Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Pandemic is going to become more severe, separate yourselves

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There is a massive wave of covid striking all humanity right now. Did I not tell you that the pandemic is going to become worse? Some of you refused to believe me, and foolishly thought that covid had now become a mere cold like the flu, and you went out pretending like everything is now normal and fine. But the global situation is not normal, and some of you have now ended up extremely sick and repeatedly, or have ended up in the emergency rooms, or have died. Let me repeat, we are approaching the year 6,000 from creation in 2 years in 2026 AD. Wake up you fool. We know this by adding the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. From Adam to the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD 4,000 years passed. And in 2026 AD it will be 2,000 years since his anointing in 26 AD, which will be the year 6,000 from creation. Yeshua died in 30 AD. And the prophet Hosea confirms that Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning 2,000 years, from the time of his anointing, which was yovel year 80, to the time of his return, which will be yovel year 120. The Jewish AM year is behind 213 years, and in 2024 AD we are now in the year 5,998 from creation starting from Tishri 10 of this Roman year. This is why the world is declining right now, and it will decline more severely in these next 2 years. God has predestined that the world would suffer severely to punish all humanity for rejecting Yeshua and for rejecting obedience to the commands of God in the Torah of Moses, and for embracing paper money and fiat currency, which impoverishes the entire world, and is the true mark of the beast of Revelation, cursing anyone that accepts it as money. The pandemic is even going to become far worse than it is now, to fulfill what is written by the prophets regarding these times. This is what the prophet Ezekiel wrote, "the sword is outside, disease and famine are within. He who is in the field will die by the sword, and he who is in the city will be devoured by famine and disease. And if any survivors escape, they will be on the mountains, like doves of the valleys, all of them moaning, each one over his torahlessness". Ezekiel 7:15-16. We are now in this time mentioned by Ezekiel, and all people in all the cities of the earth will be ravaged by severe disease, caused by this current covid pandemic and various other diseases that will also emerge. And people will escape to the mountains to distance themselves from the crowded cities teeming with infections, to moan and seek relief. And many will also die from the global famine, that I have warned many of you will happen, as a result of global drought and global hyperinflation. Already droughts and food shortages are being reported all over the world. But many of you have foolishly ignored my warnings and have done nothing to prepare. And outside the cities where there are less people many will die from intruders. Listen to my words, and believe in Yeshua, and obey the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. And stock up on food and drinking water. And separate yourself from those who are not in the belief and obedience, so that you do not partake in the sufferings God is now unleashing upon all humanity. Be set-apart, or you will suffer along with everyone else, who are clueless and understand nothing of what is happening in the world, and are going to die in these next 2 years as we approach the return of Yeshua.

obey the commands of God
Thank you for your warning; but I cannot agree with some of what was said. I doubt we will make it to 2026; and there is a lot more going on than what most people even want to believe. For stocking up on food and drinking water; I might suggest people not worry with more than they can carry on their back.

There is a massive wave of covid striking all humanity right now. Did I not tell you that the pandemic is going to become worse? Some of you refused to believe me, and foolishly thought that covid had now become a mere cold like the flu, and you went out pretending like everything is now normal and fine. But the global situation is not normal, and some of you have now ended up extremely sick and repeatedly, or have ended up in the emergency rooms, or have died. Let me repeat, we are approaching the year 6,000 from creation in 2 years in 2026 AD. Wake up you fool. We know this by adding the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. From Adam to the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD 4,000 years passed. And in 2026 AD it will be 2,000 years since his anointing in 26 AD, which will be the year 6,000 from creation. Yeshua died in 30 AD. And the prophet Hosea confirms that Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning 2,000 years, from the time of his anointing, which was yovel year 80, to the time of his return, which will be yovel year 120. The Jewish AM year is behind 213 years, and in 2024 AD we are now in the year 5,998 from creation starting from Tishri 10 of this Roman year. This is why the world is declining right now, and it will decline more severely in these next 2 years. God has predestined that the world would suffer severely to punish all humanity for rejecting Yeshua and for rejecting obedience to the commands of God in the Torah of Moses, and for embracing paper money and fiat currency, which impoverishes the entire world, and is the true mark of the beast of Revelation, cursing anyone that accepts it as money. The pandemic is even going to become far worse than it is now, to fulfill what is written by the prophets regarding these times. This is what the prophet Ezekiel wrote, "the sword is outside, disease and famine are within. He who is in the field will die by the sword, and he who is in the city will be devoured by famine and disease. And if any survivors escape, they will be on the mountains, like doves of the valleys, all of them moaning, each one over his torahlessness". Ezekiel 7:15-16. We are now in this time mentioned by Ezekiel, and all people in all the cities of the earth will be ravaged by severe disease, caused by this current covid pandemic and various other diseases that will also emerge. And people will escape to the mountains to distance themselves from the crowded cities teeming with infections, to moan and seek relief. And many will also die from the global famine, that I have warned many of you will happen, as a result of global drought and global hyperinflation. Already droughts and food shortages are being reported all over the world. But many of you have foolishly ignored my warnings and have done nothing to prepare. And outside the cities where there are less people many will die from intruders. Listen to my words, and believe in Yeshua, and obey the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. And stock up on food and drinking water. And separate yourself from those who are not in the belief and obedience, so that you do not partake in the sufferings God is now unleashing upon all humanity. Be set-apart, or you will suffer along with everyone else, who are clueless and understand nothing of what is happening in the world, and are going to die in these next 2 years as we approach the return of Yeshua.
Covid deaths have become relatively rare.

Hi ratoncillopaisa1986
Did I not tell you that the pandemic is going to become worse?

I tend to agree with JT4444. As a pandemic, it seems the covid strains have been tamed somewhat. I don't believe it's going to get worse than it was 2 years ago before we had vaccines to control it. I mean, I know for a fact that we aren't going to bury over 7 million people this year due to Covid unless something drastically changes. We'll see.

God bless,
Ted

ratoncillopaisa1986 where are your resources for this and where is it found in scripture. Sounds like nothing more than all that are out there that try to set dates for the return of Christ. I will stick with what has already been written in the Bible and not lean on man's interpretations of end time gloom and doom.

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

ratoncillopaisa1986 where are your resources for this and where is it found in scripture. Sounds like nothing more than all that are out there that try to set dates for the return of Christ. I will stick with what has already been written in the Bible and not lean on man's interpretations of end time gloom and doom.

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
The idea that the latest date that Moshiach will be 6000 Anno Mundi is well-established in Judaism, the millennial day theory is widely held among Christians. The Hebrew calendar is supposed to reflect the time since Adam, but there are known errors in that calendar. We are closer to the year 6000 than the Hebrew calendar suggests.

The OP has created his own timeline going back to Adam. I have no idea how accurate it is or if it's even possible to get an accurate account of how many years have passed.

Hey JT4444

That brings up a question. I too, have heard and sometimes discuss the idea that Jesus will return after 6,000 years because it matches with God's establishment of the seven day week, and the last day being a day of rest. Which is then tied to the words of God that a day is as a 1,000 years in His sight. However, I've always heard it and mentioned it as being 6,000 years from the creation. But perhaps it is 6,000 years from Jesus' sacrifice for sin.

Hmmm?

However, as far as being able to figure out that we're now some 6,000 years from the creation event is really a pretty simple mathematical calculation based on the genealogical records found in the Genesis account. No, we probably can't say to the exact day or even maybe the exact year. But it doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room. But the Jews, the people who have compiled and protected God's word for the whole of mankind, do claim that the foundation of their calendar rests on the day that Adam was created. Which, for those who wholly believe the Genesis account, would at most, only be off by 6 days.

God bless,
Ted

Hey JT4444

That brings up a question. I too, have heard and sometimes discuss the idea that Jesus will return after 6,000 years because it matches with God's establishment of the seven day week, and the last day being a day of rest. Which is then tied to the words of God that a day is as a 1,000 years in His sight. However, I've always heard it and mentioned it as being 6,000 years from the creation. But perhaps it is 6,000 years from Jesus' sacrifice for sin.

Hmmm?

However, as far as being able to figure out that we're now some 6,000 years from the creation event is really a pretty simple mathematical calculation based on the genealogical records found in the Genesis account. No, we probably can't say to the exact day or even maybe the exact year. But it doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room. But the Jews, the people who have compiled and protected God's word for the whole of mankind, do claim that the foundation of their calendar rests on the day that Adam was created. Which, for those who wholly believe the Genesis account, would at most, only be off by 6 days.

God bless,
Ted
Some parts of the timeline are simple to figure out, but there was a 165-year discrepancy in the length of the Persian period between the rabbinic dating and the academic dating. The Hebrew calendar says it's the year 5784, but it's at least 5949.

Some parts of the timeline are simple to figure out, but there was a 165-year discrepancy in the length of the Persian period between the rabbinic dating and the academic dating. The Hebrew calendar says it's the year 5784, but it's at least 5949.
Hi JT4444

Yes, I don't have any problem with either. As I've agreed, I don't hold to the genealogical record to be accurate to days or years, so long as it's only a couple of hundred give or take. I just know it hasn't been a million years since Adam was created by the hand of God. The God that creates and gives life. Praise Him!

God bless,
Ted

The idea that the latest date that Moshiach will be 6000 Anno Mundi is well-established in Judaism, the millennial day theory is widely held among Christians. The Hebrew calendar is supposed to reflect the time since Adam, but there are known errors in that calendar. We are closer to the year 6000 than the Hebrew calendar suggests.

The OP has created his own timeline going back to Adam. I have no idea how accurate it is or if it's even possible to get an accurate account of how many years have passed.
People will always try and set dates for the return of Christ, but yet ignore Matthew 24:29-31 as again, no one knows the day or hour of Christs return, but that we need to be prepared to go to Him when He does.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid!!!:nono

No one can say how old the earth is as even science can not agree with its age. It might be possible to date the generations of man if we backtrack through all the generations ending with Adam, but that would seem impossible since all of us are that generation of Adam. We could even try to use the timeline of Noah and the flood, but yet that will bring no conclusion.

Moses gives us the account of the creation events of God in Genesis Chapter 1-2 before God created man, but there is no evidence anywhere in scripture how long each day was or how old the earth is. Genesis 1:1-31; 2:1-3 we read the first six accounts of creation as each part that was finished God saw that it was good as the evening and morning only numbered the days it took, but gives no actual timing of how long each day could have been. I believe each day from evening to morning are only symbolic of a certain length of time it took God to create the heaven and the earth before He created man as God's timing is not the same as our timing, Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

God calls each day by number from day one to day six as being evening and morning, but on the seventh day Moses only mentions the word day, but no closing of it as in evening. It was only called a day that God rested from all His work. God set it apart as a day (time) of rest as it has no ending like that of the time of rest when God ushers down the New Jerusalem, Rev 21 and we will have eternal rest without end. There is no mention of it being a Sabbath day rest, but only a day that God set apart as all His work was finished. The seventh day of rest has no ending and if we read Hebrews 4:1-10 this will teach us what Gods day of rest is for those who are faithful to Him and walk in obedience.

Strong's Exhausted Concordance;

The Hebrew word "yowm", Hebrew #3117, translated "day" in English means a day from sunrise to sunset, a space of time defined by an associated term, season, a process of time as in other times (day)

The Hebrew word "ereb", Hebrew #6153, translated "evening" also means dusk, evening, night.

The Hebrew word "boqer", Hebrew #1242, translated "morning" also means dawn, breaking of day, morning with possible metaphoric usage. Our English expression: "The dawning of an age" serves to illustrate this point. The intended meaning of the word should be determined from the context.

but that would seem impossible since all of us are that generation of Adam.
What? We can't count back years to a specific man named in God's testimony to you named Adam, because we are all Adam? What does that even say?
We could even try to use the timeline of Noah and the flood, but yet that will bring no conclusion.
You're just going to drop that there and not offer any evidence that it's a true statement. Ok, why would trying to count back years from where I live and breathe today to some ancestor of mine would the timeline of Noah get all messed up that we couldn't add up the numbers? You do know that God has given us a pretty accurate accounting of years specifically in the account of Noah's work and his age as various events occurred in his life. Really? How does Noah's timeline get messed up?
there is no evidence anywhere in scripture how long each day was
Uh, yes there is. Each day consisted of the length of time of an evening and a morning. Just as each day still does today. Every day since the beginning has consisted of one evening and one morning. God knows your thoughts and how you speak and what you understand and He intended to write to you that it was one evening and one morning because He knew for all eternity every human creature to exist would know what length of time one intended by defining it as one evening and one morning. Trust your God that He has told you the truth. That you live in a realm of His creating by merely commanding the earth to exist in the black inkiness of empty space and built the entire universe to declare to you His awesome power and majesty and He did it in just the amount of time that He told you that He did.

Thus the first day. The first day of God beginning an awesome project, if you will. He spoke the earth to exist and He filled it with everything that you and your family and your loved ones need to live and then gave you life. He created you and gave you your life!!! And we are still counting out from that first day that consisted of an evening and a morning to us here on the earth. And there will come a day when we come to the last evening and morning in this created realm and will, if we will trust God's promise given through His Son, hear the words

"Behold!!! I am making everything new again"

I believe that every eye will see how fast God can create a realm of existence for His children to live. Praise God!

No evidence! Your honor! I rest my case@!@!

God bless,
Ted

What? We can't count back years to a specific man named in God's testimony to you named Adam, because we are all Adam? What does that even say?

You're just going to drop that there and not offer any evidence that it's a true statement. Ok, why would trying to count back years from where I live and breathe today to some ancestor of mine would the timeline of Noah get all messed up that we couldn't add up the numbers? You do know that God has given us a pretty accurate accounting of years specifically in the account of Noah's work and his age as various events occurred in his life. Really? How does Noah's timeline get messed up?

Uh, yes there is. Each day consisted of the length of time of an evening and a morning. Just as each day still does today. Every day since the beginning has consisted of one evening and one morning. God knows your thoughts and how you speak and what you understand and He intended to write to you that it was one evening and one morning because He knew for all eternity every human creature to exist would know what length of time one intended by defining it as one evening and one morning. Trust your God that He has told you the truth. That you live in a realm of His creating by merely commanding the earth to exist in the black inkiness of empty space and built the entire universe to declare to you His awesome power and majesty and He did it in just the amount of time that He told you that He did.

Thus the first day. The first day of God beginning an awesome project, if you will. He spoke the earth to exist and He filled it with everything that you and your family and your loved ones need to live and then gave you life. He created you and gave you your life!!! And we are still counting out from that first day that consisted of an evening and a morning to us here on the earth. And there will come a day when we come to the last evening and morning in this created realm and will, if we will trust God's promise given through His Son, hear the words

"Behold!!! I am making everything new again"

I believe that every eye will see how fast God can create a realm of existence for His children to live. Praise God!

No evidence! Your honor! I rest my case@!@!

God bless,
Ted
I never said we are all Adam, but only the generational descendants of Adam. Even trying to count back to the year that Noah was born does not give evidence how old the earth is.

Genesis 1:1-31 Evening being sunset to sunrise the next morning God states it was a day, but would only consist of ruffly 12 hours, not 24 hours between evening and day (sunset to sunrise). Genesis 2:1-3 God rested on the seventh day, but yet not a 24 hour day as it only says day as that would be from sunrise to sunset.

We also have to remember God's timing is different then man's timing, 2Peter 3:8

It wasn't God who set up a 24 hour day, but that of the Egyptians using 24 stars with 12 of them marking the passage of the night, although using the difference between summer and winter hours. That you can look up as I have.

Hi for_his_glory
I never said we are all Adam, but only the generational descendants of Adam. Even trying to count back to the year that Noah was born does not give evidence how old the earth is.

Right because the years of Noah's life didn't correspond to the trips around the sun that the earth makes at all. Got it! Hey, I've got a bridge... I mean, I must honestly confess to being totally dense if that statement makes any more sense than the other two I posted in the other response. You can't count back years. Ok!

It wasn't God who set up a 24 hour day,
That's right, God did not divide the time of the day into 24 equal parts. He divided it into just two. And those same two have been passing by each day ever since. The actual length of a day, whether we divide it into 10/14/24/36/72 parts, is defined and delineated by the length of time that it takes a planetary body to rotate one full rotation on its axis. God divided that period of time into one evening and one morning. Yes, the Egyptians may have then taken the task of further dividing up the length of time that it takes the earth to complete that rotation into 24 hours. I get that! Do you get that it's still the same length of time passing in reality as the earth spins whether we divide it into an evening and morning or 24 hour divisions?

So, here's the truth that I believe that God is conveying to us. When He spoke the earth into existence, it was immediately spinning on its axis. And within the time it took the earth to make that first spin, He completed some of the work of creating this place for His Magnum Opus of this realm of His creating to live... me and you and now several billions of people. By the time it took Him to finish some more of His work, the earth had made another turn on its axis, etc.

God knows your mind. He knows what you know. He knows that you know what a day is, as it relates to a specified period of time that defines a length of time on the planet earth. He divided that length of time into an evening and a morning. And we still do! We call it AM and PM. God is telling you something about how powerful and wise and majestic He is by telling you that I did this in the time that you understand as a day. And just so it's not clear to you as to what a day is, I'm defining each one as an evening and a morning. So, when those scientists that are going to come at you in 5000 years and tell you isn't possible. I want you to be assured that it was a day and that I understand a day as being one evening and one morning of the rotation or your home. You absolutely cannot fit the understanding of each day consisting of an evening and a morning into any other timeframe than the normal day that you experience today. It does not define any other period of time that might contain a 2nd, 3rd or millionth evening and morning.
We also have to remember God's timing is different then man's timing, 2Peter 3:8
Not when He is writing His testimony to you for you to understand. Yes, God is outside of time as we know it. But when God writes to us, He does so with words that He knows that you understand. God wants you to know what He's done. He isn't lying to you and He has no purpose in telling us things that we won't understand. I mean, honestly, your claim is that God can't communicate clearly to a creature that He created. Because if He meant to tell us that it took Him hundred years to do the first work, then He would have caused to be written that it taken 36,500 evenings and mornings. God could have caused to be written that He spoke the earth into existence and sometime after that I did something else. Yeah! Then we wouldn't know how long it took. But God didn't do that, and He seems very concerned and specific that each one of these tasks to build the earth as a place where He was going to create a creature that He would call man, was defined as this a day that consisted of an evening and a morning.

God established the length of a day on the earth by setting the earth spinning. And since He tells us that a day passed, then the earth had to be spinning. That's the only thing that defines a day. Ask any scientist what defines the length of time of a day upon the earth? Or any planet for that matter.

But I understand that it's a hard thing for some to believe. It's one of those things where we make ourselves look silly to a lost and dying world that we think God created this realm just as He has told us. And of course, science can't explain miracles. If they could, they could tell you how God parted that sea. How He caused that shadow to go backwards. How He caused the deaths of thousands of Egyptians in one terrible night. How He flooded the whole earth. I mean science can't answer any of those miracles and the miracle of His creating this entire realm must have been tougher than any of those miracles. Yet you believe they have figured that miracle out.

Ok

God bless,
Ted

People will always try and set dates for the return of Christ, but yet ignore Matthew 24:29-31 as again, no one knows the day or hour of Christs return, but that we need to be prepared to go to Him when He does.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid!!!:nono
I'm not advocating anyone's attempt to set specific dates. I was only pointing out that both Jews have long held the view that Moshiach must come by the year 6000 AM, and that Christians have also believed in the Millennial day theory.

It's interesting to discuss, but we already know that no one will ever know the day and the hour of the Lord's return. At best, we know the general season, but that's it.

Hi JT4444

I agree. No one that I've talked to has set a day or an hour. These are all just ruminations of what could possibly be the timing of the last days.

God bless,
Ted

We will make it to 6th trump. Satan in his role as false messiah will come to Jerusalem, documentation, 2 thessalonians chapter 2.

Yes, the covid-19 is pestilence. Jesus warned us in Matthew chapter 24 about pestilence. Were in end times.

Revelation chapter 13 is test. God is using satan as antichrist near future to test people. Majority are biblically illiterate and spirtualty dead.

Hebrews chapter 5 . After 20 years the congregation should be teachers of God's word. The pastor or reverend isnt nourishing the flocks.

Many shepherds won't teach old testament or revelation. There poison pills are traditions of men and false doctrine.
Rapture theory is false doctrine.
Apple in garden of eden is false doctrine.

The congregation don't have gospel armory on, ephesians chapter 6 to document. The fake shepherds are setting people up to worship antichrist near future.

Some people don't have prayer of chance with all the fake shepherds.

Matthew chapter 7. Jesus warned us about wolves in sheep clothing.

The false preachers serve satan. Majority will be defenseless when antichrist arrives 6th trump.

Signs of the End of the Age
Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14.

God's protection is absolute to those who escape into the wilderness and trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be another meteor or even a series of meteors sent down from heaven at one time, but on an extremely larger scale as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will wear out the saints then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

Back