Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The False Doctrine of a 7-year Tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Can you tell me which post number where you answered this question?
You asked a loaded question with your own assumption that the three periods were “separate”, whereas angel Gabriel said that seventy weeks - as a whole - are determined. He didn’t say 7, 62 and 1 weeks are determined separately, that’s your own idea.

I’ve already told you, the messiah must be a prophet like Moses raised among his brethren, which means a Jew, Deut. 18:15.
Moses was Moses in order to carry out & fulfil a specific part of God's plan for the nation Israel .
It stands to reason then that God will put the antichrist in charge of Jews to fulfil another specific part of His plan just for the Jews .
Yes ?
No ?

Last edited:
You asked a loaded question with your own assumption that the three periods were “separate”, whereas angel Gabriel said that seventy weeks - as a whole - are determined. He didn’t say 7, 62 and 1 weeks are determined separately, that’s your own idea.

Gabriel's words --

24 “Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.
25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.
26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.” Daniel 9:24-27

Brother if you are just going to blatantly deny the truth of scripture and specifically the words of Gabriel, then please don't bother to post.

JLB

Brother if you are just going to blatantly deny the truth of scripture and specifically the words of Gabriel, then please don't bother to post.
Who's blatantly denying, brother? Show me where's the word "separate"? Where's the gap between the first 7 and 62? Where's the entire church age between the 62 and the final one?

Moses was Moses in order to carry out & fulfil a specific part of God's plan for the Israel .
It stands to reason then that God will put the antichrist in charge of Israel to fulfil another specific part of His plan just for the Jews .
Yes ?
No ?
Again, I've already told you, the first will be last, and the last first, that's the plan. They will be there to witness the second coming.

Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (Matt. 24:30)

Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:11)

Moses was Moses in order to carry out & fulfil a specific part of God's plan for the nation Israel .
It stands to reason then that God will put the antichrist in charge of Jews to fulfil another specific part of His plan just for the Jews .
Yes ?
No ?
Also, Moses was Moses who was raised in that specific time and place, this prophet is another leader of Israel who's LIKE Moses in ANOTHER specific time and place, that doesn't mean a carbon copy of Moses. Jews who denied Jesus, the true prophet like Moses, will naturally look for a false prophet to fill that role, that's where the Antichrist fits in. This seems pretty simple and obvious to me, I don't know why it's such a conundrum to you and what you're really up to with such a string of weird questions in a mocking tone.

Last edited:
Who's blatantly denying, brother? Show me where's the word "separate"? Where's the gap between the first 7 and 62? Where's the entire church age between the 62 and the final one?

Brother, here are your words...

whereas angel Gabriel said that seventy weeks - as a whole - are determined. He didn’t say 7, 62 and 1 weeks are determined separately

Again, here are Gabriel's words to Daniel -

Gabriel's words --

24 “Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.
25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.
26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.” Daniel 9:24-27

If you want to discuss the actual words of scripture, then let's please continue.

If you want discuss man made, denominational doctrine, then I won't participate, as that only leads to strife and division.

For instance, Church age is not mentioned in this prophecy, because it's about the Jews and Jerusalem.

• Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city...

JLB

Then what’s your point? What do you wanna prove? I know what the Scripture says, I’m here to learn about what you say.

My only point so far is that the 70 weeks are divided into three distinct time periods.

In addition:

The 7 weeks and 62 weeks (69 weeks) ends with an event called Messiah the Prince.

Last edited:
My only point so far is that the 70 weeks are divided into three distinct time periods.

In addition:

The 7 weeks and 62 weeks (69 weeks) ends with an event called Messiah the Prince.
Then you have no point. I've told you that I know what the Scripture says, I'm here to learn what other people make of it. So far the only thing you've shown is your reductionist mind set.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back