Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vatican stands behind ET

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cornelius

The Vatican exobiology conference is the latest event designed to position the church as relevant in a post-disclosure world. It has ignited a firestorm of discussion on the web, engaging religious observers for the first time in the realization that ET may become real at any minute.

The Holy See must realize that some form of disclosure is imminent, whether by the US, a third-party nation or the non-human presence itself, and is preparing catholics to practice their religion in a world where the non-(earth)human presence is overt. The Vatican seems determined not to engage in another 'tragic mutual incomprehension' as it did when it could not accept the implications of Galileo's observations - the paradigm-shifting disclosure of the 17th Century.

The essence of the Vatican's stance is that if extraterrestrial life exists, they would not be demons nor would they be angels. This precludes the two least-reasonable reactions of a civil population to the appearance of advanced beings: run in fear or bow down in supplication.

Which leaves the middle ground of continuing to go to church for spiritual comfort...

"UFO: Something real must exist. This is a statement coming out from basic considerations based upon common sense, human rationalism and upon a normal and possible course of our lives, considering not only individual and social aspects, but also religious."
—Monsignor Corrado Balducci, Vatican Curia, 2001

"We should exclude that angels use spaceships. When speaking about extraterrestrials, we must think in beings like us ... better said, a body in a better state than the one existing for us as humans."
—Monsignor Corrado Balducci, Vatican Curia, 2001

"Just like there is an abundance of creatures on earth, there could also be other beings, even intelligent ones, that were created by God. That doesn't contradict our faith, because we cannot put boundaries to God's creative freedom."
—Father Jose Gabriel Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory, 2008
The Vatican exobiology conference is the latest event designed to position the church as relevant in a post-disclosure world. It has ignited a firestorm of discussion on the web, engaging religious observers for the first time in the realization that ET may become real at any minute.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/discl ... sure12.htm

My response: If they saw that it is indeed a demonic invasion, they would have had less trouble in coping with this. Angels physically appeared all through the ages and does demons. Demons have been masquerading as "gods" since the beginning and have deceived millions of people.

Today we have an "alien" invasion, but not from another planet. The Bible tells us they are coming up from the pit.

Read more here about demons prancing around as aliens :

http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.or ... liendemons
http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.org/?page=alien

So many Christians are going to fall for this when it comes out into the open. Many do not even believe that demons can manifest like this as they are indeed been doing . Our governments have been conned into thinking they are really dealing with being of outer space. Just as the ancients were conned into believing they are dealing with "gods"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7uYrF2lIq8

Vatican Astronomer Says Star Visitors' Existence Confirmed in the Bible

It appears that the Vatican (Catholic Church) is accelerating its Public Acclimation Program to assure its faithful, and anyone else who will listen, that Star Visitors are real, are in the Bible, and are children of God, too.

First the Vatican "let" Monsignor Corrado Balducci go on Italian national television five times to proclaim that the encounters people are having with Star Visitors are real, not a delusion, and not a case of demon possession. Further, that these Star Visitors appear to be more advanced, intellectually and spiritually, than Humans.

Now (April, 2006) another Vatican-sanctioned spokesperson, a Harvard and MIT-trained Ph.D, Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno, an expert astronomer at the Vatican Observatory atop Mount Graham, Arizona, has spoken up.
In the current (April, 2006) edition of Harper's Magazine, Consolmagno writes,
"There are, unquestionably, nonhuman intelligent beings in the Bible", and gives numerous citations. He also quotes Jesus as saying, "I have other sheep that do not belong to this fold."

:lol Where do they get these people LOL Taking what Jesus said about the Gentiles and making it about ET .

An on-line report by Hebrew scholar Zecharia Sitchin describes a meeting between Sitchin and High Vatican official Monsignor Corrado Balducci. As this story relays, Balducci and Sitchin met in Bellaria, Italy in March of this year (2000) at a conference entitled "The Mystery of Human Existence."

Monsignor Balducci holds the following impressive credentials:
he is a member of the Curia of the Roman Catholic Church
he is the Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Propagation of the Faith
he is the leading exorcist of the Archdiocese of Rome
he is a member of the Vatican’s Beatification Committee
he is an expert on Demonology
he was reportedly appointed by the Vatican to study the matter of UFO’s and extraterrestrials

On the subject of intelligent extraterrestrials, Balducci stated:
"When I talk about extraterrestrials, we must think of beings who are like us; more probably beings more advanced than us, in that their nature is an association of a material part and a spiritual part, a body and a soul, although in different proportions than human beings on Earth."
As Balducci made clear, "Angels" are beings who are purely spiritual, devoid of bodies, while humans are made up of spirit and matter, but the spiritual part would be at "at a low level". Balducci then made the following provocative statement:
It is entirely credible that in the enormous distance between Angels and humans, there could be found some middle stage, that is beings with a body like ours but more elevated spiritually... In spite of what some people think, we would be in a position to reconcile their existence with the Redemption that Christ has brought us.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitch ... chin_4.htm

Simply sounds like some of those leaders are siding with a political agenda New Agers belong to, and some of them have delved into Kabbalistic teachings which theorizes about various dimensions of hiearchal beings, from elementals up to angels. Even Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (author of Sherlock Holmes) claimed he'd once seen an elemental tree spirit in the shape of an elf. (I think it was the drugs talking, because Hunter S. Thompson claimed to see some wild things too).

If UFO's exist, then the only ones it's Biblically possible to be behind it are angels. Personally, I see no conflict in The Bible with that, because of a deeper study I did in Ezekiel 1. Just as we have vehicles in this earthly dimension, I believe there exists vehicles of a more advanced type in the heavenly dimension. The main difference being, who's driving them, certainly not ET's. And just for that reason, I feel sorry for those who don't have Christ Jesus in their lives, for He has given us power over all the enemy.

Cornelius said:
So many Christians are going to fall for this when it comes out into the open. Many do not even believe that demons can manifest like this as they are indeed been doing . Our governments have been conned into thinking they are really dealing with being of outer space. Just as the ancients were conned into believing they are dealing with "gods"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7uYrF2lIq8

C,

I am not getting your point. Do you think "creatures" from other planets are demons? Demons are spiritual beings, so any carnal creature from another planet could not be technically a demon or an angel. I think the Vatican is preparing people for the possibility, I don't necessarily think there is some hidden knowledge or conspiracy coverup. The question has been addressed by various science fiction and some scientists who are searching for life elsewhere. WHO KNOWS the mind of God on this issue? So the Vatican is assuring us that IF life were found, it does not necessarily overturn our faith, no more than the theory of evolution does.

I don't think the Bible addresses the possibility of ET. God creating the heavens and the earth could mean to include any form of physical life elsewhere, no?

Regards

Cornelius said:
Balducci then made the following provocative statement:
It is entirely credible that in the enormous distance between Angels and humans, there could be found some middle stage, that is beings with a body like ours but more elevated spiritually... In spite of what some people think, we would be in a position to reconcile their existence with the Redemption that Christ has brought us.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitch ... chin_4.htm

that is an interesting speculation - but of course, is not official policy of the Church.

I have heard of some theologian, the name escapes me, that had stated that God could have done similar things on other planets for the sake of these other beings, to include salvific acts. Naturally, it cannot be more than speculation, since Sacred Scriptures is silent about how God might have formed/saved life elsewhere. The bible only speaks about what God has revealed, and He has not told us about ET.

Yet...

Regards

veteran said:
... If UFO's exist, then the only ones it's Biblically possible to be behind it are angels. Personally, I see no conflict in The Bible with that, because of a deeper study I did in Ezekiel 1. Just as we have vehicles in this earthly dimension, I believe there exists vehicles of a more advanced type in the heavenly dimension. The main difference being, who's driving them, certainly not ET's. And just for that reason, I feel sorry for those who don't have Christ Jesus in their lives, for He has given us power over all the enemy.
Hey Vet, we had that conversation already. If you weren't part of it, I'll link to the thread. In the meantime, fyi. ;) http://www.studylight.org/com/acc/view. ... hapter=001

I don't think the Bible addresses the possibility of ET. God creating the heavens and the earth could mean to include any form of physical life elsewhere, no?
I agree Joe. The Bible is God's revelation of Himself to mankind and the plan to reconcile us back to HIM. :amen

Like God and heaven, what lies just beyond our reach is almost inconceivable to we mere mortals.

francisdesales said:
C,

I am not getting your point. Do you think "creatures" from other planets are demons? Demons are spiritual beings, so any carnal creature from another planet could not be technically a demon or an angel.

No I do not believe creatures from other planets are demons. I believe demons are actings as if they are creatures from other planets. There is a huge difference.

We see in the Old Testament that angels can indeed manifest in our realm and appear as normal humans. We see it here :

Gen 19:1 And the two angels came to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom:.....
Gen 19:3 And he urged them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
Gen 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both young and old, all the people from every quarter;
Gen 19:5 and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men that came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

So the wicked men of Sodom thought the angels were men.They ate and slept. Demons are fallen angels.They too can appear as men who eat and sleep. The "grays" that relate to many governments today, is not just fiction, there are too many reports from too many people. They are demons who are misleading the unwise "clever" people who "lead" us.

In times past the demons who "came from the sky" were worshiped as gods ( Sounds like Satan's dream come true ) but in these modern times, few will fall for that trick. Now they are "aliens" . They have just moved with the times. Same demons, same scam, different look.

Cornelius said:
Researchers into alien abductions have found that Christians who rebuked the aliens the in name of Jesus, found themselves immediately back in their beds.

Read : Aliens bow to the name of Jesus : http://www.unleavenedbreadministries.or ... liendemons
I saw that on a documentary on TV once. One lady out of all the ones they interviewed said she cried out to Jesus for help and the "aliens" disappeared as they fled for the window. She was the only one who had overcome those "visitations" too.

No I do not believe creatures from other planets are demons. I believe demons are actings as if they are creatures from other planets. There is a huge difference.
Exactly, and their job is to cast doubt and unbelief on who God and his Word are and torment people. There is nothing unbelievable or crazy about that, given all that is said in the bible about demons and their mission.

Yes, people think that demons are only visible in the spiritual realm. That is not true. They are the same as angels (they are just fallen) who the Bible tells us : Heb 13:2 Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. So if we can mistake an angel for a human , then we can mistake demons for aliens and humans too.

I think that one day we will be so amazed when all is revealed. How the human race have been deceived. At this moment our governments are definitely in "contact" with what they believe are true aliens. But they are not from "up there" they are from "down there" :yes

Can they use technology ? The Bible seems to indicate that angels use "chariots of fire" 2Ki 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Jehovah, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And Jehovah opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. Even horses ! :)

Ezekiel saw God arriving in something which could be out of a Sci-fi movie:
Eze 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, a great cloud, with a fire infolding itself, and a brightness round about it, and out of the midst thereof as it were glowing metal, out of the midst of the fire. ................Eze 1:22 And over the head of the living creature there was the likeness of a firmament, like the terrible crystal to look upon, stretched forth over their heads above. ...........Eze 1:26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone; and upon the likeness of the throne was a likeness as the appearance of a man upon it above.

All this we can see and learn from the Bible. But the Vatican is paving the way for the acceptance of demons, by telling people its possible that God could have made other creatures.

So, how many times did Jesus have to die to save them? Or are they sinless? Apparently not. According to one report, one of the grays were lying to them for a long time and then changed it's story.(Their father is called " the father of lies" )

Yes, people think that demons are only visible in the spiritual realm. That is not true. They are the same as angels (they are just fallen) who the Bible tells us : Heb 13:2 Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. So if we can mistake an angel for a human , then we can mistake demons for aliens and humans too.

Good point C, in the Day of the Lord the measure of an angel will be equal to the measure of a man.

Rev 21

17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.

They will be discerned by the Holy Spirit just like Paul saw them on earth. And Paul said we would judge angels (demons).

If you don't think demons are visible then watch some of the reality TV ghost chaser shows. They catch them on camera and see them, and call them "shadow people". They masqurade and mimic dead people too.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back