Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Understanding the 'Little Horn' power of Prophecy in Daniel.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

John Huss​

John Huss was sentenced to a most horrendous death; he was burnt alive at the stake by Roman Catholic Church.

“Being again exhorted to retract, he replied, turning toward the people, "With what face, then, should I behold the heavens? How should I look on those multitudes of men to whom I have preached the pure gospel? No; I esteem their salvation more than this poor body, now appointed unto death." Finally a crown or mitre, on which were painted frightful figures of demons, and bearing the inscription, "The Arch-Heretic," was placed upon his head. "Most joyfully," he said, "will I wear this crown of shame for thy sake, O Lord Jesus, who for me didst wear a crown of thorns."

“He was now delivered up to the secular authorities, and led away to the place of execution. An immense procession followed, hundreds of men at arms, priests and bishops in their costly robes, and the inhabitants of Constance. When he had been fastened to the stake, and all was ready for the fire to be lighted, the martyr was once more exhorted to save himself by renouncing his errors. "What errors," said Huss, "shall I renounce? I know myself guilty of none. I call God to witness that all that I have written or preached has been with the view of rescuing souls from sin and perdition; and, therefore, most joyfully will I confirm with my blood that truth which I have written and preached. When the flames kindled about him, he began to sing, "Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me," and so continued till his voice was silenced forever.”

The Martyr Jerome​

Because of his faith in the Word of God, Jerome, another faithful man was condemned, by the Catholic prelates, to be burnt alive at the stake. On the day of his execution he was pleading with God for mercy as he had previously recanted from his faith because of fear when he beheld Huss’ execution. At the stake Jerome exclaimed: "Of all the sins that I have committed since my youth, none weigh so heavily upon my mind, and cause me such poignant remorse, as that which I committed in this fatal place, when I approved of the iniquitous sentence rendered against Wycliffe, and the holy martyr, John Huss, my master. Yes, I confess it from my heart; and declare with horror that I disgracefully quailed, when, through a dread of death, I condemned their doctrines. I therefore supplicate Almighty God to deign to pardon me my sins, and this one in particular, the most heinous of all." “His last words, uttered as the flames rose about him, were a prayer. "Lord, Almighty Father," he cried, "have pity on me, and pardon me my sins, for thou knowest that I have always loved thy truth." His voice ceased, but his lips continued to move in prayer.”

John Wycliffe​

John Wycliffe in his desire to reach out to the hungry multitudes with the Word of God, made it possible for the first copies of the Word of God to circulate in the English language as he translated it from the Latin version. However, Wycliffe’s daring task was not appreciated by an enraged Papacy that was thirsty for any opponent’s blood. This man of God died a natural death, leaving behind a heritage of faithfulness to the Word of God. “The papists had failed to work their will with Wycliffe during his life, and their hatred could not be satisfied while his body rested quietly in the grave. By the decree of the Council of Constance, more than forty years after his death his bones were exhumed and publicly burned, and the ashes were thrown into a neighboring brook.”

William Tyndale​

Englishman William Tyndale translated the Word of God in the early 16th century. The influence of his translation still remains with us today in the form of the King James Version. This later translation relied heavily upon Tyndale’s work. Tyndale was burned at the stake on 6 October, 1536. The Catholic prelates condemned him to death in the flames after finding him guilty of treason against the Papacy. He was killed for having translated the Word of God from the original Hebrew and Greek into the English language. Of Tyndale it is written that he “was to complete the work of Wycliffe in giving the Word of God to his countrymen.” He was “A diligent student and an earnest seeker for truth, who had received the Gospel from the Greek Testament of Erasmus. He fearlessly preached his convictions, urging that all doctrines be tested by the Scriptures. To the papist claim that the church had given the Word of God, and the church alone could explain it, Tyndale responded, "Do you know who taught the eagles to find their prey? That same God teaches his hungry children to find their Father in his Word. Far from having given us the Scriptures, it is you who have hidden them from us; it is you who burn those who teach them; and if you could, you would burn the Scriptures themselves."

And yet Jesus Christ himself blamed Jerusalem for ALL the righteous blood shed upon earth.

Imagine that.

Mathew 23:35
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Funny thing about this prophecy,many believe it has already been fulfilled,yet the beast that received the fatal wound has been healed and this prophecy is yet to be fulfilled upon that beast.

And yet Jesus Christ himself blamed Jerusalem for ALL the righteous blood shed upon earth.

Imagine that.

Mathew 23:35
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Funny thing about this prophecy,many believe it has already been fulfilled,yet the beast that received the fatal wound has been healed and this prophecy is yet to be fulfilled upon that beast.
That doesnt connect up to the beasts of Daniel or Revelation, He was basically telling them what would fall on their heads, like we say what the government in Washington deserves in some views..

Now looking at the prophecy, the four beasts are brought to view here, and the angel tells Daniel that they represent four "kings" that should arise out of the earth. We know that "Kings" here represent kingdoms, since we know from Daniel 2 that Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome are represented by the symbols as we see in the image, and its parts.

Daniel 2:19-45
19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.
20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.
24 Therefore Daniel went in unto Arioch, whom the king had ordained to destroy the wise men of Babylon: he went and said thus unto him; Destroy not the wise men of Babylon: bring me in before the king, and I will shew unto the king the interpretation.
25 Then Arioch brought in Daniel before the king in haste, and said thus unto him, I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation.
26 The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;
28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;
29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.
30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.
31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.
39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

And so we see that they come all the way to our present situation in the kingdoms of the feet, 'part of iron and part of clay.' It decribes pretty well and distinctly the kingdoms that came out of the Roman Empire and we have today trying to come together in what they call themselves 'the European Union'. They keep saying they are united but cant agree on much anything or even come to the level the Roman Empire was, and some rather not even be in it is they werent across from the others. Now look at what it has in Revelation and compare to Daniel..

Revelation 13:5
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Daniel 7:8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Here is the same text from one of the other translation which is very telling..
Daniel's Vision of the Four Beasts
…7After this, as I watched in my vision in the night, suddenly a fourth beast appeared, and it was terrifying—dreadful and extremely strong—with large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed; then it trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the beasts before it, and it had ten horns. 8While I was contemplating the horns, suddenly another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like those of a man and a mouth that spoke words of arrogance.

The Beast from the Sea
…4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?” 5 The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for 42 months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—those who dwell in heaven.…
Berean Standard Bible

You have to understand that Preterism, and for that matter, Futurism were attempts by the Roman Catholic church to divert the attention away from the Pope as being the antichrist, which had begun to be made clear from the prophecy. So it came up with these two things to confuse and put aside what the Protestant believed, who looked upon the pope as the antichrist power. By the time of the convening of the Council of Trent in 1545, Bibles in German, Danish, Swedish, Icelandic, and English with Tyndale’s New Testament and other complete Bibles had been published, and the Reformation established in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, and England. The Roman Catholic church and the Reformers stood in complete opposition at the Council of Trent, where the council under control of the Catholic element condemned what the Reformation taught. The Council of Trent also made decrees that became permanent law of the Catholic church. Reformation truths were there rejected and and branded heresy in what became know as the Counter-Reformation, and we see the introduction of Futurism and Preterism as the Jesuits sought to blunt the charge of the Pope being the antichrist power of Daniel and Revelation.

The Reformation studied the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation and showed how the Papacy was the antichrist of prophecy. The Jesuits were called upon to provided this method and they responded, determined to lift the stigma from the Papacy by locating the Antichrist at some point where it could not be applied to the Pope and the Roman church. The Jesuits Ribera, of Spain, and Bellarmine, of Rome put out futurist interpretation. Almost simultaneously Alcazar, Spanish Jesuit of Seville, advanced the preterist interpretation. These were designed to meet and overwhelm the Historical interpretation of the Protestants. The Preterism claim accomplished it by making prophecy stop altogether short of papal Rome's career. The Futurism view achieved it by making it basically jump over the full timeline of papal dominance, putting the Antichrist into the distant future, but history shows the true facts that cant be changed.

If one looks, the prophecy gives a general outline in history of these kingdoms in Daniel 2, 7, and 8 but it also gives specific marks that identify it. For instance, the fourth beast had ten "horns," and three of these horns were plucked up by another "little horn." So lets see what history tells us on this part, "behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots"

The prophecy is that the "little horn" should come up among the "horns" that divided the Roman Empire, and these were the ones that began the decline of the Empire. History shows that around 250 A. D., the Goths invaded the Roman Empire; and the Romans suffered a serious defeat, and the emperor Decius and his son were slain. The successor, Gallus, purchased peace by paying an annual tribute to the Goths. The Goths however, continued the attacks until about 271 the emperor Aurelian concluded a treaty with the Goths and Vandals, in which the Romans agreed to withdraw their forces from the great province of Dacia, and give it to the Goths and Vandals. This was the beginning of the dismemberment of the Roman Empire. The Allemani overran the country from the Danube to the river Po in Italy, and they remained in the northern part of the empire, never retreating beyond the bounds of the Roman Empire.

Then the Emperor Constantine gave permission to the Vandals to settle in the provinces of Pannonia and Noricum. Now this is the same emperor Constantine who united the Catholic Church to the Roman state, and became the leader in religious legislation, and in its execution. As a pagan emperor, Constantine was the 'Pontifex Maximus' of the state religion; and now as a 'Christian emperor' he claims the same power, but now also calls himself a "bishop," and can rule over the church. In Rome the Roman Senate was still in power, and Constantine was tolerant of them; but in the East he enforced his power mostly unfettered. One of the reasons that Constantine's transferred the seat of government from Rome to Constantinople in 330 A. D., was to meet the onslaughts of the Goths in what is now Bulgaria.

Prophecy says that the "little horn" was "diverse" from the other horns, and we see the power it got in the head being the 'Pontifex Maximus'. In 445 A. D. the Roman emperor in the West, Valentinian III, by imperial decree made the bishop of Rome head of all the Western bishops. Leo the Great was pope at that time, and claimed and exercised all the prerogatives this decree included, calling himself the "Vicar of St. Peter." So the papacy came into power among the ten barbarian tribes of Europe, and three of these tribes were uprooted or basically taken out,

This little horn represents Rome in both its phases, Pagan Rome and Papal Rome. Daniel saw Rome first in its pagan, imperial phase, warring against the Jewish people and the early Christians, and then in its papal phase, continuing down to our own day and into the end. So its pretty clear who is this antichrist entity and something that shows even more. In Daniel chapter 2, the iron representing Rome continues into the feet of iron mixed with clay; that is, until the end of time. The little horn of Daniel chapter 7 comes from the fourth beast but remains part of this fourth beast, and we see it continues also until the end of time, "take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.'

God has given us much information regarding the thinking and behaviors of the 'Little Horn' power of Daniel and we see it is also also the 'Beast' power in Revelation and we saw how matches up.
Now in the book of Daniel the 'Little Horn' power is the primary antagonist of the faithful with a time span set here, so clear that the 'Little Horn' is an earthly system through which Satan seeks to influence and deceive mankind. We see the same thing with the 'Beast' power, and this earthly system is also identified in many ways including as 'Mystery Babylon' or the woman (church) that rides the Beast, who would give its mark to those who follow it.
Revelation 17:3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

And compare on the Beast she rides...

Daniel 7:7
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Revelation 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,

Now looking at Daniel 7, it help us to identify the little horn which grows into the antichrist entity.
It is a little kingdom which would come into being with great power and influence.
It came up among the ten horns on the head of the fourth beast which is the Roman Empire.
It would become powerful after Roman Empire and would arise after the ten horns. Therefore, it would arise after Rome fell in 476 AD.
Three Nations would be removed In Its rise. Three of the ten kingdoms were displaced by his rise to power.The Papacy subdued and destroyed three out of the ten kingdoms, Heruli, Ostrogoths & Vandals.
It would be different or diverse. "He was diverse from the former" . So it was different from the previous ten kings which were only temporal. This little horn would claim authority like God.
It has a Human element as it says would have "eyes like the eyes of a man," This horn has "eyes", not of God, but of man. It is guided by human intelligence, human leadership, and human authority. With a man as leader, it usurps God's leadership.
And it is blasphemous as it would have a "mouth speaking great things" and "shall speak great words against the most High" The little horn power would speak great, or pompous things, and would speak out against God.
Rules 1260 Years. It would last for "a time, times and the dividing of times". and we see the same in Revelation 12: 6. Describes this period as 1260 days and Revelation 13: 5. Describes this period as forty two months.
It would have dominion and also persecute God's saints for 1260 years as we saw in the Dark Ages.
it would changes times And laws as we see "think to change times and laws" .

So the little horn power would be both a political and a religious power and would also think to change "Times and Laws". If you look the only commandment in the Ten of the Law that deals with time is the fourth commandment which gives it for the Sabbath.
And finally it would be destroyed by God, so it would be powerful until the Second Coming.

So we can see that all of the identifying marks in Daniel and much of the same in Revelation, were fulfilled in the history of this apostate church.

That doesnt connect up to the beasts of Daniel or Revelation, He was basically telling them what would fall on their heads, like we say what the government in Washington deserves in some views..

It actually connects to the little horn who persecutes the saints in Israel before the coming of the Lord.Notice the saints will be beaten in synagogues and not churches.

9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

God has given us much information regarding the thinking and behaviors of the 'Little Horn' power of Daniel and we see it is also also the 'Beast' power in Revelation and we saw how matches up.
Now in the book of Daniel the 'Little Horn' power is the primary antagonist of the faithful with a time span set here, so clear that the 'Little Horn' is an earthly system through which Satan seeks to influence and deceive mankind. We see the same thing with the 'Beast' power, and this earthly system is also identified in many ways including as 'Mystery Babylon' or the woman (church) that rides the Beast, who would give its mark to those who follow it.
Revelation 17:3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

And compare on the Beast she rides...

Daniel 7:7
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Revelation 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,

Now looking at Daniel 7, it help us to identify the little horn which grows into the antichrist entity.
It is a little kingdom which would come into being with great power and influence.
It came up among the ten horns on the head of the fourth beast which is the Roman Empire.
It would become powerful after Roman Empire and would arise after the ten horns. Therefore, it would arise after Rome fell in 476 AD.
Three Nations would be removed In Its rise. Three of the ten kingdoms were displaced by his rise to power.The Papacy subdued and destroyed three out of the ten kingdoms, Heruli, Ostrogoths & Vandals.
It would be different or diverse. "He was diverse from the former" . So it was different from the previous ten kings which were only temporal. This little horn would claim authority like God.
It has a Human element as it says would have "eyes like the eyes of a man," This horn has "eyes", not of God, but of man. It is guided by human intelligence, human leadership, and human authority. With a man as leader, it usurps God's leadership.
And it is blasphemous as it would have a "mouth speaking great things" and "shall speak great words against the most High" The little horn power would speak great, or pompous things, and would speak out against God.
Rules 1260 Years. It would last for "a time, times and the dividing of times". and we see the same in Revelation 12: 6. Describes this period as 1260 days and Revelation 13: 5. Describes this period as forty two months.
It would have dominion and also persecute God's saints for 1260 years as we saw in the Dark Ages.
it would changes times And laws as we see "think to change times and laws" .

So the little horn power would be both a political and a religious power and would also think to change "Times and Laws". If you look the only commandment in the Ten of the Law that deals with time is the fourth commandment which gives it for the Sabbath.
And finally it would be destroyed by God, so it would be powerful until the Second Coming.

So we can see that all of the identifying marks in Daniel and much of the same in Revelation, were fulfilled in the history of this apostate church.
The Israeli government has been trying to change laws too.Netanyahu wants to put microchips in everyone in Israel so he said he would change the laws so that he can.

Trump is not a religious power and doesnt fit any timeline of the prophecy. We see history records what happened exactly in this timeline as the prophecy of Daniel (and Revelation) laid out.. Here is a good description....' let us review what happened during those 1260 years of Papal domination. One writer described this horrible period of the Dark Ages as follows:

“In the sixth century the papacy had become firmly established. Its seat of power was fixed in the imperial city, and the bishop of Rome was declared to be the head over the entire church. Paganism had given place to the papacy. The dragon had given to the beast "his power, and his seat, and great authority." [REVELATION 13:2] And now began the 1260 years of papal oppression foretold in the prophecies of Daniel and the Revelation. [DANIEL 7:25; REVELATION 13:5-7.] Christians were forced to choose, either to yield their integrity and accept the papal ceremonies and worship, or to wear away their lives in dungeons or suffer death by the rack, the fagot, or the headsman's ax.”

“The accession of the Roman Church to power marked the beginning of the Dark Ages. As her power increased, the darkness deepened. Faith was transferred from Christ, the true foundation, to the pope of Rome. Instead of trusting in the Son of God for forgiveness of sins and for eternal salvation, the people looked to the pope, and to the priests and prelates to whom he delegated authority. They were taught that the pope was their earthly mediator, and that none could approach God except through him, and, further, that he stood in the place of God to them, and was therefore to be implicitly obeyed. A deviation from his requirements was sufficient cause for the severest punishment to be visited upon the bodies and souls of the offenders. Thus the minds of the people were turned away from God to fallible, erring, and cruel men, nay more, to the prince of darkness himself, who exercised his power through them.”

1260 Years of Medieval Darkness​

Although the Darkest period of the history of this world was during the 1260 year reign of the medieval Papacy, God raised great dignitaries of faith who proclaimed the Word of God and make it shine in the midst of darkness. Examples of such men of renown are: the Germans Martin Luther and Melanchthon, from Prague: John Huss and Jerome, the Swiss Ulric Zwingli, the Scot John Knox, the Englishmen: John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, Cranmer, Hugh Latimer, John and Charles Wesley, the Huguenots of France. They are such, “Of whom the world was not worthy” (Hebrews 11:38).

The Word of God Banned for 1260 years​

The same Dark Ages period of 1260 years is depicted in the Word of God as 1260 days when the two witnesses prophesied in sackcloth (Revelation 11:3). This was the period when the Word of God, depicted as the two witnesses, the Old and New Testaments was proscribed under penalty of death. “During the greater part of this period, God's witnesses remained in a state of obscurity. The papal power sought to hide from the people the word of truth, and set before them false witnesses to contradict its testimony. When the Word of God was proscribed by religious and secular authority; when its testimony was perverted, and every effort made that men and demons could invent to turn the minds of the people from it; when those who dared proclaim its sacred truths were hunted, betrayed, tortured, buried in dungeon cells, martyred for their faith, or compelled to flee to mountain fastness, and to dens and caves of the earth--then the faithful witnesses prophesied in sackcloth. Yet they continued their testimony throughout the entire period of 1260 years. In the darkest times there were faithful men who loved God's word and were jealous for His honor.”

The Word of God was banned because it reveals the Papacy’s schemes of deception and it reveals their span of temporal power during the Middle Ages. This period is also portrayed as the period 1260 days during which the woman flees into the wilderness. This is a reference to the Christian Church that had been persecuted during that dreadful period of the Dark Ages (Revelation 12:6).

The Inquisition and Galileo Galilei​

The Papacy not only had a problem with the calendar and biblical chronology but also with scientific knowledge, especially the knowledge of the natural world that reveals what Rome tried to suppress: that “the heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork” (Psalms 19:1). The Papacy was furiously suppressing all vestiges of scientific knowledge and wanted to continue to keep the world in ignorance and superstition. Yet they could not stop God’s enlightenment of great minds like Galileo Galilei who had the courage to stand for truth, even when that would cause him to be accused of heresy for daring to think differently to the Papacy. Galileo believed that the earth rotates around the sun, but the Papacy could not tolerate that teaching because their system of mind-enslavement would collapse. They needed to propagate their superstitions emanating from the erroneous belief that the earth is the center of the universe.

It was inconvenient for the Papacy to have astronomers believe that the earth is a 360° degree sphere that moves around the sun. The Papacy was not willing to acknowledge that the center of the universe is the Heavenly Sanctuary where “God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness” (Psalms 47:8). The pope is not the king in the Kingdom of Heaven, neither is he king of the earth. As the Psalmist proclaims: “For God is the King of all the earth…” (Psalms 47:7). God did not create a flat earth, but the Papacy kept people in ignorance and fear deceived millions with such sophism. Yet the Word of God reveals that the earth is a spherical planet:

“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in” (Isaiah 40:22).

In dreadful expectation of the papacy’s torturous death by burning alive at the stake, Galileo was forced by the Inquisition in 1633 A.D. to recant and sign with his own hand the following retraction: “I abjure, curse, and detest the error and heresy of the motion of the earth.” With indignation the preacher Chiniquy who was rescued from the Catholic clergy said about Galileo: “That learned man had to degrade himself by swearing a lie… Thus the wings of that giant eagle of Rome were clipped by the scissors of the pope. But God would not allow that giant intellect to be entirely strangled by the bloody hands of that implacable enemy of light and truth, the pope.”

God strengthened Galileo, and as he stood up from his humiliating kneeling position, he said: “Eppur si muove”, “But it moves”, meaning that his retraction was not going to prevent the earth from rotating around the sun. Yet, he was found guilty of heresy and was placed under house arrest for the rest of his life.....

Here is the patience and the faith of the saints as they wait upon the Lords return. They will have to wholeheartedly draw on the Lords strength without hindrance while enduring the last battle of Papal Rome’s persecution against them as Satan continues to try and silence the word of God using the present Satanic Jesuit Priesthood religious system, Matthew 24:9-13. Here we see history repeating itself like the Inquisition and annihilation of the saints of God between 538 AD and 1798 with its inhuman torture chambers and burning people alive because they had Bibles in their possession as they were now enlightened with truth and would not conform to the Roman Catholic Pontifex Maximus religious system anymore.​
Let us not forget also the Crusaders from 1095 through 1291 who indiscriminately would wipe out whole villages in their path as they traveled toward Jerusalem, for their so called holy wars and the great annihilation of the Jews under Hitler’s reign from 1941 through 1945 killing over six million Jews and burning Bibles written in other languages so the Papacy could retain control teaching their heresies, 2 Peter 3:15-18. Papal Rome will continue to persecute those to death who will not conform to their idealistic heresies, but once they kill the body what more can they do, Luke 12:4, 5.

It actually connects to the little horn who persecutes the saints in Israel before the coming of the Lord.Notice the saints will be beaten in synagogues and not churches.

9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
When the Romans wiped out the city, where was Jerusalem in any way able to assert itself. It was bounced from one invader to another, and in fact even after 1948 has been in a holding pattern for the most part.

The Israeli government has been trying to change laws too.Netanyahu wants to put microchips in everyone in Israel so he said he would change the laws so that he can.
Yes, and he cant do much of anything even to get the hostages out of Gaza... No, its not Netanyahu or the government in Israel......

Here is the patience and the faith of the saints as they wait upon the Lords return. They will have to wholeheartedly draw on the Lords strength without hindrance while enduring the last battle of Papal Rome’s persecution against them as Satan continues to try and silence the word of God using the present Satanic Jesuit Priesthood religious system, Matthew 24:9-13. Here we see history repeating itself like the Inquisition and annihilation of the saints of God between 538 AD and 1798 with its inhuman torture chambers and burning people alive because they had Bibles in their possession as they were now enlightened with truth and would not conform to the Roman Catholic Pontifex Maximus religious system anymore.​
Let us not forget also the Crusaders from 1095 through 1291 who indiscriminately would wipe out whole villages in their path as they traveled toward Jerusalem, for their so called holy wars and the great annihilation of the Jews under Hitler’s reign from 1941 through 1945 killing over six million Jews and burning Bibles written in other languages so the Papacy could retain control teaching their heresies, 2 Peter 3:15-18. Papal Rome will continue to persecute those to death who will not conform to their idealistic heresies, but once they kill the body what more can they do, Luke 12:4, 5.
I was shocked to say the least when I found out the Crusaders would wipe out the Jews wherever they found them. But they did it all the way down the path from Europe, and didnt bother to stop it when they go to the Holy Land..

Now not only Daniel and Revelation, but Paul also wrote a warning to believers of the coming antichrist and his apostasy as we see in Thessalonians..
2 Thessalonians 2:3:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (the second coming of Jesus) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

We see it was restrained, and history shows it was the Roman Empire which had a restraining element, and then it began to arise after the empire fell Then we see it revealed as 'that lawless one' and what happens to it at the end, 'whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming.'

So here is a good explanation on this as we see the following:

1. Apostasy. Paul warns of a falling away. The Greek for "falling away" is APOSTASIA which means literally "a falling away or departure from the purity of faith", or "an apostasy."

2. Betrays God. The term "son of perdition" is given only one other place in Scripture, to describe Judas Iscariot, who betrayed our Lord. In other words, the popular Christianity would get caught up in a landslide apostasy and betray the essentials of the gospel while maintaining an outward form and profession of faithfulness.

3. Lawless. The Bible says this leader would be a man called the "man of sin". In the original Greek, the phrase is "the man of lawlessness". Paul teaches here that he would stand in opposition to the law of God.

4. Cloning God or trying to take His place. The Bible says he sets himself up in the temple of God, as God. In Ephesians 2: 19-22 Paul tells us that the temple of God is a symbol for the Church (made up of the believers). Paul teaches that this man of sin would actually take his "seat" of political authority in the church. And he would claim for himself the prerogatives of God.

Paul warned even more about the following things that would happen from this power:

1. First, opposition from without. Much like the damage of wolves as they attacked the sheep. He also saw satanic persecutions that would attempt to destroy the true church. Yet the church would still survive.

2. Then internal apostasy (Already Among Us). The second problem would be more serious. This is apostasy from within. Men would arise speaking perverse ("crooked" or "twisted") things. The antichrist is not simply a man who will show up at the end of time, the antichrist is from a long lineage of apostasy beginning in the days of the disciples. John also warns the church of Philadelphia about the infiltration of false Jews or false worshippers in the church (Revelation 3: 9). We see elsewhere in the New Testament which shows the wolves already coming after the sheep in 1 John 2:

1 John 2:18-19
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

3. Starts In Paul's Time. Third, the beginning of apostasy would come quickly. Paul said, "Of your own selves shall men arise." John says the same thing as the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9). And John also warns the church of Philadelphia about the infiltration of false Jews or false worshippers in the church (Revelation 3: 9).

4. Spirit Of Error. And every spirit that does not confess Jesus Christ is not from God; this is the spirit of the Antichrist of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. We are of God: he that knows God hears us; he that is not of God hears not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.(1 John 4: 3, 6)

4. The Antichrist power denies Jesus. The goal of the antichrist is to negatively affect the work of Jesus Christ through His sacrifice, His priesthood and His claims as Messiah and of divinity. Some will even deny that He existed and try to seduce the faithful with deception. The real antichrist will do this while being a member of the Christian community or one who has left it:

1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 2:26
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

We can see this power is a deceiver and brings false doctrines:

2 John 1:7
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2 John 1:9
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

Now many are backing away from identifying the Antichrist power, who Reformers and even those before them saw clearly who the Antichrist was. Here is good description of Martin Luther's conviction on this...
"Luther came to think of the pope as the Antichrist because, first, of what the general tradition was about where to find the Antichrist. The Antichrist was someone subverting the Church from within. That was the expectation popularly. And when he saw the papal office and read the histories and saw it subverting the gospel as he understood it, he became convinced that that was the proof that the papal office was the office of the Antichrist, trying to destroy God's church from within.

The pope claimed to be Christ's representative on earth. Luther became convinced that the pope was the devil's representative on earth. And that took graphic form very early in the Reformation ... with one of the most effective pieces of propaganda in the early Reformation: a series of 26 woodcuts that juxtaposed some action in Christ's life with something in the papacy. Christ carrying his cross to be crucified; the pope being carried in his throne on the backs of people ... . Christ washing the feet of the disciples; the pope having his feet kissed. And over and over again, scenes from Christ's life juxtaposed with scenes from the papacy. ... Christ was always humble and serving; the papacy, the pope was always lordly and [lording] over others. Christ is Christ; the pope is Antichrist.

At the end of his life, Martin Luther decided he had to issue his final testament against all the enemies of the gospel. And he published treatises, he encouraged people, but words were not sufficient. He also had to use images. And so he asked his friend, the painter Lucas Cranach, to do a series of woodcuts, and Luther wrote the verses for them. And these woodcuts were designed to show as graphically as possible, to those who could read and those who couldn't, what Luther thought of the papacy... Another one shows the pope riding an ass, holding a pile of dung in his hands, saying "The pope is offering a counsel." And another that shows the German emperor lying on the ground with the pope with his foot on the emperor's neck, which shows, once again graphically, Luther's belief that the papacy was trying to control secular authority throughout the world. These were all actions of the Antichrist, and Luther wanted to make it clear what he thought of the pope".... Apocalypticism Explained | Apocalypse! FRONTLINE | PBS

Here is a list I came across of Pre-Reformation and Reformers Interpretations:

Date Name Reference Interpretation

c. 1310 Dante Alighieri
Rev. 17 Harlot=Roman Church

c. 1331 Michael of Cesena
Rev. 17 Harlot/Antichrist=Roman Church, Pope

c. 1345 Johannes de Rupescissa
Antichrist, Rev. 17 Babylon, Rev. 17 Harlot=Pope/Roman church

c. 1350 Francesco Petrarch
Rev. 17 Harlot=Papal Court

c. 1367 John Milicz
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Man of Sin=Papacy

c. 1379 John Wycliffe
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn. Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot=Pope/Papacy

c. 1390 John Purvey
Antichrist, Rev. 13 666, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon=Pope/Papacy

c. 1412 John Huss
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Babylon=Pope/Papacy

Reformation Era Interpretations:

1522 Martin Luther
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1543 Philipp Melanchthon
Antichrist, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1545 Andreas Osiander
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1554 Nicolaus von Amsdorf
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1558 Johann Funck
Antichrist, Little Horn, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1560 Virgil Solis
Antichrist, Little Horn, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1570 Georg Nigrinus
Antichrist= Pope

1572 David Chytraeus
Antichrist, Little Horn, Man of Sin= Papacy

1530 Johann Oecolampadius
Antichrist, Little Horn=Papacy

1557 Heinrich Bullinger
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1550 William Tyndale
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1545 George Joys
Antichrist, Little Horn=Papacy

1554 Nicholas Ridley
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Rev. 17 Harlot. Rev. 17 Babylon
Rev. 17 Beast=Papacy

1553 Hugh Latimer
Antichrist=Papacy

1582 Thomas Cranmer
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1550 John Bale
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon
Rev. 17 Beast=Papacy

1562 John Jewel
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon
Rev. 17 Beast=Papacy

1587 John Foxe
Antichrist, Man of Sin=Bishop of Rome

1563 Anglican Formulas
Antichrist=Papacy

1547 John Knox
Antichrist, Little Horn=Church of Rome/Papacy

1593 John Napier
Antichrist, Man of Sin, Rev. 13 1st Beast, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon
Rev. 17 Beast =Pope/Papacy/Latin Empire

1614 Thomas Brightman
Rev. 17 Babylon=Pope/Papacy

1618 David Pareus
Antichrist, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Beast=Pope/Papacy

Sir Isaac Newton
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

John Wesley
Man of Sin. Rev. 17 Harlot. Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy also Antichrist

And they ask the question, "In view of the foregoing Reformation interpretations identifying Papacy as the Antichrist and Man of Sin, why do so many Evangelical Protestants today believe the Man of Sin and Antichrist are future individuals?" Reformation Views

Now what is really interesting is that the 1260 years of this antichrist entity, which is seen as the Papal Supremacy, is attested to by many sources, not just a few:

Long ages ago, when Rome through the neglect of the Western emperors was left to the mercy of barbarous hordes, Romans turned to one figure for aid and protection and asked him to rule them; and thus in this simple manner, the best title of all to kingly right, commenced the temporal sovereignty of the Popes. And meekly stepping to the throne of Caesar, the Vicar of Christ took up the sceptre to which the emperors and kings of Europe were to bow in reverence through so many ages, from sentiments of respect for the dignity of his office and because he was the only mediator whom they recognized in their almost interminable wars.

Source: Two Romes, by James P. Conry, in The American Catholic Quarterly Review, Volume XXXVI (36), edited by James Andrew Corcoran, Patrick John Ryan, Edmond Francis Prendergast, 1911, pgs. 193-194.

... the right to her Temporal Sovereignty is an integral right of the Church as constituted by her Divine Founder. It has prevailed de facto for more than twelve hundred years, and has been possessed de jure by Divine Natural Law from the beginning of Christianity,... Source: The Victories of Rome and the Temporal Monarchy of the Church, 5th edition, By Kenelm Digby Best, London, 1906, pg. xii.

Rome has been a government under the Popes for some twelve hundred years. Source: Complete Works of the Most Rev. John Hughes, Archbishop of New York, 1866, Volume 2. pg. 778

... In books of all sizes, and from the pulpit of every church, we have been taught from our infancy, that the "beast, the man of sin, and the scarlet harlot," mentioned in the Revelations, were names which God himself had given to the Pope; and we have all been taught to believe of the Catholic Church, that her worship was "idolatrous," and that her doctrines were "damnable.".... Now let us put a plain question or two to ourselves, and to these our readers; and we shall quickly be able to form a just estimate of the modesty, sincerity, and consistency of these revilers of the Catholic religion: ―they will not, because they cannot, deny, that this religion was the ONLY CHRISTIAN religion in the world for fifteen hundred years after the death of Christ. They may say, indeed, that for the first three hundred years there was no Pope seated at Rome. But, then, for twelve hundred years there had been; and, during that period, all the nations of Europe, and some part of America, had become Christian, and all acknowledged the Pope as their head in religious matters; and, in short, there was no other Christian Church known in the world, nor had any other ever been thought of. Can we believe, then, that Christ, who died to save sinners, who sent forth his gospel as the means of their salvation, would have suffered a false Christian religion, and no other than a false Christian religion, to be known amongst men all this while? Will these modest assailants of the faith of their and our ancestors assert to our faces, that, for twelve hundred years at least, there were no true Christians in the world? Will they tell us, that Christ, who promised to be with the teachers of his word to the end of the world, wholly left them, and gave up hundreds upon hundreds of millions of people to be led in darkness to their eternal perdition, by one whom his inspired followers had denominated the "man of sin, and the scarlet harlot"? Will they, indeed, dare to tell us, that Christ gave up the world wholly to "Antichrist" for twelve hundred years?

Source: History of the Protestant Reformation in England and Ireland, Showing How That Event Has Impoverished and Degraded the Main Body of the People in Those Countries, by William Cobbett, published in 1832 in New York by John Doyle, 12 Liberty-street; and Thomas Doyle, Market-street, Providence R.I., pages 6 and 7.

So the prophecy of the 1260 years is unveiled by the Day/Year Principle and Daniel 7 and 12, Revelation 11, 12 and 13, all mention this same persecuting power with its false system of worship, who enforce a church and state union, causing the kings of the earth to bow down and worship it. And history gives us a timeline which outlines just how the Pope first took it's powers over church and state:

533 AD - Emperor Justinian decrees John, as the Bishop of Rome, Chief Bishop of all the churches and he was not to be questioned that in her was the supremacy of the pontificate. Edicts of Novellae, 131st chap. II. This was not the first time that the Bishop of Rome declared himself to be ruler of all the churches, but it is the first time the claim was backed up by the secular sword and temporal powers granted to the Papal System.

536 AD - General Belisarius, under the command of Justinian, marched to Rome, deposed the Ostrogoth installed Bishop of Rome (Silverius) and exiled him.

537 AD - Belisarius installed Vigilius as Bishop of Rome

538 AD - General Belisarius broke the siege and the Ostrogoths withdrew from Rome. Pope Silverius died in prison, marking it the first time Justinians Decree, the supremacy of the Bishop of Rome over the Church could actually be implemented by Vigilius.

1798 AD - General Berthier marched to Rome, entered it unopposed and proclaimed it a Roman Republic, demanded of the Pope the renunciation of his temporal authority, then take prisoner.

The Original Catholic Encyclopedia states on Pope Vigilius beginning pontificate and his temporal powers:

"From this time on the popes, more and more involved in worldly events, no longer belong solely to the Church; they are men of the state, and then rules of the state.[ EDITORS' NOTE : Some writers hold that the beginning of Vigilius' legitimate pontificate should be reckoned from 538 rather than 537, because his deposed predecessor, Silverius, did not die until June, 538." Original Catholic Encyclopedia - Home of the largest Catholic Encyclopedia resource on the web...

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
This is the son of perdition being the beast out of the earth that the beast out of the sea gives power to him who comes with lying signs and wonders, Rev 13.

The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799.

(What was), was Roman rule from 538 AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius until the deadly wound, (was not), came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million people slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. Napoleon had closed down the Catholic Church and the Papacy and its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope Pius and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

Counting forward from Pope Pius you have Pius XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II, Benedict XVI, Francis which make up the seventh and eighth Pope'

Benedict XVI did not die, but only stepped down during his reign making Francis part of the seventh and eighth Pope.

1 Kings 10:19 blows my mind as there are six steps in front of one of the many Thrones the Pope sits on at the Vatican which was fashioned after Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. The Vatican is also furnished with many items from Solomon's Temple that was confiscated after the Roman Empire destroyed the Temple in 70AD. It's only rumored that the Vatican is hiding the vessels from the Temple, but some do claim they have seen some of them. The biggest debate is what happened to the golden Menorah from the Temple as many claim that to is hidden somewhere in one of the many tunnels that run under the Vatican.

Anyway even now the Dome of the Rock that stands on the very same Temple Mount of God which housed Solomon's Temple, is being refurbished for the purpose of the Vatican in Rome to be moved to Jerusalem

Not only did vs. 19 blow my mind, but from vs. 14-29 sounds a lot like that of Revelations chapter 17-19 where the great harlot is described and then will be destroyed as the kings like Solomon who are today's world leader from every nation who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her shall bewail her and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City

The Jesuits are preparing to set up their deceptive false Christ-like kingdom of God here on earth as their headquarters will move from Vatican City in Rome to the Dome of the Rock in the Holy city of Jerusalem as Satan proclaimed this in Isaiah 14:13. The Luciferians Roman Catholic system and their false prophet Pope will take control of not only the temple mount, but gather all nations together as one nation under their New World Order as the Pope takes his dictatorship seat on the throne of Gods temple declaring he is the true God and forcing the world to take the mark of this beast religious system.

There is much speculation and theories about what these sign, wonders, miracles and even fire that comes down from heaven will be as scripture does not define any particulars and one has to go even deeper to understand that which is being used by Satan such as the Jesuit New World Order and NASA Blue Beam Project that the Bilderberg Group is involved in. They will deceive many as they show great signs, wonders and miracles displayed in the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old. They will use three dimensional optical holograms, sounds and laser projection of multiple holographic images beamed off of satellites to different parts of the world.

The Blue Beam project deals with the religious aspect of the New World Order and is a large scale seduction that will lead many to bow down to the Luciferians New World Order as they flash images all over the world of Jesus coming in the clouds. In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), Deuteronomy 5:5-23. Please research Project Blue Beam and HAARP for further understanding so you will not be taken as a thief in the night when Jesus comes for His prepared Bride.

Never underestimate the power Satan has to deceive the mind of those who lack knowledge and understanding of Gods word. Satan who is the father of lies who works through the Jesuits and the Pope as he is granted permission from God to deceive the nations as God sends strong delusions to those who have no truth found in them as they reject the preaching of Gods word that they should believe a lie, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12.

The Pope, Islamic Imams, Arab League and the Middle East Quartet that comprises the U.S., Russia, the EU, the United Nations and possibly China who wants in on the peace plans are working on an agreement of who will govern Jerusalem as a peacemaker between the Arab countries and Israel. When this is all accomplished Papal Rome will then have domination over all Jews/Gentiles as Papal Rome will be the official one world economic, political, military and religious governing system of a powerful worldwide dictatorship.

To make the peace plan between Israel and the Arab countries a reality the Liberal Zionists must also agree with this peace treaty. Only when the Liberal Zionists are willing to surrender then the Pope can preside over a new neutral administration with its power seat on the exact spot where God’s temple that was first built by Solomon and then rebuilt by Ezra was once located, but destroyed and stood vacant for a few centuries until the Muslims took control over the temple mount building the Dome of the Rock around 692 AD. The Christian Zionists and Religious Jewish Judaism is the only thing that holds back the last man of lawlessness (son of perdition) from taking his seat in Jerusalem.

The NWO is a combination of the Jesuit militant Priesthood (Papal Rome/beast little horn in Daniel 8:23-25) and the Pontifex Maximus Pope (false prophet/son of perdition). Another name for Pontifex Maximus is Vicarius Filii Dei’ meaning the vicar or substitute or agent of God. This is why the Pope is called the Holy Father as he takes the place of God here on earth which is an abomination to the Lord as he will be revealed as the son of perdition, John 17:12; 2Thessalonians 2:3. Their secret agenda is that of taking total control of all institutions and resources globally for world domination as this was the intention of Ignatius Loyola a Spanish militant who was the founder of the Society of Jesus in 1534. In 1540 Pope Paul III gave approval for this society known as the Jesuit Priesthood today.

The Jesuit Order is not a religious order, but in its own right a self governed military order as was the old Babylonian Roman Empire. They disguise themselves as a religious order under the heading of Roman Catholicism that call themselves Christians, but are actually a Luciferians Roman Catholic system who sends their blinded to truth missionaries out into the world causing a great falling away from the true God of all creation as they preach a different gospel, 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4. Here is a list of past and present organizations and people you can research who have been and still are controlled by Jesuit Roman dictatorship and their secret plot of world domination as they annihilate anyone who will not conform and bow down to their false gods.

This is a partial list of what the Jesuit Militant Priesthood has controlled from their beginning in 1540: Inquisition, Crusaders, Knights Templar, Illuminati, high level Freemasonry, Jesuit infiltration of the English colonies on the North American continent, Banksters, Vatican Bank, Agenda 21 and 2030, World Trade Organization, Bilderbergers Club, Rothschild’s, Rockerfellows, Constantine, Hitler, Mussolini, Roman Catholic Ecumenical Assemblies (RCEA) and The Global Eucharistic Community (GEC).

The Jesuits have always secretly controlled the government of every nation from the time of Ignatius Loyola and his military background as the Pope gave approval for the Society of Jesus in 1540. The Jesuits of today call themselves "Gods Marines" and send their religious missionaries into all countries converting the people to Catholicism doctrine in order to control the world’s population through the hidden tyranny of their global government and religious false sun god Ra.

The Jesuit Provincials are the regional superior and take their orders from the Superior General Militant of the Jesuits known as the Black Pope (Black meaning evil not color) who controls all military forces on all seven continents. The Jesuit Provincials are located in 112 nations on every continent including America. Jesuits maintain, 70 secondary and primary schools, 50 Jesuit High Schools and 28 universities in the United States with Georgetown University being the first one established in Washington DC in 1789. There are ten Jesuit regional supervisors in the following States of California, Chicago-Detroit, Maryland, Missouri, New England, New Orleans, New York, Oregon, and Wisconsin.

I do want to say that I am not bashing Catholics as there are many Spiritually born again Catholics, but what I present is deeper than what most Catholics even know.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back