Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Super Bowl Jesus Ad,'He Gets Us'.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I don't know what someone else's school means.
Any public or private school.
I teach our faith to kids.
Someone should be teaching their parents.
The parents should be teaching their kids the faith.
Being a model seems easy but they misbehave a lot and sometimes it becomes really bothersome.
But I do this because I feel I should - it's a way of witnessing.
If they are misbehaving, let them see Christ in you by putting your foot down and not tolerating their misbehaving.
God won't tolerate it in the end, so why should you ?
As Christianity disappears in the generations, kids become little theists and are becoming more and more skeptic.
I spend the first 2 lessons with the 12 year olds just giving them reasons why God MUST exist. Never had to do this in the past.
It seems they are there against their will.
Like all the other ungodly parents, these kid's folks are shuffling their kids off for others to teach.

Any public or private school.

I agree.
I sent my 2 children to Catholic schools.

Someone should be teaching their parents.
The parents should be teaching their kids the faith.

Agreed. But it's not happening.
The parents have a hard heart - at least most of them.

If they are misbehaving, let them see Christ in you by putting your foot down and not tolerating their misbehaving.
God won't tolerate it in the end, so why should you ?
LOL
I don't tolerate.
Some parents told me I'm too tough.
I told them that first you're tough and create a peaceful atmosphere, then you become nice.
It works for me.

It seems they are there against their will.
Like all the other ungodly parents, these kid's folks are shuffling their kids off for others to teach.
Agreed!
This is in a Catholic church.
You get the parents attention at Communion time and Confirmation time.
The rest of the time they couldn't care less.

The JWs are doing just fine.
(no Protestant denominations except one that teaches a person could be saved even after death).

Back