Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Bethel

-

Genesis said that man "1st Adam" was made in "our image".
I teach the "our" as "God the Father, Christ the Pre-incarnate Word, and The Holy Spirit.
Other teach this as "God the Father", "God the Son", "God the Holy Spirit",
= "3'".

Man is also, by "image", created as 3.

1. Body
2. Soul
3. Spirit

You live in a body
You have a soul
You are a Spirit.

Your body is instructed and impacted by.. senses. touch, taste, smell, feel, hearing.

"the body is dead because of sin", and you will get a new one if you are born again.

So, you are a Spirit. You live in a body, and have a mind.

The Soul realm, is not the Spirit.
The Soul realm is :

1. MInd
2. Will
3. Emotions (feelings)
4. Conscience
5. Free will
-------------------------------------------------------------------

When you are born again, you are born again Spiritually.
This is the REAL YOU.
The real you is the "new Creation" in Christ.
You body is not born again and your mind is not born again.
This is why the NT tells you that you are to RENEW your mind.

Your Spirit IS born again, (New Creation) and this means that you have become a part of God's Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:17
To be born again, is to be born again INTO the Spirit of God, by The Spirit of God.
You end up, with Christ in you, and you "in Christ"..... "ONE with God, In Christ".
Christ Himself is our Righteousness, and our Spirit is now joined into and with His, and that is why we have become "IN Christ", and "Christ in you, the hope of Glory".
Its by becoming born again "In Christ" Spiritually that we become the same as Christ, literally, as a "heir of God", "a joint heir with Christ", and a "Son of God."

This is why the NT says of all the born again..

= "As Christ IS.....so are the born again, in this world"

This is what it means to literally be "made righteous", and become "the righteousness of God, IN Christ".

Now the way this usually taught is that when Adam died, so did he Spiritually.
But that isn't really accurate.... as the "death", was not the death of Adam's Spirit but it was the separation of Adam's Spirit, from God's Spirit.
See, our spirit never dies, it just end up as born again, or not.
Our Spirit ends up born again on earth and in heaven as "One with God " "im Christ", or it remains eternally separated from God on earth and after death, based on refusing to do what Jesus told us all to do..

Jesus said....."you must be born again", Spiritually.

Last edited:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
John 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

God is Spirit, Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

God is the word (Spirit of God),

The word became flesh (Jesus) and dwelt among us,

When the word (Jesus) ascended back up to heaven, once again God sent His Spirit, (Holy Spirit) to indwell us and teach us all things and bring those things back to our remembrance.

Deity (Trinity) is God's Spirit manifested in the person of Jesus as God's plan of salvation through His birth, death and resurrection before the foundation of the world.

Holy Spirit (God's Spirit) was again sent down to permanently indwell those who are Spiritually born again, John 3:5-7, who will teach us all truths of what Jesus, (the word of God made flesh), already taught His disciples who were sent out into the world to make disciples of all of us to help teach others the Gospel of God's grace through faith.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back