Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Lake of Fire

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That is why we have Pastor/teachers and theologinas that are fluent in the original languages.
When those P/t and t even though "fluent" who are listened to teach falsely, and they thus fail the testing that is required ,
why then ? A test from God to see who will have their ears itched and like it instead of following Jesus and seeking the truth ?

When those P/t and t even though "fluent" who are listened to teach falsely, and they thus fail the testing that is required ,
why then ? A test from God to see who will have their ears itched and like it instead of following Jesus and seeking the truth ?
How do you know the men I listen to are false.

Why should I believe what you are saying?

How do you know the men I listen to are false.

Why should I believe what you are saying?
Simply you posted you agree with their false statements.; What I learned from the truth with others who learned the truth from the Father as Jesus says clear....

You should NOT believe what I am saying UNTIL you find out by Jesus' Promise and besides
you won't find out from me nor from those who you have already listened to as if they were trustworthy.

Being persuaded by those who teach things that are false is totally common worldwide, and usually not exposed nor brought out into the open for all to see. i.e. you and others have a lot of company believing what Jesus says from many false teachers and many false prophets. The hope against hope is that they themselves do not stay in error nor love error but are truthfully seeking Jesus; but we cannot count on that being true - men /humans/ are notoriously and commonly false and have many more followers/listeners than do the true teachers .

Simply you posted you agree with their false statements.; What I learned from the truth with others who learned the truth from the Father as Jesus says clear....

You should NOT believe what I am saying UNTIL you find out by Jesus' Promise and besides
you won't find out from me nor from those who you have already listened to as if they were trustworthy.

Being persuaded by those who teach things that are false is totally common worldwide, and usually not exposed nor brought out into the open for all to see. i.e. you and others have a lot of company believing what Jesus says from many false teachers and many false prophets. The hope against hope is that they themselves do not stay in error nor love error but are truthfully seeking Jesus; but we cannot count on that being true - men /humans/ are notoriously and commonly false and have many more followers/listeners than do the true teachers .
What are they teaching that is false?

What are they teaching that is false?
More than you or I know. I'm not here to deal with those false teachings here/ on a forum.
Barely in this thread to even warn about those teachings - too many people are or would be or might be offended , and they can cause more trouble than you or I could deal with on the internet.

The overall purpose and in God's Plan is for you (pl/ all) who love truth to keep seeking truth and never stop.
And perhaps as Jesus also says "become like little children" trusting Jesus as caretaker of your soul(s) and to be letting Jesus Teach the Truth as the Father Directs , in line with all Scripture.

Notice that the false teachings from anyone, anywhere, are in conflict with Scripture - all the while claiming to be in agreement with Scripture. They are very persuasive, even though in falseness, and have a lot of historical backing, likewise all false.
The truth is unchanging, unchanged, and certain and sure , and in perfect harmony with all Scripture instead of in conflict with even one verse or point or idea, As Revealed by The Father in Heaven Himself.

Last edited:
More than you or I know. I'm not hear to deal with those false teachings here/ on a forum.
Barely in this thread to even warn about those teachings - too many people are or would be or might be offended , and they can cause more trouble than you or I could deal with on the internet.

The overall purpose and in God's Plan is for you (pl/ all) who love truth to keep seeking truth and never stop.
And perhaps as Jesus also says "become like little children" trusting Jesus as caretaker of your soul(s) and to be letting Jesus Teach the Truth as the Father Directs , in line with all Scripture.

Notice that the false teachings from anyone, anywhere, are in conflict with Scripture - all the while claiming to be in agreement with Scripture. They are very persuasive, even though in falseness, and have a lot of historical backing, likewise all false.
The truth is unchanging, unchanged, and certain and sure , and in perfect harmony with all Scripture instead of in conflict with even one verse or point or idea, As Revealed by The Father in Heaven Himself.
I do not understand what talking about false teachers.

Perhaps my post on the lake of fire does not agree with your interpretation.

I do not know.

You are very confusing.

I do not understand what talking about false teachers.

Perhaps my post on the lake of fire does not agree with your interpretation.

I do not know.

You are very confusing.
I do not agree with English ...... concerning "eternal".....
So those who teach and those who listen to them
who teach contrary to what God Reveals in and through Revelation of His Truth in the original languages
are understandably 'confused' as the truth is not comfortable with their lives and teachings.

p.s. I/we/man is not allowed by the Author of Scripture to subject His Word to , as you may call it, "interpretation"..... or if you prefer Scripture is not open to "private interpretation" .... including not to interpretation by scholars or religious leaders....

I do not agree with English ...... concerning "eternal".....
So those who teach and those who listen to them
who teach contrary to what God Reveals in and through Revelation of His Truth in the original languages
are understandably 'confused' as the truth is not comfortable with their lives and teachings.

p.s. I/we/man is not allowed by the Author of Scripture to subject His Word to , as you may call it, "interpretation"..... or if you prefer Scripture is not open to "private interpretation" .... including not to interpretation by scholars or religious leaders....
Thank you for your opinion.

Thank you for your opinion.
Is that a way of trying to refuse the truth without accepting the truth ? (a way taught by many on forums, fwiw)
My opinion means nothing; your opinion means nothing; those you listened to mean nothing;

only what God Himself Says and Does, that lasts and is important (in this life and the next).

Again, I am confused.
Simplify. The false teachings are about the English word eternal. The English word eternal does not mean the same as the original languages of Scripture. This has been like an open secret for a long long time (centuries); and the false teachings are popular, thus continue to tickle people's ears and keep them listening to the false teachers .

Is that a way of trying to refuse the truth without accepting the truth ? (a way taught by many on forums, fwiw)
My opinion means nothing; your opinion means nothing; those you listened to mean nothing;

only what God Himself Says and Does, that lasts and is important (in this life and the next).
Refuse your truth?

With all due respect you are very confusing to understand in many of your posts.

Am I to trust people on a forum or men who stand on solid ground in the written word who have proven themselves?

Simplify. The false teachings are about the English word eternal. The English word eternal does not mean the same as the original languages of Scripture. This has been like an open secret for a long long time (centuries); and the false teachings are popular, thus continue to tickle people's ears and keep them listening to the false teachers .
Yes there is a forum for the debate on hell not being eternal.

I do not agree.

With all due respect you are very confusing to understand in many of your posts.
No respect sought. This is an open to the world forum, mostly all anonymous, mostly unproven continuosly, every day, with a lot of false ideas and false teachings exposed by many posters for a long long time. The thing is, what is false is popular, and continues, without restrictions it seems.

Am I to trust people on a forum or men* who stand on solid ground in the written word who have proven themselves?
Who knows ? You choose what you choose. The most popular* teachers are those who tickle the ears - and claims by them and by their listeners/followers to be on solid ground yet are on quick sand. No one ever admits to teaching things on quick sand - they want followers , they don't want people to go look for the truth.

* sadly it looks like false teachings by j.m. are being propagated still.

Last edited:
Who knows ? You choose what you choose. The most popular* teachers are those who tickle the ears - and claims by them and by their listeners/followers to be on solid ground yet are on quick sand. No one ever admits to teaching things on quick sand - they want followers , they don't want people to go look for the truth.

* sadly it looks like false teachings by j.m. are being propagated still.
There are many who hold that John Macarthur is a false teacher.

Especially on the Pentecostal/charismatic teachings, the Trinity, Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh, Calvinism and the Lordship of Christ. I am certain that there are more.

As and Executive Chef, I have a saying, "everyone is a chef but the chef".

In other words, everyone knows more about food than a professional chef.

Grace and peace to you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back