Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Tollway Construction

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Barbarian

5858422093_7f4dc9e2b2_b.jpg

Wow! That one hurts my head. Very cool shot though. Did you stitch a couple of shots or is that some effect from the lens? Maybe it's just the curvature of the beams and such creating an optical illusion, but I can't look at it too long.

What type of camera do you most often use? DSLR or point-and-shoot, both? Your pictures come out so crisp and clear with good colour. Our G10 has scratches on the lens, from the lens covers no less (out of warranty unfortunately), and we're considering getting another one within the next few months. I think my wife wants to stay with something small she can carry in her purse for business--the G10 was at the upper limit of size.

I'll be doing my usual research but if you have any suggestions on a camera, that would be greatly appreciated. We can do it through PM if you prefer, just to keep things on topic and not upset the mods. :biggrin

The shot is a stitch, but that overpass really does have a sigmoid curve on it. Can't wait to drive it.

I mostly shoot with a Pentx K20d, but I like my Samsung SH100. I will occasionally use a Voigtlander Perkeo or some of my classic cameras like a Leica IIIb. Since digital, I haven't done enough of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shot is a stitch, but that overpass really does have a sigmoid curve on it. Can't wait to drive it.

I mostly shoot with a Pentx K20d, but I like my Samsung SH100. I will occasionally use a Voigtlander Perkeo or some of my classic cameras like a Leica IIIb. Since digital, I haven't done enough of that.
Yeah, that would be a fun one to drive....:)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back