Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] urgent prayer request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
dear brothers and sisters
please note that our situation is somewhat bad please pray for us and pray for our elder son will be graduating on 19th this month and the school has sent notice to us to clear up the dues that is laying since few weeks the last date is 5th May so we are restless but hopeful the Lord would do some supernatural miraculous supply of our needs right now including food and shelter
Praise God such nice Godly brothers and sisters are with us like you to pray always
your brother
Jagan

I'll keep praying for you, and just keep up your hope in Christ, and faith strong.
God has already sent you a blessing with your Elder son graduating :)

God Bless

Dear sister
We need your prayers that we ought to vacate the house and to find another house for me and my family since we are Indian independent missionary in New Orleans we have no proper support and my son who has been graduated from his high school with 96% we have no funds for him to send college because we are not American citizens. Please Please pray for us
Jagan

Jagan~

Dear heavenly Father~

Thank You for this family~ given to serve in Your fields. May Jagan's family be encouraged and granted their every need through the riches of our God in Christ Jesus... Please guide Jagan to come under the wing of a group or church fellowship that may come along side them to minister Your provision, according to Your blessed will.

Strengthen the feeble hands and weakened knees Lord~ cause them to look to You, and as they fully trust in You, cause them to be pleasing in every good work. For Your name and Your Goodness, by Your mercy dear Lord hear and supply~ :amen

Dear brothers and sisters
Thanks a lot for your prayers so far. Please let you know that we have found an apartment in a location where there is high rate of crime area. Because none of us are ready to give a house because of low income and now the pains are like I have to walk 6 miles everyday for my work and I will return home every night at 1 am my children are out of school because we have no funds for them to give education
they will stay at home. my wife also has to go for work. So please pray for one cycle for me since I have no money for it right now even then I have driving license still I have no car.
I am so scad of my family situation and atmosphere of the location
Please and Please pray for us we are in New Orleans
your brother
Jagan

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back