Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Seven Last Plagues

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Well Christ is who brings the wrath on to the earth...

Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Hi reddogs

Yes, Jesus is the one who begins the process that will bring on the wrath of God. It's written for us in the Revelation as we denote chapter 14 beginning in vs 14. Jesus come and takes those who are his out of the way. Then the second creature releases the wrath of God on those remaining.

God bless,
Ted

Greetings reddogs,

I subscribe to the Continuous Historic view of Daniel 2 with successive world empires. Also the Seals, Trumpets and Vials of the Book of Revelation are also interpreted by the Continuous Historic concept. There is very much symbolic language that needs to be understood to get a correct understanding of these time periods. As such the Seals are from AD 96 to AD 212, the Trumpets a short period after AD 212 to the French Revolution AD 1789, and the Vials from the French Revolution until the Coming of Jesus in the 6th Vial, and then some judgements in the 7th Vial.

We are already in the 6th Vial period and Jesus will soon return to the earth to establish the Kingdom of God on the earth for the 1000 years. A proper understanding of the 6th Vial will reveal some of the developments that have already happened and are also in the process of development. For example, the drying up of the Euphrates River represents the decline of the Ottoman Empire, and especially the removal of the Turk from the Holy Land in AD 1917. This corresponds to the first part of Daniel 11:40, when Britain and the Commonwealth countries as the King of the South pushed Turkey out of the Holy Land and allowed many Jews to return to the Holy Land with the eventual establishment of the State of Israel in preparation for the events of Ezekiel 38 and the Battle of Armageddon.

Kind regards
Trevor
Well, we have to understand that Christ is coming to take to take us, His saints to heaven, where He has prepared a place for us. Those left behind are the Wicked..

Greetings again reddogs,
Well, we have to understand that Christ is coming to take to take us, His saints to heaven, where He has prepared a place for us. Those left behind are the Wicked..
No, I believe in the Kingdom of god upon the earth for the 1000 years, with Jesus sitting upon the Temple Throne of David in literal Jerusalem, with the faithful as Kings and Priests of a significant remnant of natural Israel converted and the nations subjected and learning God's ways Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8, Daniel 2:35,44, Zechariah 14, Matthew 19:28, Acts 1:11, Acts 3:19-21, Revelation 5:9-10. I do follow the William Miller and SDA view.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again reddogs,
I made a few mistakes in my answer above, so I would like to correct these by repetition and then add a bit more detail:

No, I believe in the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years, with Jesus sitting upon the Temple Throne of David in literal Jerusalem, with the faithful as Kings and Priests of a significant remnant of natural Israel converted and the nations subjected and learning God's ways Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8, Daniel 2:35,44, Zechariah 14, Matthew 19:28, Acts 1:11, Acts 3:19-21, Revelation 5:9-10. I do not follow the William Miller and SDA view. (I forgot the word "not" in my previous post).

By way of clarification of the last sentence, "I do not follow the William Miller and SDA view." , I am fairly sure that reddogs would know what I am saying here, but others may not understand this. I refer to the book "Seventh-day Adventists Answer Questions on Doctrine" 1957. On page 478 it describes the "awakening" that happened in the 1840's and 1850's.

Part of the large number, included the "Millerite Movement" and this group believed "that the millennial period would be introduced by the second personal advent and bounded by the two literal resurrections. Some taught the restoration of the Jews and other views derived from the writings of the British literalists ... . They were historicists .... ".

Now in the above description it clearly implies two groups at least, one group not believing in the return of the Jews to the Holy Land and another group believing in the return of the Jews to the Holy Land and the conversion of a significant remnant of them at the return of Jesus. Now my present fellowship is derived to a great extent from the principal founding pioneer who had some personal contact with William Miller at the time and commended his character and sincerity, but differed with him in this view. Our pioneer was in this group or held more or less the same ideas that the Jews would return to the Holy Land and a remnant converted at the Coming of Jesus. In support of this view I have given what I consider adequate Scripture to verify that this is the true Bible teaching.

On the next page of the article on the Millennium, on page 479, it describes another view, that held by William Miller himself. To quote, the book says: "They held that when Christ comes again the day of human probation is ended, that all the sinners are slain by the overpowerng brightness of the second advent, and all the redeemed are resurrected and / or transformed for eternity". Now I find no Scriptural proof of the above concept, and from my experience the attempt to jusify this teaching relies very heavily on a slight misunderstanding of various, but few passages, while ignoring the great bulk of the Scripture Testimony. The SDA's and reddogs seem to be in this category.

Kind regards
Trevor

We are starting to see the warnings but when it comes, there will be no question on it....
Your reply above to my post #3, do you remember what our Lord JESUS said? Matthew 24:38-39: --> 38 For as in the days that were BEFORE the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And KNEW NOT until the flood came(O very later, very later) and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. JESUS warning: Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour AS YE THINK NOT the Son of man cometh-Mat.24:44. By the way, speaking of the Son of man who comes first according the Word of GOD? Michael or JESUS?
Luke 17:28-30: -->
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is REVEALED. (According to the Word of GOD, who comes first: Michael or JESUS?

Revelation 10:1-7
1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of GOD should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Seventh angel? Revelation 11:15-18 --> 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the NATIONS were(WILL BE) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.
Get ready
Matthew 25:10-13: -->10 ... the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 -
Afterward came also the other virgins (which went to by oil in the time of JESUS coming), saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he will answer and say: Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 - Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. (According to the Word of GOD, who comes first: Michael or JESUS?

Greetings again reddogs,
No, I believe in the Kingdom of god upon the earth for the 1000 years, ...
Trevor
Revelation 11:15 - ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Revelation 5:16 - And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

.John 17:15 - JESUS in is prayer to the Father, said: I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil.

Luke 20:35-36 --> 35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world(next world- the Kingdom of GOD), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of GOD and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Amen
Daniel 12:7 and 12

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
12 - Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Yeah,
day 1335, the Ineffable, Wonderful, Indescribable, Unspeakable day, the day 1.335. Hallelujaaah!!!

Greetings Oseas,
Daniel 12:7 and 12
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
12 - Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Yeah,
day 1335, the Ineffable, Wonderful, Indescribable, Unspeakable day, the day 1.335. Hallelujaaah!!!
I appreciate the array of verses that you quote, and all of these reinforce what I have stated in my previous post. I am not absolutely sure whether you are fully endorsing what I stated, or if you have a slight shade of meaning different to me.

As far as the last portion of your Post, above, I have been fascinated by the various time periods of Daniel and in the past I was satisfied with my understanding of the one given in Daniel 7:
Daniel 7:19–26 (KJV): 19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; 20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
I understand this to represent the period of time of 1260 years that the Catholic Church has had dominance over the faithful and at times persecuted them.

Daniel 8:9–14 (KJV): 9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. 12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
I understand this to represent the time period of 2300 years from the conquest by Alexander the Great unto the recapture of Jerusalem by the Jews in AD 1967.

But for many years an understanding of the three time periods of Daniel 12 eluded me. I have now come to a tentative understanding of these three dates, 1260, 1290 and 1335 years, but will wait for further consolidation of these. There is a thread already on this subject, but again I reserved, or withheld my opinion.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings Oseas,

I appreciate the array of verses that you quote, and all of these reinforce what I have stated in my previous post. I am not absolutely sure whether you are fully endorsing what I stated, or if you have a slight shade of meaning different to me.
Greetings in Christ JESUS,
Trevor
Thank you for your replay. I enjoyed so much your post, it's a joy to speak of the everlasting Word of GOD as you do. As we know, the Word is GOD (John 1:1), yes, the Word is GOD Himself, who was made flesh around 2000 years ago or around 4000 after Adam(fourth GOD's Day-Genesis 1:16),whose NAME is JESUS-the Greater Light-John 8:12 & 9:5 & 12:46 among other biblical references.
As far as the last portion of your Post, above, I have been fascinated by the various time periods of Daniel and in the past I was satisfied with my understanding of the one given in Daniel 7:
Daniel 7:19–26 (KJV): 19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
Reading the verse above, in my understanding, Daniel 2 has a LITERAL description of the origin/roots of the fourth Beast, as was showed in the great image of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, according Daniel 2:40, saying "the fourth kingdom(fourth Beast) shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron (Gentile Beast-the fourth)that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise".

Therefore, as we can see, Scriptures reveal how the fourth universal and devilish kingdom ruled by the Devil is -i.e. the kingdom of the Roman Empire, a Gentile Empire. DETAIL: Daniel 2:33 says the(two)legs are of iron(Gentile nations), but the FEET (and toes-10 toes-an important detail) are part of iron and part of clay.

The clay of 10 toes is linked to a distinct people in the great image, that is the nation of Israel, the Jewish people(Isaiah 64:8, take a look), but prophecy is referring specifically to the rebel 10 tribes of Israel. And Daniel 7:23 says: 23 Thus he said, The fourth Beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms(diverse from kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persian and Greece), and shall devour the whole earth(Israel), and shall tread it down(year 70AD), and break it in pieces, as is written also in Dan. 2:40.

NOTE:
In my understanding, two legs of the great image reveal the Roman Empire should be divided in two distincts branches, and it LITERALLY was fulfilled:

1- The Roman Empire of Western that lasted from 395 BC to 476AD: (This is the Empire that devoured Israel, and trampled the nation, and broke it in piece in 70AD)
2- The Bizantine Roman Empire that lasted from 330AD to 1.453AD.

Daniel 2:41-43 reveal:
41And whereas thou sawest the feet and TOES
(10 toes, important detail), part of potters' clay (GOD is the Potters' clay, the Jews are the clay-own Israel-Isaiah 64:8), and part of iron(Gentile peoples-Revelation 17:15), and the kingdom shall be divided(between Gentiles and Jews); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42And as the toes
(10 toes) of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong(iron-RomanEmpire),and partly broken(part of clay-Israel-Jewsish people, decendants of Abraham).

43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men(Catholicism and Judaism): but they shall NOT CLEAVE one to another(of course), even as iron is not mixed with clay. (The Jews don't mix with Gentile).

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
Daniel 7:20 combined with verse 21
In my understanding, in this biblical description of Daniel 7:20, the 10 toes (the origin/roots of a noble and high people-people of 10 tribes of Israel-Daniel 2:41-42) here they are replaced by 10 horns, by allegory horns mean Power and nobility. NOTE: Within Roman Empire, the nation of Israel was an appendix/ appendage because was note a Gentile nation, but people of GOD, descendant of Abraham having 10 princes, one Prince for each tribe (Numbers 17:1-13-Take a look), but daminated by a Gentile reign and ruler, therefore, Israel by allegory appears situated in the head of the fourth reign-Roman Empire-as 10 horns.

Furthermore, Revelation 17:7 and 12 reveal: --> 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the Beast that carrieth her(the Beast of sea), which hath the seven heads and ten horns(Revelation 13:1). 12 The ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet (Israel will be established as a religious Kingdom from now on, but together with the Beast of sea-the Papacy and his body-the whole religious structures of the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast of sea-the Papacy. So Judaism together with the Catholicism-Iron and Clay-Daniel 2:41-42); Israel will receive power as kings (yes, will receive Power as kings because the false messiah of the Jews will give to the Papacy his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem-Revelation 13:2-, and great Authority for one hour-Revelation 13:2(yeah, the little horn-the false messiah of the Jews, the Beast of the earth like a lamb-Revelation 13:11, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Authority, as is written in Revelation 13:2). Afterwards, will happen as follow:

Revelation 13:5-9
5 And there was given unto him
(unto the MAN Beast of sea enthroned in JERUSALEM by the false messiah-FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (1260 days-a half of week)

6 And he opened (will open) his mouth in blasphemy against GOD to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (heaven? Ephesians 1:3-8.take a look)

7 And it was given unto him (unto the MAN Beast of sea-the Papacy-i.e. unto the last Pope who will be enthroned in JERUSALEM), to make WAR with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth (in ISRAEL) shall worship him (shall worship the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope enthroned in JERUSALEM), whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world (only 144K will be sealed and saved-Revelation 7).
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

continues next post below

Continuation of post above
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
I understand this to represent the period of time of 1260 years that the Catholic Church has had dominance over the faithful and at times persecuted them.
Yes. Verse 24 says: 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

COMMENTS;
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise (the rebel Israel shall arise from now on, and another (ileventh horn) shall rise after them(the false messiah-John 5:43-47 combined with 2Thes.2:-2-3 and Revelation 13:11-18); and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.->Revelation 17:11-And the MAN Beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth (he is the eighth because will replace the Pope, the Last Pope, who will be ENTHRONED in JERUSALEM by the little horn-BY the false messiah-enthroned in the holy city that is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt), and (now) is of the seven (as a successor of the seventh IDOLATER king who was enthroned by him in JERUSALEM) and (he) goeth into perdition.

The verse reveals that from the residues of the divided and ancient gentile Roman empire, gentile peoples represented by the two legs of iron of the great image
, from them will arise Israel represented by 10 Princes -Numbers 17:1-13- - 10 horns- , and another horn(the ileventh) will arise after-the little horn, the false messiah- as was prophesied by JESUS and Paul Apostle-John 5:43-47 combined with 2Thes.2:2-3 and Revelation 13:11-18.
Daniel 8:9–14 (KJV): 9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. 12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
In continuation, and taking advantage of what you above commented as your own interpretation about Daniel 8:9-14KJV, then I am quoting it here, in an interpretative continuation of the prophecy revealed to Daniel, as follows:

You wrote:
Daniel 8:9–14 (KJV):
9 And out of one of them
(out of the tribe of Dan-Genesis 49:16-18) came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great(which shall wax exceeding great), toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. (Yes, the little horn, the false messiah of the Jews-John 5:43-47 combined with 2Thes.2:-2-3 and Revelation 13:11-18-shall wax exceedingly).
10 He waxed great, even to the host of heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:3-8.Take a look); and it cast down some of the host (of heaven) and of the stars(Daniel 12:3 combined with Matthew 24:22) to the ground, and stamped upon them. (As it is written in Revelation 12:3-4)

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host(Michael), and by him (i.e. by the ruthless false messiah-Daniel 8:23-25) the daily sacrifice was(will be) taken away(Daniel 12:11.take a look), and the place of his sanctuary (the holy city-Jerusalem) was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression(
Luke 21:24 combined with Revelation 11:2), and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered (He prospered because the environment of apostasy-2Thes.2:3 combined with Matthew 24:10-15, and 1Timothy 4:1-2,and Revelation 3:1&15-17).
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days (i.e. after fulfillment of Daniel 8:26-Hallelujaaah!, and Luke 21:24 combined with Revelation 11:2), then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
I understand this to represent the time period of 2300 years from the conquest by Alexander the Great unto the recapture of Jerusalem by the Jews in AD 1967.
I don't think this prophecy is linked to an ancient time. In my understanding, this point is very hard to be understood, it may be an allegory about the roots of the Beast of sea (Leopard/Greece), Bear/medo persian, and Lion-Babylon - Revelation 13:2. take a look).

Daniel 8:19-21 say: 19 "Behold, I will make thee know what shall be IN THE LAST END of the indignation: for at the time appointed the END shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

In my understanding "Media and Persian", and "Grecia/Greece" both are present in this current time of the END and indignation by/through the religious structures of the Beast of sea-Revelation 13:2-, a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy-Revelation 13:1. In Daniel 10:20-21 is written: ---> 20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia(by allegory the Beast of sea): and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come(by allegory the Beast of the earth(Israel), like a lamb-a false lamb, a false messiah, and esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist false messiah-Revelation 13:11).

21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince-(This prophecy will LITERALLY be fulfilled from now on, in this time of Apocalypse-Revelation 12:7-12.Take a look)
The last week should begin FIRST, after the election of the next Pope, that is the last Pope to be elected, and AFTER his alliance with the false messiah-Revelation 13:2-,Catholicism(iron) and Judaism (clay), both intend to establish a religious and universal Kingdom in time ahead-Daniel 2:41-44. All happenings of the world today, in this current time, run in this way. Get ready

Continuation from above

In the other hands, Revelation 11:15-19 will LITERALLY be fulfilled:
"15 ...The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the NATIONS were (will be) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen - John 17:13-23. Take a look
But for many years an understanding of the three time periods of Daniel 12 eluded me. I have now come to a tentative understanding of these three dates, 1260, 1290 and 1335 years, but will wait for further consolidation of these. There is a thread already on this subject, but again I reserved, or withheld my opinion.

Kind regards
Trevor
The last happennings of the last seven years of the world of Devil, they are within of the last week of years, week 70th Daniel 9:24-27, divided in two half - 1260 days or 42 months-FIRST HALF-, and 1260 days plus 30 days=1290 days, 2nd half, it will LITERALLY be fulfiled from now on, first MUST be elected the LAST Pope, the NEXT. The most important happening of the last week of years is Revelation 11:15-18. Get ready

Daniel 12:12 - Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (45 days after END the period of 1290 days of the 2nd half of the last week- week 70th Daniel 9:24-27.
GOD BLESS

Greetings again Oseas, (Part 1)
As we know, the Word is GOD (John 1:1), yes, the Word is GOD Himself, who was made flesh around 2000 years ago or around 4000 after Adam(fourth GOD's Day-Genesis 1:16),whose NAME is JESUS-the Greater Light-John 8:12 & 9:5 & 12:46 among other biblical references.
I appreciate your response and it is very extensive. I agree with much of your four posts, but I disagree with some aspects. My main aim will to briefly endorse what I agree with, and mostly mention what I do not endorse with a brief explanation of where I differ and the view I endorse where possible.

No, I believe that there is One God, Yahweh, God the Father and Jesus is a unique human especially prepared by God, and he had God the Father for His father and Mary his mother in the conception / birth process John 1:14, Matthew 1:20-21, Luke 1:34-35. I understand that the "Word" in John 1:1 is a personification, similar to the Wise Woman "Wisdom" in Proverbs 8 who was with God in the Creation. Yes, I fully endorse John 8:12, 9:5 and 12:46 and other similar references.
The clay of 10 toes is linked to a distinct people in the great image, that is the nation of Israel, the Jewish people(Isaiah 64:8, take a look), but prophecy is referring specifically to the rebel 10 tribes of Israel. A
I agree with what you stated concerning the legs of iron being the Roman Empire, and the Eastern and Western aspects of this. But I believe that the feet and toes represent the same territory, but reflect the Decline of the Roman Empire by the various invasions by the Goths, Visigoths, Vandals etc. The present Europe is thus a mix of many nations, not binding together very successfully despite the European Union and Common Market. In the next paragraph, the ten horns represent how this former Roman Empire became about 10 or more subdivisions or nations. There are now say 27 nations in the EU.
Furthermore, Revelation 17:7 and 12 reveal: --
Revelation 13:5-9
I will not comment on these references as it is to some extent based upon your view of Daniel 2 and the ten toes and Daniel 7 and the 10 horns.
Yes. Verse 24 says: 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
I consider the little horn that arose was the Papacy and they obtained the Three Papal States which they held until AD 1870, 1260 years after the Decree of Phocas AD 610.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Oseas, (Part 2 of 2),
and another horn(the ileventh) will arise after-the little horn, the false messiah- as was prophesied by JESUS and Paul Apostle-John 5:43-47 combined with 2Thes.2:2-3 and Revelation 13:11-18.
Again, I equate the little horn of Daniel 7 and 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3 as the slow development of the Papacy through many generations. John 5:43-47 is a general comment applicable to many occasions. I will defer comments on Revelation 13:11-18.
Daniel 8:9–14 (KJV): And out of one of them (out of the tribe of Dan-Genesis 49:16-18) came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great ...... (Yes, the little horn, the false messiah of the Jews-John 5:43-47 combined with 2Thes.2:-2-3
The little horn of Daniel 8 is completely different to the little horn of Daniel 7. The little horn of Daniel 7 is the Papacy, while the little horn of Daniel 8 depicts the gradual rise of the Pagan Roman Power in Asia Minor, starting with Attalos III of Pergamon bequeathing his Kingdom to the Romans; it became the Roman province of Asia in BC 139. Thus Daniel 8 has no connection with 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3.
The last week should begin FIRST, after the election of the next Pope, that is the last Pope to be elected, and AFTER his alliance with the false messiah-Revelation 13:2-,Catholicism(iron) and Judaism (clay), both intend to establish a religious and universal Kingdom in time ahead-Daniel 2:41-44. All happenings of the world today, in this current time, run in this way. Get ready
We differ greatly here. The focus of the end times is the nation of Israel and the King of the North Ezekiel 38 and Daniel 11:40-45.
The last happennings of the last seven years of the world of Devil, they are within of the last week of years, week 70th Daniel 9:24-27, divided in two half - 1260 days or 42 months-FIRST HALF-, and 1260 days plus 30 days=1290 days, 2nd half, it will LITERALLY be fulfiled from now on, first MUST be elected the LAST Pope, the NEXT. The most important happening of the last week of years is Revelation 11:15-18. Get ready

Daniel 12:12 - Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (45 days after END the period of 1290 days of the 2nd half of the last week- week 70th Daniel 9:24-27.
We disagree strongly here.
GOD BLESS
We agree fully here, we need God's blessing to guide and sustain us in these difficult times.
Kind regards
Trevor

No, I believe that there is One God, ...
You believe there is one God, you do well: even the devils also believe....
God the Father, and Jesus is a unique human especially prepared by God, ...
We should be encouraged in heart so that we may have the full riches of complete understanding in order that we may know the MYSTERY of GOD, namely, Christ. By the way, GOD was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in JESUS, understand? JESUS is the IMAGE of the invisible GOD. John the Baptist, angel of the Lord, preached saying: No one has ever seen GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him, that is JESUS has made GOD known, as He said: he that has seen me has seen the Father; I and my Father are one. It still was the FOURTH GOD'S DAY, and JESUS said:My Father works hitherto, and I work. My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Yes, 2000 years ago GOD was still working because was still the FOURTH GOD's DAY. The Father and JESUS were still working together, as JESUS said-John 5:17-, for WITHOUT JESUS was not any thing made that was made, understand?

JESUS is the brightness of GOD's glory, understand? JESUS is the EXPRESS IMAGE of the Person of the INVISIBLE GOD -the Word is GOD, the Word is GOD Himself, and He was made flesh around 2000 years ago full of Grace and Truth, understand? Yeah, the Word was made flesh, because the Word is GOD Himself, SELF-EXECUTING, understand? The Word said: The Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel-(GOD with us). And also said: Unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace-Isaiah 9:6.
JESUS upholds all things by the Word of His Power. JESUS said: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth-Matthew 28:18.
... and he had God the Father for His father and Mary his mother in the conception / birth process John 1:14, Matthew 1:20-21, Luke 1:34-35.
Unfortunately, your testimony of JESUS is from a human perspective, a stumbling block, you comented and cited biblical verses of the Word of GOD the same manner the MAN of sin also comented in the beginning-Genesis 3:1.
I understand that the "Word" in John 1:1 is a personification, similar to the Wise Woman "Wisdom" in Proverbs 8 who was with God in the Creation.
What matters and prevails is the everlasting Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, the Word is GOD Himself, self-executing/executable, understand? JESUS said to Devil: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD.
JESUS said more: Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. John 5:39-40

John 3:31
- He that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven(Ephesians 1:3-8) is above all.
1 Corinthians 2:14 - The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of GOD:... because they are spiritually discerned.

If you had wisdom you would know the Person of JESUS. Unfortunatelly you have only heard to speak of Him, but know/knew not Him. IN FACT, no man knows who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal Him. Yeah, no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither know any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. This is an explaination why you don't know the Person of JESUS.

Greetings again Oseas,
JESUS said: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth-Matthew 28:18.
If Jesus was GOD HIMSELF, then he would not have been given all power. He would already possess all power. I can feel your strong dissent to what I said and to my position, but you should resist giving a diatribe. I briefly stated my view concerning the One God, Yahweh, God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God, but this thread is not a Trinitarian versus a Biblical Unitarian thread.

I would possibly take up the subject elsewhere, but if your last post is an example of the way you "discuss" or even expound Scripture, then I am not interested. I have a thread "The Yahweh Name" and this gives some introduction to my understanding of this Most Holy subject. I am 80 y.o. and discussed these subjects thoroughly with many, and often ended up to agree to disagree, but God's Truth shines clear and both parties learn a little more of God's great revelation of Himself and His purpose and love and mercy.

Concerning the present subject I will say that some aspects of your views seem to be very speculative with no Scriptural basis whatsoever for what seems to be your unique concepts. I do not know if they reflect the views of a group, or what you claim is your own personal "spirit guided interpretation". I suggest you are close to being a false prophet or simply someone who is struggling to make sense of a difficult subject. I will accept the latter as representative of your position and status.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Oseas,

If Jesus was GOD HIMSELF, then he would not have been given all power. He would already possess all power.
You don't know JESUS, much less GOD, the Father. Without JESUS nothing was made that has been made, yeah, without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. So JESUS said to the FAther: All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. 2000 years ago or 4000 years after Adam, GOD was still working in His works, it was in the TURN from the FOURTH DAY to the FIFTH DAY, and JESUS revealed, saying: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Of course, it still was the beginning of the FIFTH GOD'S Day.

You are preaching what you learned with ministers of Satan-2Corinthians 11:14-15. By the way, the Spirit speaks EXPRESSLY (GOD Omnipresent is Spirit), that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith (apostatized), giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.
I can feel your strong dissent to what I said and to my position, but you should resist giving a diatribe.
Oh no, I work with the Word of GOD, understand? The strong dissent to what you said was/is not from my ownself, but GOD Himself, understand? Everything I wrote is LITERALLY a copy of the powerful and everlasting Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, understand? I don't know word more powerful than the Word of GOD, the Word of GOD is a sharp Sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. -of your heart- . All things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we must render an account, understand?
I briefly stated my view concerning the One God, Yahweh, God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God, but this thread is not a Trinitarian versus a Biblical Unitarian thread.
You believe there is one God, the devils believe there is one God.
The God you are calling by the above name will be sat in his throne in JERUSALEM, he will manifest himself saying he is God, and then he will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne and great Authority. Even him, whose manifestation is/will be after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that PERISH; because received not the love of the Truth, that might be saved.
I would possibly take up the subject elsewhere, but if your last post is an example of the way you "discuss" or even expound Scripture, then I am not interested. I have a thread "The Yahweh Name" and this gives some introduction to my understanding of this Most Holy subject. I am 80 y.o. and discussed these subjects thoroughly with many, and often ended up to agree to disagree, but God's Truth shines clear and both parties learn a little more of God's great revelation of Himself and His purpose and love and mercy.
The battle or the WAR is against three unclean spirits like frogs? Why frogs? In fact, a satanic trinity, and the main HEAD of the three is the father of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Jewish people-John 8:44, understand? you call him Yahweh.
Concerning the present subject I will say that some aspects of your views seem to be very speculative with no Scriptural basis whatsoever for what seems to be your unique concepts. I do not know if they reflect the views of a group, or what you claim is your own personal "spirit guided interpretation".
I simply LITERALLY quoted the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, understand? Great MYSTERY.
Speculative is what you use from storytellers of ancient times to interpret the Word of GOD. Blind.
I suggest you are close to being a false prophet or simply someone who is struggling to make sense of a difficult subject. I will accept the latter as representative of your position and status.
Have you never read? The Father Judges no man, but has committed all Judgment unto the Son. And the Son, said: if any man hear my words, and believe not, I Judge him not: for I came not to Judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejectes me, and receives not my words, has one that Judges him: the Word that I have spoken, the same shall Judge him in the last Day. That is the seventh and last Day, THIS DAY ARRIVED, or seventh and last millennium. Around 2000 years ago or 4000 years after Adam, GOD still was working. Therefore, 6000 years has passed since Adam, since Genesis. We are in the TURN from the sixth to the seventh GOD's Day.

Get ready

Greetings again Oseas,
You don't know JESUS, much less GOD, the Father.
Your Post is similar to the last, and again very heated and a bit off-topic, but I will briefly respond to both the Prophecy aspect and your accusation against me concerning my understanding of the One God, God the Father.
The God you are calling by the above name will be sat in his throne in JERUSALEM, he will manifest himself saying he is God
I am not sure if you have ever heard of what is known as the Hebrew Tetragrammaton (I had to look this up to check the spelling). This word represents the four Hebrew consonants that are used for the Name of God. Many, but not all scholars, consider that the English "Yahweh" is most probably close to the original Hebrew pronunciation. I use this for convenience, but could simply write YHWH, and leave the pronunciation to you and others. Please let me know what is acceptable to you. As such I believe that the essential meaning of YHWH is "He will be" or "He will become" and this is third person singular, using the verb "to be". The first person singular "I will be" or "I will become" is found in Exodus 3:14, but most translations like to translate this as "I AM". I have given a few authorities in support of the future tense, and the AB Davidson article is in the Hastings Bible Dictionary Volume 2 page 199. Other scholars may disagree with him.

You seem to be referencing 2 Thessalonians 2 and I consider this is speaking about the development of the Papacy. It is interesting that you seem to be following what is popular among Pentecostals and Evangelicals concerning a Man of Sin who will establish himself in Jerusalem in the latter days. This concept was invented by a Jesuit some centuries ago to deflect attention away from the early Protestants who identified the Little Horn of Daniel 7 and the Man of Sin of 2 Thessalonians 2 as the Papacy.
The battle or the WAR is against three unclean spirits like frogs? Why frogs?
As children we used to make plaster casts of the three wise monkeys. I do not accept your identification of what is revealed in Revelation 16:12-16.
I simply LITERALLY quoted the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, understand? Great MYSTERY.
Speculative is what you use from storytellers of ancient times to interpret the Word of GOD. Blind.
I still say you are very speculative, equating different portions of Scripture ideas and going off into a tangent, similar to your unique view on the ten toes of the image of Daniel 2. I have spent the last 10 years or so on the Book of Revelation starting on May 4th 2014 and my last attendance at the close of the Studies was November 12th 2023. Our Senior Sunday Class has been on the Book of Revelation under the guidance of our most senior expositor in my meeting and we conducted a careful examination of the Book of Revelation. I retired from attendance only recently, as they had a number of new members who wanted to start again and my health at 80 y.o. and my wife's health was one reason. We had one member who lasted in the Class until he was 102 y.o.

I have been the Librarian for our meeting and I have recorded every Class except about 5 on mp3 and if I have difficulty with a particular passage, as well as some good books on the subject, I can replay the session. Now our expositor may not have got everything correct, and my slow absorption rate may not be very good, but I suggest that you seem to well wide of the mark on some aspects.

You sometimes quote the WORD OF GOD and then add your speculation. Yes, GREAT MYSTERY, but God has revealed His Secrets to the Wise, and sometimes this is when the time comes to properly understand the times.
Daniel 12:9–10 (KJV): 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Revelation 1:1–3 (KJV): 1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

We are in the TURN from the sixth to the seventh GOD's Day.
Yes, I strongly affirm this. Have a nice day, but please settle down, even if you think you are facing a terrible heretic.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited:
I am not sure if you have ever heard of what is known as the Hebrew Tetragrammaton (I had to look this up to check the spelling). This word represents the four Hebrew consonants that are used for the Name of God. Many, but not all scholars, consider that the English "Yahweh" is most probably close to the original Hebrew pronunciation. I use this for convenience, but could simply write YHWH, and leave the pronunciation to you and others. Please let me know what is acceptable to you. As such I believe that the essential meaning of YHWH is "He will be" or "He will become" and this is third person singular, using the verb "to be". The first person singular "I will be" or "I will become" is found in Exodus 3:14, but most translations like to translate this as "I AM". I have given a few authorities in support of the future tense, and the AB Davidson article is in the Hastings Bible Dictionary Volume 2 page 199. Other scholars may disagree with him.
The rebellious Israel, since its formation and development in the land of Egypt, has always been dominated by idolatries and sorcery, and they became experts in creating gods to worship them or even adopt gods from other peoples. The people of Israel said to Aaron: Up, make us gods, which shall go before us, then a golden calf was made -Exodus 32:1-4;
Israel always, but always, rejected the true GOD, the One who created them from the DUST of the earth, and the Devil swallowed them, and to this day they are in the Devil's belly, dressed only in fig leaves.
GOD cursed the Devil and the generation he reproduces in his belly, and JESUS cursed the figtree for ever and ever.

Moses, in his wonderful song, spoke of satanic idolatries, and to their faces he denounced them, saying:
Israel forsook GOD which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
16 They provoked GOD to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they Him to anger.
17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to GOD; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and has forgotten God that formed thee.
19 And when the Lord saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

20 And GOD said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their END shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not GOD;
they have provoked me to anger with their vanities.

And now, even now, from now on, what will happen with the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Israel full of idolatries and sorcery, and was strongly and severely punished by GOD from 70AD to 1948AD, 1878 years of cursings and chatisements-Deuteronomy 28:15-68?

The Jews have invented several nicknames that they try to make believe are the names of GOD, there is a list of false and foolish names or nicknames that the Jews have invented as if they were the names of GOD, but they are false and satanic names. In truth, Yahweh or YHWH, among others, are the NAMES of Devil, the old Serpent, also called Satan, father of the Jews-John 8:44.

That said, I MUST say that Yahweh or YHWH, name of the disguised Satan in whom you believe, he will be cast down into the bottomless pit. Yeah, Yahweh or YHWH will be cast into the bottomless pit in this current time of the END, i.e. in this current millennium, the seventh.

You seem to be referencing 2 Thessalonians 2 and I consider this is speaking about the development of the Papacy. It is interesting that you seem to be following what is popular among Pentecostals and Evangelicals concerning a Man of Sin who will establish himself in Jerusalem in the latter days. This concept was invented by a Jesuit some centuries ago to deflect attention away from the early Protestants who identified the Little Horn of Daniel 7 and the Man of Sin of 2 Thessalonians 2 as the Papacy.
You are wrong completely, not only in interpretation of Scriptures, but in the History of the current world of Devil. The Papacy was developed by the Devil within the former Church of the Lord in Rome, later the apostate and satanic Roman Catholic Church, it was developed around 2000 years ago, understand? But the MAN of sin, son of perdition, who was described by Paul Apostle in 2Thes.2, he is a former Cherub, he was a ruler in the Garden of GOD, and what Scriptures say of him is written in Genesis 3:1, it was around 6000 years ago, and he is the father of the Jews, understand? So, 2Thes. has nothing to do with the developing os Papacy, never.

What is interesting is that according you a Jesuit invented the theory concerning the man of sin establishing himself in Jerusalem, and even you yourself now INVENTED a Jesuit invented such theory. Funy. For me what you are saying above is mere trash to be burn with everlasting fire.
As children we used to make plaster casts of the three wise monkeys. I do not accept your identification of what is revealed in Revelation 16:12-16.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, understand?
Revelation 1:1 and 16:13-15
Re.1:1 - The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave unto him, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John:

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the dragon(Revelation 13:11), and out of the MOUTH of the MAN Beast(Beast of sea-Revelation 13:1), and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet (false messiah-John 5:43-47- actually AN IMPOSTOR).
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great Day of God Almighty - The Lord's Day, seventh and last Day.
15 Behold, I come as a thief...
Get ready

Regarding your three wise monkeys perhaps your spirit is referring to Yahweh, and Jehovah, and Yehovah, understand?

Greetings again Oseas,
In truth, Yahweh or YHWH, among others, are the NAMES of Devil, the old Serpent, also called Satan, father of the Jews-John 8:44.
I am astounded at your ignorance of the basic fact that YHWH appears in the OT
Exodus 3:13–15 (KJV): 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD (YHWH) God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Jeremiah 16:21 (KJV): Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD (YHWH).
Moses and Jeremiah did not invent "YHWH". This is part of God's revelation to Israel, and hence to us Romans 15:4.

Now any basic Hebrew word dictionary will tell you the Hebrew word usually translated "The LORD" in the KJV is the Hebrew word "YHWH", four consonants. Stongs'Concordance taken from The Bible Hub has for H 3068:
Yhvh: the proper name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יְהוָֹה
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Definition: the proper name of the God of Israel

and for H 3069:
Yhvh: God
Original Word: יְהוִֹה
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vee')
Definition: God

But an Enhanced Strongs' which I run with my Bible program gives more information:
3068 יהוה, יְהוִה [Yâhovah /yeh·ho·vaw/] n pr dei. From 1961; 6519 occurrences; AV translates as “LORD” 6510 times, “GOD” four times, “JEHOVAH” four times, and “variant” once. 1 the proper name of the one true God. 1A unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of 0136.
Strong, J. (1995). Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon. Woodside Bible Fellowship.

3069 יהוה, יְהוִה [Yâhovih /yeh·ho·vee/] n pr dei. A variation of 3068 [used after 136, and pronounced by Jews as 430, in order to prevent the repetition of the same sound, since they elsewhere pronounce 3068 as 136]; 305 occurrences; AV translates as “GOD” 304 times, and “LORD” once. 1A equal to 03068 but pointed with the vowels of 0430.
Strong, J. (1995). Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon. Woodside Bible Fellowship.

I like to reference Isaiah 50, the Third Servant Song, where both forms of YHWH are used:
Isaiah 50:4–11 (KJV): 4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. 5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back. 6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting. 7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God. 11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the dragon(Revelation 13:11), and out of the MOUTH of the MAN Beast(Beast of sea-Revelation 13:1), and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet (false messiah-John 5:43-47- actually AN IMPOSTOR).
In brief response to the rest of your Post, I consider that the three centres of opposition to Christ as mentioned above are the three centres of the Roman Empire at one time or another, but will in the Latter Days appear united:
The Dragon: Principally the Eastern Roman Empire with its headquarters in Constantinople (now Istanbul)
The Beast: The Holy Roman Empire based mainly in Central Europe containing France and Germany and now other EU countries
The False Prophet: The Papacy centred in Rome, which took over from the Pagan Roman Empire

These will unite against Christ in the Battle of Armageddon. The whole symbolic language of Revelation 16:12-16 is based upon Cyrus emptying the Euphrates to gain entrance for the destruction of Babylon.

Additional detail of this Battle is given in Ezekiel 38, Daniel 11:40-45, Joel 3 and Zechariah 14. Please be careful when dealing with the Holy Things of God. Have a nice day.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Oseas,

After reviewing the whole thread, I decided to only take up a few incomplete aspects of your Posts. The first is your strong statement against what I claimed concerning the concept of the Antichrist:
What is interesting is that according you a Jesuit invented the theory concerning the man of sin establishing himself in Jerusalem, and even you yourself now INVENTED a Jesuit invented such theory. Funy. For me what you are saying above is mere trash to be burn with everlasting fire.
A simple internet search reveals the following information from the Wiki article "Futurism (Christianity)":
"Two Catholic Jesuit writers, Manuel Lacunza (1731–1801) and Francisco Ribera (1537–1591), proposed the futurist view. Lacunza wrote under the pen name "Ben-Ezra", and his work was banned by the Catholic Church. Up until the 19th century, the futurist view was generally shunned by non-Catholics, being seen as a self-defense of the papacy against the claims of the historicist reformers.
"The Futurist view has grown in popularity in the 19th and 20th centuries, and is currently followed by millions of Christians. However, while this interpretation is popular among U.S. Evangelicals, it is generally rejected by adherents of Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Lutheranism, and Reformed Christianity."

I understand that although proposed by Ribera, it was Lacunza that made the view popular. One writer, Graham Pearce adds another piece of detail in his book "The Revelation - Which Interpretation, Preterist, Continuous Historic, Futurist". He states: "Ribera, a Spanish Jesuit, presented his futurist theory in 1580. But it was the writings of a cunning Jesuit, Lacunza, writing under the false name of 'Rabbi Ben Ezra', that turned the Protestants and Non-conformists away from the historical interpretation early in the 19th century."

The other issue is your unique view of the ten toes, and this seems to be your first mention of this.
The clay of 10 toes is linked to a distinct people in the great image, that is the nation of Israel, the Jewish people(Isaiah 64:8, take a look), but prophecy is referring specifically to the rebel 10 tribes of Israel.
Briefly, my understanding is that the feet and toes are one entity, and represent the decline and subdivision of the Roman Empire and one book I referenced states: AD 476 Roman Empire Falls, and this is the time of transition from the Legs of Iron to the Feet and Toes of Iron and Clay. The Iron aspect is still the continuation of the Roman, but now there was various invasions by the Goths, Visigoths, Vandals etc., who merge into the territory. Daniel 7 adds detail, in that the Papacy took over three out of ten States, and these became known as the Papal States, but the Papacy lost these States in AD 1870, 1260 years after the Decree of Phocus in AD610.

As far as this interpretation of the Ten Toes being popular, Jonathan Burke in his book "A More Sure Word of Prophecy" lists some of the scholars who expounded the Feet and Toes as Rome Divided. He even claims that there were a number who anticipated the Fall or Demise of Rome before it happened and these were:
AD 180 Irenaeus, AD 185 Tertullian, AD 194 Clement, AD Hippolytus, AD 230 Origen, AD 280 Methodius, AD 300 Lactantius, AD 330 Eusebius and 7 others. He says that he could add another 24 expositors between the 6th and 13th centuries, and to list the expositors up until the 20th centuries would fill pages.

I also believe that the Ten Kings will reappear after Armageddon in Revelation 17, and these even after Armageddon will fight against Christ Revelation 17:12-14. I consider these will be Roman Catholic European countries. I asked the question of whether your view was your own personal view, or the view of the group that you associate with.

Kind regards
Trevor

They are the last. The last of each series of events. There are reasons for each of them. Each trumpet is followed by it's judgement ! So they may repent before the end of the world ! the seventh vial ! AGAIN 666, 555, 444, 333, 222, 111, 777 !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back