Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Ramble On thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
........So, we had a great honeymoon and made it back safe and sound in the rental car....and then I realized that I left my glasses on the back seat. The car was rented out right after we dropped it off and no one can get in touch with the man who rented it :verysad :sad :nono :gah

¡ʇsoɹd ı ʇÉÂɥʠpÉÂÇÂɹ oʇ pÉÂÇÂÉ¥ ʎɯ uo puÉÂʇs oʇ ÇÂÊŒÉÂÉ¥ ı ÇÂsnÉÂÉâ€Ã‡Âq ɹÇÂʇndɯoɆʎɯ ɥʇÃÆ’uoɹʠÇÂq oʇ sɯÇÂÇÂs ƃuıɥʇÇÂɯos 'ÇÂuoʎɹÇÂÇ ÊŽÇÂÉ¥ :rolleyes2 :rolling

¡ʇɹÉÂÇÂÉ¥ ʇÇÂÇÂÊÂs pooƃ ÊŽ‰Â¹Ã‡ÂÊŒ

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, keep the babble going.....Ramble!

Hey, how many squirrels did it take to carry off Tim's tonsils?

About 50 squirrels for those two big bad boys!!!! Ramble, ramble, ramble...... Bet your throat feels a whole lot better. Glad to see you're through the worse Tim...it helps having a good women at your side.

BESTWomen!!!!!! Correction made

Carol, you need to edit your post there. I happen to have the BEST woman at my side, and that's not ramble, it's cold hard fact. :)

I hear ya Tim, God has bless you.....

Hey Tim, have you seen these new commercials on IHC Lottery? It's just plain crazy Tim. If you don't know what I'm talking about, my friend Gail found it on the computer when I called her to tell her about it. I was watching the ultimate fighting on SPIKE 58 and this commercial came on and I couldn't believe it's already come to this. She found the information on it at IHC.com about registering via lottery for 2012...crazy.

Carol Lowery said:
Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, keep the babble going.....Ramble!

Hey, how many squirrels did it take to carry off Tim's tonsils?

About 50 squirrels for those two big bad boys!!!! Ramble, ramble, ramble...... Bet your throat feels a whole lot better. Glad to see you're through the worse Tim...it helps having a good women at your side.

BESTWomen!!!!!! Correction made
heheheh.... Carol said Tim has good women at his side.
Squirrel alert! Squirrel alert! No wonder he's going nuts.

I think you meant "best woman" but I like your typo too - gives me a chance to enter the Ramble thread. Rumble, rumble, grumble, brumble -hey, now I'm doing it.
Sparrow scratches his head as he wanders aimlessly amongst the living stones who are the Called and Chosen of God.

Ramble on my sisteren <what is the female format for the word brethren?> --dunno? Me neither.

~Sparrowhawky

Just want to say hi !

Since I am new here , I do not have much to say yet. But watch out.,,, When I start talking in a
circle , even I some times have no idea what I am saying....... Your warned :lol

First snow this winter, yesterday. Melted away though, some quarter of an inch. But it was a reminder of what is to come, fool proof. Soon it will be knee deep, then hip deep, then head deep. Snow ploughs wake you up 3 a.m. in the morning. The big ones. Then an hour later there's the invasion of the smaller ones, doing fine tuning. An hour from that, all is quiet and peaceful. But it's either too late or too early to get any more sleep, so you get up and make yourself a cup of coffee.

You look out through your window. It's actually very beautiful out there. Starlit sky over the snow drifts. Narrow purple belt mixed with orange grows gradually higher in the north east, anticipating sunrise. But not quite yet, an hour to wait. This is the magic northern moment when it's no more real night, but too early to call it morning.

You feel safe. All the quarrels of the big world are lightyears away. It's just you with your coffee cup. You feel privileged.

the preacher at our last young adults service said " when I see you guys in church with your IPODs I wonder what you are listening to ... is it Lion of Judah? I wonder" I bet he doesnt have Lion of judah on his Ipod neither lol

It snowed big time today, I made it home from work today before it got ugly lol It has been ultra cold in the NY

Grams said:
Just want to say hi !

Since I am new here , I do not have much to say yet. But watch out.,,, When I start talking in a
circle , even I some times have no idea what I am saying....... Your warned :lol

What on earth are you talking about Grams? :biggrin

nyc christian said:
How do I get access/keys to the mens and womens locker room on this forum?
Instructions are on the main page, right under the Ladies Forum title. You can only have access to your gender, of course.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back