Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The testimony of Jesus Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the testimony of Jesus Christ,Christ calls Israels leaders the children of the devil(Satan).

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Is it forbidden on this forum to quote Jesus or to refer to Israels leaders as the children of the devil as Jesus did?

In the testimony of Jesus Christ,Christ calls Israels leaders the children of the devil(Satan).

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Is it forbidden on this forum to quote Jesus or to refer to Israels leaders as the children of the devil as Jesus did?
Jesus had the right to judge some of the religious leaders of the time. You don't have that right.

I agree.
But the unspiritual often teach other unspiritual folks false doctrines.
I see that quite often in forums .
There are some who teach the children of the devil are God's chosen people.They can't tell the difference.They can't even judge what is good or bad.They simply except what they have been taught by unspiritual leaders.

I see that quite often in forums .
There are some who teach the children of the devil are God's chosen people.They can't tell the difference.They can't even judge what is good or bad.They simply except what they have been taught by unspiritual leaders.
Not just on forums.
Everyday life shows us that men use titles to distinguish between righteous and evil.
White-Black. Jew-Christian. Straight-Homosexual. Man-Woman.
Methodist-Baptist. Catholic-Protestant.
They use the title as a badge of righteousness, without regarding the fruit of the individual.

I was just told I don't have the right to judge.
Seems someone doesn't agree with 1 Corinthians 2:15.
There's a difference between using your judgment and condemning people that you don't know.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again (Matthew 7:1-2)

Things yes, people no. Matthew 7:1-2 tells us not to judge others.
Then you believe an antichrist is a thing or a person?
John seems to think an antichrist is a person in this verse and explains what an antichrist is by what he says.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

Now if John could acknowledge who an antichrist is by what he says ,then how is it that you say I and John can not acknowledge an antichrist by what he says?
Is john wrong ?

There's a difference between using your judgment and condemning people that you don't know.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again (Matthew 7:1-2)
I don't remember killing anyone so condemning people is out of the question and you should not accuse someone of condemning others when they haven't.
As for judging antichrist because someone says that Jesus is not the Christ ,then that would be a correct judgement by John.Correct?

Or would you say that John should not have judged others and refered to them as antichrist?

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

Is john and me allowed to say someone is a liar or antichrist if they say Jesus is not the Christ or are me and John not allowed to make that judgement?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back