctrine of sin and vanity. ( from the father of lies. )

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

gordon777

How important is it to hear the words of Jesus Christ, regarding the devil ?

Israel/the Pharisees are the testimony of what the devil is, because they are testified to be of their father the devil, to do the same lusts, as the devil was was a murderer from the beginning. No truth in the devil, the father of lies.

Then it is testified they who commit sin are of the devil, for the devil sinned from the beginning.

Then we hear the PURPOSE that the Son of God was manifested, destroying those works ( committing sin) of the devil.

Not to be as we heard about Cain and killed his brother. ( Cain of the wicked one who was a murderer from the beginning. ( doing the lusts of their father the devil/no truth in him, father of lies.) ....

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Christ is not the minister of sin, but there is a man of sin to be revealed, that is the minister of sin. The doctrine of sin. ( form the father of lies. ). They are ministers whose doctrine is works of unrighteousness.....

Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Again how important is it to hear the words of Jesus, of what graves are, death/murder, deception, of what the father of lies who has no truth in him teaches ?

Woe is again on the Pharisees, because of their DOCTRINE.

Hypocrites who only care to clean the outside, and within it is left as extortion and excess.

Woe to them, ( the devils doctrine of sin) hypocrites, as they are whited graves, appearing to men clean outwardly, within are full of all uncleanness. They outwardly appear righteous unto men, within they are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. ( sin, when the mystery of iniquity has an end. Ezekiel 21:25. Daniel 9:24. 2 Thessalonians 2:7.)

Woe to the Pharisee was also testified to be lovers of uppermost seats, and greetings. Graves that do not appear, and the man who walk over them are not aware.

Jesus also testified how what comes out of the heart defiles the man, evil thoughts, murder, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies, those things defile a man. ( not as the Pharisees who hypocritically cleanse the outside, but not the inside that MATTERS/the WEIGHTIER MATTERS/pass over JUDGMENT and THE LOVE OF GOD.)..

Matthew 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Matthew 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Luke 11:42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Luke 11:43 Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets.
44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Apostle Paul beseeches, and teaches very importantly against the doctrine of sin. To walk honestly as in the day, no drunkenness, not in strife and envying.

Again appealing to the Corinthians by the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, for them to all speak the same thing, NO DIVISIONS among them, perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement. ( not as the Pharisees, who passed over the weightier matters, the judgement and love of God, and clean the outside, but not the defiled heart.)

The Corinthians are carnal, not as Spiritual, even as babes in Christ. ( Christians in name)

Paul has to try to testify to them, are they not carnal when among them there is envying and strife and divisions ?

Paul is ending his testimony to the Corinthians of the fear he had, to find them not as he would, but them in DEBATES, ENVYINGS, WRATH, STRIFE, BACK BITING, WHISPERINGS, SWELLINGS, TUMULTS.

Then Paul has to BEWAIL MANY WHO HAVE SINNED, AND NOT REPENTED OF THE UNCLEANNESS AND FORNICATION AND LASCIVIOUSNESS WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITED...

Romans 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

2 Corinthians 12:20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:
21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Paul shows the same to the Galatians, ( Paul is not the minister of sin, satan is.) that hatred, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envies, murders, drunkenness, all who do such things do not inherit the kingdom of God.

To the Philippians to not do anything through strife and vain glory, but to have lowliness of mind, to esteem the other, not yourself.

To Timothy, that if any man taught other than the doctrine of godliness, ( with the doctrine of sin) they are known by not consenting to the doctrine ACCORDING TO GODLINESS, they are proud and promote questions and strifes of words, with envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, PERVERSE DISPUTINGS OF MEN, withdraw from them.

James has to continue the testimony, ( against the man of sins doctrine) that if we have bitter envying and strife in our hearts, ( the HYPOCRITICAL Pharisees doctrine we are to beware of, that defiles the heart and only cleanses the outside) that is the devil liar from the beginning that LIES AGAINST THE TRUTH.

That doctrine is not from above, it is earthly, devilish. FOR WHERE ENVYING AND STRIFE IS, THERE IS CONFUSION AND EVERY EVIL WORK. ( that is why the Corinthians were on a very bad path and needed to fear God to repent of the evil they had not repented of.)...

Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

James 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Against the doctrine of the Pharisees, the doctrine of sin, is the church has to be presented cleansed inside and out, glorious, no spot, no wrinkle, but should be holy and WITHOUT BLEMISH. ( not as the hypocritical Pharisee, to clean the outside and be defiled in evil thoughts.)

To do the doctrine according to godliness, WITHOUT MURMERINGS AND DISPUTES.

To sincerely be the sons of God and then to not be rebuked, ( as Paul rebuked the Corinthians and others to repent, not to remain in filth.) to be blameless, and harmless, ( without strife and envy, as it is EVERY EVIL WORK) so apostle Paul can rejoice and did not testify against them in VAIN....

Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Finally, what do we think happened when the grevous wolves entered the flock to speak perverse things ?

They forsook the right way, gone astray. ( from the shepherd and bishop of their souls.) They do the way of Balaam, who loved the wages of unrighteousness.

Paul had testified to the Romans, how when the servants of sin, it is being free from righteousness. NO fruit in shameful things. But Christ making us free from sin, meant we can become servants to God, holiness our fruit, and everlasting life the end, but the doctrine of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ HIs Son. ( Jesus Christ layed HIs life down, and forum talkers/teachers touch nothing with one of their fingers as the Pharisees/lawyers doctrine of sin/cleaning the outside only, we are to BEWARE OF.)...

Luke 11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

1 Peter 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

2 Peter 2:15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Do the members of the forum like this thread, of instruction to not be as the Pharisees doctrine of sin and all pretence, whatever we do ?

Nah, I just answered on their threads how they carry on in dispute and debate, in preference, and it is an end to sin/iniquity, great swelling words.

Back