Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The New Funny Pics Thread - Part 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I sent it to my sis in Oz. She's flying cross country next week....don't think I'll get a birthday card from her this year and her reply is unrepeatable here lol.

2befe17793f6ad7379590ebc946ff3cd.jpg

Glad to hear that Kathi. No no bad experience, just hate their food and the additives etc they use as wel as the unhealthy lifestyle they promote. Every time I see a Ronnie McDeath statue over here, I feel like I want to saw its head off and hand it to the franchise owner. :) Disgusting stuff

I do not mind their Big Macs and their fries.I do not eat it anymore.Although I have a feeling that it is not real meat.It just takes different and has a different texture.They have gotten very expensive.The food is not worth it.

**Different texture=sawdust / cardboard. The food has basically no true nutritional value. McDeath's is probably one of the very few places on earth where the "lean meat" is full of carbs...hmm..lean meat doesn't have carbs I hear you say? You're right, so what exactly are you eating.....?

I remember years ago , before I was saved I had a T-shirt with the golden arches on it. Underneath the arches in McDeath type script was written McS##t !
The only thing I ever enjoyed from there was an espresso, one day I was wearing that t-shirt and went in to order an espresso, the manager waited until I had paid for my order and then told me to leave. I said fine, keep the coffee, give me back my money. He wouldn't, so I wouldn't. The cops were called. Cops were laughing but told me it was better if I left and told the manager he should have refused me service first. I got my money back, he got his coffee back. I left. Truth of the matter is, i hadn't even thought about what I was wearing until he started whining.
I'll stick with my home made burgers, least I know what is in them.

Reactions: TOG
**Different texture=sawdust / cardboard. The food has basically no true nutritional value. McDeath's is probably one of the very few places on earth where the "lean meat" is full of carbs...hmm..lean meat doesn't have carbs I hear you say? You're right, so what exactly are you eating.....?

I remember years ago , before I was saved I had a T-shirt with the golden arches on it. Underneath the arches in McDeath type script was written McS##t !
The only thing I ever enjoyed from there was an espresso, one day I was wearing that t-shirt and went in to order an espresso, the manager waited until I had paid for my order and then told me to leave. I said fine, keep the coffee, give me back my money. He wouldn't, so I wouldn't. The cops were called. Cops were laughing but told me it was better if I left and told the manager he should have refused me service first. I got my money back, he got his coffee back. I left. Truth of the matter is, i hadn't even thought about what I was wearing until he started whining.
I'll stick with my home made burgers, least I know what is in them.
That is quite a story...thanks for sharing. :lol

When I was pregnant with my daughter I got quite big.I used to go into a Rexall drugstore to get my medications.I got to know the pharmacist and we would talk and became friends.After my daughter was born I went into the pharmacy about a week later.The pharmacist asked me when I was going to have that baby.....OOPS!!! I told him I had a baby girl a week ago.He was so embarrassed that he backed off and never could face me again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back