Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Understanding the The 1000 Year Millennium in Prophecy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

reddogs

Christ tells us what will happen, there will be two resurrestions, one for the saints and one when the wicked are brought up for damnation.
John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

WE see the same by Paul in Acts..
Acts 24:15
And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

So both Jesus Christ and Paul spoke of two resurrections, the first being the resurrection of life for the just, and the second being the resurrection of damnation for the unjust. We also find it in Daniel,

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

So we see these in Revelation 20, the two resurrections, one at the beginning of the 1000 years, and the other at the end. If you die before Jesus Christ returns, what resurrection will you be in? Now is the time to make sure we are true believers in Jesus Christ and real followers of His Holy Word. Take a careful look and it becomes clear.

Revelation 20:1-15
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

We see in verse 6 that at the end, their will be the "first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power", which is "the resurrection of life". This one is of the righteous saints who he raises up and takes with him to heaven, and are reigning in heaven with Jesus. Then we have the other resurrection, "the resurrection of damnation" that is laid out...
Revelation 20:5
"But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished."

The wicked have been struck down and are dead so their is no one for Satan to temp, but this changes after the 1000 years...

Revelation 20:7-8
"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth".

Although not explicitly stated, it is obvious the unrighteous dead were resurrected after the 1000 years ended and Satan can now go about with his deceptions. They are now bound to the second death in which they will perish as they are consumed in the lake of fire.

We, the saints have the resurrection of life, 'Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection'. on which 'the second death hath no power'. And the second resurrection, which is of the wicked, the "resurrection of damnation" or as Daniel says of, "shame and everlasting contempt" in which those not found 'in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.'

We see the saints go to Heaven at the Second Coming.
1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

After the resurrection of the righteous dead, they and the living saints are caught up "to meet the Lord in the air". Then Christ will fulfill the promise He made, 'I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also'...
John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Jesus described the place to which He will take His followers as "'My Father's house,'" where there are "'many mansions,'" or dwelling places. Here Jesus refers to the New Jerusalem, which does not come to this earth until the end of the millennium. At the Second Coming, then, when the righteous "meet the Lord in the air," their destination is heaven, not the earth that they have just left. Christ does not establish His kingdom of glory on the earth at this time. He does that at the end of the 1000 year millennium when we see the saints and Christ coming down, as the New Jerusalem comes to earth as foretold.

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 21:2
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

So at the Second Coming, the first resurrection of the saints takes place, then you have the thousand year period. Verses one through three, are referring to the leader of the wicked, Satan himself. During this thousand year period, Satan is bound in the bottomless pit, which is here on earth. Not only is Satan bound during this thousand years, but he is not able to deceive the nations anymore during this same time. The scriptures themselves will tell us why this is so.

Verse four, switches the topic to that of the saved during this same thousand years. It states that the judgment was given unto them. The saints then, are involved in the work of judgment during this thousand year period. Paul makes reference to this event in 1 Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Of course this judgment during the thousand year period cannot be about who will, or will not have eternal life. This question has already been answered, since the saved are in heaven with Christ judging the world. This is why the saints are caught up in the air to meet Christ when He returns, and will ever be with Him. The judgment that the saints are involved in is for the purpose of understanding why or why not, certain people are or are not in heaven with the saved. No doubt God will answer all the questions of the saints during these thousand years.

Verse five points out that the rest of the dead, that is those who were not saved, the wicked, did not live again until the thousand years were finished, then you will have them brought up. But verse six says that those who are saved, and take part in the first resurrection are blessed and holy and the second death will have no power over them. For them, death has been defeated and they shall be priests of God and reign with Him during this thousand year period. During this thousand years, the saints are in heaven with Christ who has taken them there, and go over the books.

Then at verse seven which is after the the thousand years are expired, which is where you have the second resurrection, the one of damnation in which the wicked are brought up, and 'Satan shall be loosed out of his prison'. This goes on through verse fifteen which gives what will happen to the wicked at the end of this thousand year period. This begins with Satan being let loose again to deceive the nations. In order for this to take place, the lost who have been dead during this thousand year period, must be resurrected. Thus having died once already the death appointed to man, the one to the grave, slain at Christ’s second coming , they will die the second death, when they come up on the beloved city with their leader, Satan. That both the saved and the wicked will be resurrected, which is the verses we saw...

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

and Paul in Acts..
Acts 24:15
And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

And Daniel,

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

The resurrection of life is at the beginning of the thousand years. The resurrection of damnation is at the end of the thousand years. So now, the wicked surround the 'beloved city', and fire comes down from God, and devours them as we see in verse 9. This is the lake of fire, where the Devil, and the Beast, and the False prophet are and where all those whose names are not written in the book of life will end up, and die the second death, as we see in verses 13-15. The book of life, from which all these people were judged, must be the book that the saints were examining during this thousand year period and be the judgment that they were involved in. So you have the lake of fire where it all ends for the wicked, all evil, and sin ends and will be no more, and the saints will reign with Christ in His city for eternity.

Let us be much less interested in the very last days of this epoch and more concerned with TODAY, Now.
Focus.
What is going on around us now.
Truth is God is behginning to usher in Yeshua's Kingdom now, Not somthing later.
Lets take a example.
What if a EQ, Sunami, hurricane strikes the USA
THis is Judgements,
We need to prep NOW for all these future judgements. Those who are with God, all must come together as One.
AS the opening blog from this Forum lets us know, This forum is about all members becomming One, In Holy Fellowship.
When God has given a member a word, we all need to respect that word and believe ,,and not debate, harangue, wrestle with, argue with, and hold on to a false opinion. Its time to let old stale wineskins go. New Wine New Wineskins. = Fundamentalists /evangelists, , time to let go of old hand me down man made ideas.
This is a New Age of God's Judgements, Those who fail to grasp God's Movements in this assembly will be ignored by God.
God is not playing any longer, He means business.
The scriptures you bring up are far off. L:ets stay focused on today NOW.
Old wineskins must go, Otherwise we all will not receive God;s New Wine.
WE are a assembly here, This forum is God's assembly.

Some signs of the dead in Christ leaving so that many may understand. Babylon is destroyed

Revelation 14
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Before the mark of the beast.

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The third angel follows the fourth angel. So earth rotation increases

Revelation 8
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Then here it is.

Revelation 14
13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

The signs

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

2 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father the Lord Jesus Christ: 2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; 4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: 5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; 7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

When I read all the scriptures of Jesus sitting at the right hand of God and these scriptures that speak about the judgement of Christ, the Great White throne judgement where God is sitting on the throne and the books that are opened, Matthew 25:31-34; John 5:27-29; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Rev 11:18; Rev 20:4-6; Rev 20:11, 12, this makes me believe that at the Great White Throne judgement God will be sitting on His throne and Jesus is there seated at Gods right hand now on His throne of glory. All (saints and sinners) have been called from their graves (one resurrection) and the sheep are then separated from the goats as the sheep, being those of God and His Son will stand before the judgement seat of Christ as they have been given their new glorified bodies and their names found in the book of life. They will then be judged for their good works they did as being the continued works of the Lord being in Gods will and receive their crown rewards and their inheritance of the Kingdom of God. The goats being those who are not Gods will be judged out of the other books and their judgement is that of rejecting God and His Son and their punishment is being cast into the lake of fire.

Scripture never speaks of two resurrections, but only one resurrection, John 5:28, 29 and a second death being that of death and hell being cast into the lake of fire, Rev 20:14, 15. There are two separate judgements, but only one resurrection as all will occur at the same time at the Great White Throne Judgement then will God renew the heaven and earth and usher down the New Jerusalem.

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.

A 1000 years in Rev 20, IMO, is not literal years, but only symbolic of a certain period of time as nowhere else in scripture does it mention a literal 1000 year reign of Christ here on earth, but symbolic as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

Right after the seven vial judgments have been poured out on those who took the mark of the beast mystery Babylon will have been revealed and destroyed with fire as the kings of all the nations who took part in her will flee and bewail her destruction as well as those merchants who were made rich by her. Heaven and all those souls that have gone back to God while their physical bodies returned to the ground/grave will then rejoice as their blood will be avenged by God as the great city Babylon that has been revealed will be destroyed and the preaching of the Gospel will end as the door of Salvation will be closed forever as in Jesus was life and life was the light of men, but the darkness could not comprehend it, Rev 16-18, John 1:1-5.

Rev 19:1-6 begins with all those in heaven as they are rejoicing as God will have judged the great whore and destroys her in the end of days as even now she is corrupting the earth an causes much blood shed as she persecutes the saints of God to death. Rev 19:7-10 comes the timing of the marriage of the Lamb as the whore of Babylon and her city will have been destroyed and all those who are Christ asleep in the grave and alive at His coming have prepared themselves for the marriage of the Lamb as they being His Bride will sup with Him for eternity. Rev 19:7-9 mentions nothing of us being caught up to Him yet, but to us it will be granted that we being the Bride should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white for the fine linen is the righteousness of th saints.

The events that follow after heaven rejoices starting with Rev 19:11-21 is that Jesus returns with his army of warring angels (not the saints of God) from heaven that follow Him, as Jesus will then destroy the beast and fasle prophet casting them into the lake of fire and then will strike dead the remnant by the words of His mouth as the remnant are those who the beast uses to rule evil over the nations. Christ then sends an angel to bind Satan for a 1000 years so he can no longer deceive the nations (people) anymore until he is set loose for a time. A 1000 years in Rev 20 is not literal years, but only symbolic of a certain period of time as nowhere else in scripture other than Rev 20 does it mention a literal 1000 year reign of Christ here on earth, but symbolic as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

Rev 20:4-15 during this time of Satan being bound comes the resurrection of all, (as all means saints and those who are not of faith in God), who are asleep in the ground will hear the voice of Christ calling them to come forth as some will be resurrected to eternal life with the Father and others to damnation, John 5:28,29, 1Corinthians 15:51-58; 1Thessalonians 1:1-10; 4:13-18. When we are given our new glorified bodies Jesus will gather us to Him like a mother hen gathers her chicks under her wings for protection, Matthew 23:34-39. Satan will be loosed for a short time to go out and deceive the nations by gathering all those who are his own and then sends them to attack the camp of the saints, but God sends fire down from heaven and to devour them. Satan is then cast into the lake of fire followed by those who stand in Gods Great White Throne judgment and as their names are not written in the book of life will then be cast into the lake of fire and remembered no more.

Many teach that there are two resurrections, but that is not what scriptures says.There is only one resurrection, but two judgments of those who sleep in the grave, John 5:28,29. Everyone was created by God, but not all are found faithful to Him as many refused to Hear the word of God and turned away from Him and will continue to do so until the coming of the Lord. Then there are those like that of the parable Jesus gave in Matthew 25:14-30 and the judgment of the Gentiles in Matthew 25:31-46. We know Jesus comes with rewards as the rewards are different for each one.

Rev 6:9-11 and Rev 20:4 were only visions John was being shown as it is only the souls that are reigning with Christ in heaven as John 3:13 says no one other than Christ has ever ascended up to heaven. The only thing that goes back to God when this physical body dies and goes back to the dust of the ground is the very breath/spirit that made us a living soul as the soul can never die, Genesis 22:7; Ecc 12:7; Matthew 10:28. Those souls John was being shown are reigning with Christ in Heaven for a time until all of God's enemies become His footstool as Christ who sits at the right hand of the Father reigns with Him in heaven until the end comes on the last day, John 6:40, when Christ returns and establishes His kingdom here on earth and takes His seat on the throne of David in the New Jerusalem, Isaiah 66:1; Matthew 5:33-37; Hebrews 10:12,13.

Many look for a physical kingdom here on earth and read into Rev 20 that Christ will reign for a thousand years here on earth with His saints, but truth is that Christ has always reigned with God from before the foundation of the world and for eternity, John 1:1-4; 1Peter 1:18-23. It was Satan's pride that caused the nations to sin against God as Satan ruled evil over the nations, Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:13-17, but yet the nations have always been Gods kingdoms as in the end of days He will separate the sheep from the goats/wheat from the tares. In Rev 11:14-19 the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign forever. What this means is that Gods longsuffering and patience will come to an end, 2 Peter 3:9, 10, as His great wrath is poured out on the earth. All His enemies will become His footstool, then will He send Christ and His army of angels to destroy all that is an abomination to Him casting it all into the lake of fire. Jesus will at that time establish His kingdom here on earth as God makes new the heaven and earth ushering down the new Jerusalem as we will then be with the Lord forever, Luke 19:12; 1Corinthians 15:20-26; 2Peter 3:10; Colossians 1:13; John 18:36, Rev 21:1.

Everything from Rev 11:14 that starts the third woe with the seventh trumpet sounding and continues through Rev 20:15 comes quickly in Gods timing, even though man tries to put a certain timing to the beginning and end of Gods great wrath. We inherit the kingdoms of God from the day of our Spiritual rebirth, John 3:3-6; Romans 10:9,10 as they have been prepared for us from the foundation of the world, Matthew 25:34. We reign with Christ here on this present earth as Gods grace gives us all power and authority through that of Christ Jesus for it is not our power and authority, but is Christ's that works in us and through us as a faithful servant as He is in us and we in Him.

Let us be much less interested in the very last days of this epoch and more concerned with TODAY, Now.
Focus.
Truth is God is behginning to usher in Yeshua's Kingdom now, Not somthing later.
Lets take a example.
THis is Judgements,
We need to prep NOW for all these future judgements. Those who are with God, all must come together as One.
AS the opening blog from this Forum lets us know, This forum is about all members becomming One, In Holy Fellowship.
When God has given a member a word, we all need to respect that word and believe ,,and not debate, harangue, wrestle with, argue with, and hold on to a false opinion. Its time to let old stale wineskins go. New Wine New Wineskins. = Fundamentalists /evangelists, , time to let go of old hand me down man made ideas.
This is a New Age of God's Judgements, Those who fail to grasp God's Movements in this assembly will be ignored by God.
This is today, as we see the events foretelling the Second Coming that is about to happen, so it should certainly be a concern to those who claim they follow Jesus. Now whether one is pre-trib rapture, or mid-trib, or post-trib the question of the Millennium and what happens at it still has to be answered. Specifically
  • What is the Millennium?
  • where are Christ and the saints during the Millennium?
The Millennium is only mentioned one place in scripture in Revelation 20 , the 1000 years. And we see the 1000 years starts with "the first resurrection" which happens as part of the Rev 19 second coming and rapture. There are two possible answers which are important for us today, which is "where are the saints and Christ during the Millennium?'

1. Christ is in heaven after having taken the saints to heaven at the second coming and rapture. So both Christ and the saints are in heaven for that time and the wicked are all dead, (with Satan and his angels confined to Earth and no one to tempt).

2. Christ and the saints are on Earth during that time and Christ holds the wicked under some restraints for 1000 years.

If 1 is correct, then no issues for the saints are in heaven in the Kingdom with Christ.
If 2 then it opens the door to a "world-wide fake" to happen where Satan presents himself as the 'angel of light' and we will have everyone in shock and deceived after that "staged" event with the genuine coming after, and showing that Satan was the 'false messiah'. But it will be too late to change your mind at this point, and the lie that, 'Christ and the saints are on Earth during that time', will have worked and many will be lost because of it.

Some signs of the dead in Christ leaving so that many may understand. Babylon is destroyed

Revelation 14
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Before the mark of the beast.

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The third angel follows the fourth angel. So earth rotation increases

Revelation 8
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Then here it is.

Revelation 14
13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

The signs
Unless you have studied the old books of John it will be not completely understood. As for Satan as soon as he was cast out of heaven and into earth the bottomless pit that is the same. He went to deceive them again. So 1000 years is as one day. But the dead is truly 1000 years. You would not have known earth is that prison that John speaks of. The flood is that war started in the sixes that end in Gog war.

Revelation 12
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The war in Heaven. Michael the Angel, in this regards has power over all the flesh and the top Angel among other things. He will mix fire, wind, and others that will be cast on Satan. He will become unconscious and fall to earth just as I have seen. The prison is the same as us, put on earth and wrapped in flesh. When he awakes and sees this, he goes after Christian's. Again if the old books of John, if you study them you would know this. The same thing that was done to Adam. You reap what you sow.

The war in Heaven. Michael the Angel, in this regards has power over all the flesh and the top Angel among other things. He will mix fire, wind, and others that will be cast on Satan. He will become unconscious and fall to earth just as I have seen. The prison is the same as us, put on earth and wrapped in flesh. When he awakes and sees this, he goes after Christian's. Again if the old books of John, if you study them you would know this. The same thing that was done to Adam. You reap what you sow.
Is that from the Kabbalah or Gnosticism or just private interpretation as its not scripture...

Focus.
Lets take a example.
THis is Judgements,
You can say I want to know this or that, I am of this view or that view but there is only one truth and that is what is in Gods Word. We see John writes what he was shown in Revelation 20 and he describes it very straightforward:
Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Here we see that the saints of God, those who refused to follow the Beast of Revelation, who will be taken up to heaven and have the privilege of reigning with Jesus Christ for 1,000 years. We see the description on what Isaiah gives on them being taken up to Gods Holy mountain of the Heavenly Kingdom:

Isaiah 35:5-6
5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

Then after the 1000 years we clearly are given what John says happens:

Revelation 20:5-7
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Who are 'the rest of the dead', clearly this is the wicked, a vast humanity who will have to wait in their graves for 1,000 years until they are brought back to life in a resurrection separate and distinct from that of the saints. The “first resurrection” will take place at the return of Jesus Christ of only the saints:
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

A second resurrection will take place 1,000 years later and Satan is loosed out of his prison on the empty earth as the he now has all the wicked from the second resurrection, and which is better. The verse 6 makes it clear: “Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years” (Revelation 20:6).

The wicked are again deceived by Satan and go to attack the New Jerusalem where they perish.
Revelation 20:8-9
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Those resurrected in the first resurrection, at the beginning of the Millennium, will no longer be subject to death and come down in the New Jerusalem from Heaven and now reign with no more sorrows or pain as those things are passed away.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back