Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The king of Babylons relentless wrath upon palestina

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
As war between the king of Babylon and Palestina is making the headlines.Little is known about the daily murder of Palestinian children by the king of Babylons armed forces..Though this conflict between the king of Babylon and Palestina is biblical,few understand it.Isaiah had written about Lebanon and Palestina being smitten by the king of Babylon before the king of Babylon is destroyed.Though I believe there are still another 5 years left before Babylon falls.and Zion is founded,this war shows that Babylons fall is getting closer as the kings around her are hating Babylon more and more everyday.

Isaiah 14
29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

And for those of you who are unfamiliar with the king of Babylon smiting palestina,here is a short article of a very long conflict and daily news that hardly anyone pays attention to or hears about.

As war between the king of Babylon and Palestina is making the headlines.Little is known about the daily murder of Palestinian children by the king of Babylons armed forces..Though this conflict between the king of Babylon and Palestina is biblical,few understand it.Isaiah had written about Lebanon and Palestina being smitten by the king of Babylon before the king of Babylon is destroyed.Though I believe there are still another 5 years left before Babylon falls.and Zion is founded,this war shows that Babylons fall is getting closer as the kings around her are hating Babylon more and more everyday.

Isaiah 14
29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

And for those of you who are unfamiliar with the king of Babylon smiting palestina,here is a short article of a very long conflict and daily news that hardly anyone pays attention to or hears about.

Did you condemn the slaughter of 1,400 people on October 7th as well?

Did you condemn the slaughter of 1,400 people on October 7th as well?
I don't like the slaughter of anyone but I understand why it happened.Since learning what the beast is more than a decade ago ,I pay close attention to his works and what he says.The practice of killing is nothing new .The king of Babylon has a long history of killing Palestinians .Lately ,the murders of young children have been on the rise.For many years ,the king of Babylon orders his armed forces to shoot Palestinians children in the legs so that they would be crippled for life.But lately they have been aiming higher to the vital areas of the body so as to kill the children.So ,it's no surprise that terrorist groups such as Hamas would attack Babylon and try to fight back even though they can do little to stop the king of Babylon.They are powerless to fight back and destined to lose.It won't be till all the kings of the nations come together to defeat the king of Babylon will they be able to defeat him.Then will come the end ,when all of them including babylon itself is destroyed.After all the occupants of the middle east are destroyed,except for those who recieve rain from.God,then God will give all of that land to the one he promised it to ,to begin with.

Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

I don't like the slaughter of anyone but I understand why it happened.Since learning what the beast is more than a decade ago ,I pay close attention to his works and what he says.The practice of killing is nothing new .The king of Babylon has a long history of killing Palestinians .Lately ,the murders of young children have been on the rise.For many years ,the king of Babylon orders his armed forces to shoot Palestinians children in the legs so that they would be crippled for life.But lately they have been aiming higher to the vital areas of the body so as to kill the children.So ,it's no surprise that terrorist groups such as Hamas would attack Babylon and try to fight back even though they can do little to stop the king of Babylon.They are powerless to fight back and destined to lose.It won't be till all the kings of the nations come together to defeat the king of Babylon will they be able to defeat him.Then will come the end ,when all of them including babylon itself is destroyed.After all the occupants of the middle east are destroyed,except for those who recieve rain from.God,then God will give all of that land to the one he promised it to ,to begin with.

Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.
But did you actually condemn it? Or stay silent?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back