Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The work of God

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Heidi

Jesus said in John 6:69, 'The work of God is this; to believe in the one he sent."

It's as easy to understand Matthew 1:25 as it is to understand; "I didn't eat desert until I finished the main course." Nobody quibbles with that phrase nor does that phrase say anywhere that I did not eat desert. So it's not hard to understand Matthew 1:25.

So why do the catholics argue with Matthew 1:25? The answer is simple; because they simply don't believe that verse. If they did, they wouldn't try as hard as they can to change the words around to: "But he had no union with her forever."

And since Jesus tells us in John 3:16-18 that only those who believe him will enter heaven, then the catholics are on the road to hell until they start seeing Jesus as their only teacher as he tells us to do in Matthew 23:10.

So either the Catholics cannot understand the spoken and/or written word or they simply don't like what the bible says so they try to change it, all in the name of interpretation.

So it does no good for the catholics to talk about works when they don't even agree with Christ's words on what work is! So they need to start with belief since they haven't yet jumped that hurdle. And that belief (faith) is a gift from God so that no one can boast so they had better get on their knees and ask the only one who can give them that faith, and it ain't Mary, it's God alone.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back