Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trying to forget

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am trying to forget that I even told you guys that I am changing my attitude. I know it's not going to go away. But what I mean is this:

I want to do it without talking about it all the time on here. I know you guys are trying to give me advice. But it sometimes seems like I am getting my emotions thrown about. I just can't take it anymore. I don't know if I am wanting to stay around if this is the way SOME of you are acting high and mighty. I like most of you, but I can't stay around if this is going to continue. And I know for a fact that it will. I'm sorry, but I am going to have to run with my tail between my legs and say, "you all have won. You guys will not have to deal with me anymore. So, could someone, a moderator officially delete my account off of here. I am done with you guys. Now the forums can get back to normal. I am going to block this forum and never come back. Thanks to some of you who have treated me with kindness and respect. I appreciate it. But, I'm gone. Goodbye for good.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back