Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] urgent prayer request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dear brothers and sisters
please note that we thankful for your prayers that made for us so far.
Of course we are in great confusions of followings;
1.We are given notice to vacate the house right now we have no place to go but we found a house which is very expensive
2.our son is going to graduate from High School by May and he has no social security number so we are in great confusion if we keep him at home what will happen and he wishes go for college because is so much intelligent too
3.our church back in India top floor is uncovered and damaging the walls by raining water to fix the roof it also cost lot

We are in great need of house, counseling for our children education
please please please pray for us
Jagan

Father, I lift up Jagan and his family to You and pray for You to send people across his path that will bring them what they need. You said You will never leave or forsake us, and You will meet our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I pray Father for Your love to be poured out on this family, for their needs to be met, and for Your blessing to be manifested in their lives, in Jesus' Name, amen.

Dear servant of God
We thank you so much for your great prayer
Hope to see great things to happen soon
Please keep praying for my son's fees due so that he may get graduation on May 19th
Jagan

I pray for you to find a decent place to live that is not too expensive.

Also, you may want to have your son go to the school guidance counselor to help with getting the social security number.

Blessings.

dear brothers and sisters
please note that our situation is somewhat bad please pray for us and pray for our elder son will be graduating on 19th this month and the school has sent notice to us to clear up the dues that is laying since few weeks the last date is 5th May so we are restless but hopeful the Lord would do some supernatural miraculous supply of our needs right now including food and shelter and school for my younger son
Praise God such nice Godly brothers and sisters are with us like you to pray always
your brother
Jagan

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back