Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

We all are living in “the pastâ€Â!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

We all are living in “the pastâ€Â!

I know most of you have heard of Einstein’s theory of relativity and the time space continuum. These things speak of God Himself because He is all and in all and in Him all things consist. This includes the earth the stars and the whole cosmos. We were all first born as infant spirits to our Father and Mother Wisdom on the fourth creation day, Genesis 1:14-19. And Father revealed to Abraham that His children are the “stars†and He is the Father of lights, Genesis 15:5, 1 Thessalonians 5:5.

We have learned that Father is One Everlasting Day. In Heaven everything happens today. Every Word Father spoke is current! It is TODAY, no matter what dumb men think in their blind theology. What He said in Old Testament times STANDS current TODAY!

Psalm 119:89 LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

You cannot put limits on His Words. God only can set limits to His Words, not men and certainly not devils. Father is “time†as we know it and there is no end to Him.

This earth environment exists as a temporary HOLDING PEN for devils who fall in endless circles. The earth was deliberately created in this pit as a training ground for all the “stars†where they are “exercised†with evil as part of our education protocol. Stars bound in clay bodies became “men†on earth and here we all face varying degrees of evil. At the end of each man’s tenure, He is drawn up again into TODAY by the Father for perfection and refining. This was revealed in Peter’s vision of animals on a sheet. Humans with little or no understanding were parabolized as animals (in our designated roles) descending from Heaven. After three queries to Peter, the same sheet ascended up again to Heaven, its point of origin.

Because this is “hellâ€Â, the prison environment where Satan was cast into and because God enjoys mocking them with their judgment verdict to erase them with fire, Satan and his family of demons is called “The beast which is, and is not and yet isâ€Â!

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the
bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder,
whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when
they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The Wording “is not and yet is†certifies that devils are temporary entities of the past. The Sentence of the Father to destroy them is as good as DONE even though it is not been executed. The Wording “was†is past tense and terrorizes them about their certain fate.

Given this scenario, we see that the children are sent down from TODAY into a pit where the past (“wasâ€Â) “yet isâ€Â. All of human history on the planet earth is destined for ERASING with no RECALL ever along with this prison called “hell†as experienced by devils.

Isaiah 65:16. That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 54:4. Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

Isaiah 24:3. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word. 4. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. 5. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. 19. The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. 21. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. 22. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Psalm 37:10. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

When all is said and done, both hell and all the demons in it, and the planet earth will cease to exist!

Revelation 1:18. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

John 12:32. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Revelation 20:12. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Relative to God “the all in allâ€Â, we were sent down through the “time space continuum†from TODAY to the PAST where “was and is not†prisoners await to “exercise†us with evil. We are as it were “on a sheet†(actually it is the hands of God, John 10:28-29) that prevents us from falling in circles (bottomless pit) which is part of the punishment of devils. Each generation of children undergo this stage in our development. Each generation is drawn up to Heaven from which we descended as it were “on a sheetâ€Â! In the theme of this document we rise through the time space continuum from the PAST and return to TODAY in Heaven. All this is part of Father’s GRAND DESIGN for processing His children who are the STARS OF HEAVEN!

Ecclesiastes 1:13. And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Romans 8:20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Daniel 12:3. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 13:43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

In conclusion, human life and human history on the planet earth has been an EXCURSION TO THE PAST through the “space time continuumâ€Â. But we were born in Heaven’s TODAY on the 4th creation day and we will return to TODAY through the same “time space continuum†by the calling voice of the Father.

Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Isaiah 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Ecclesiastes 12:7. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Revelation 20:12. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

John,
ourfamily1 :wink: :biggrin

GOD looks us at in the eternal. and sees us as a finished being!

We are counted dead on the cross with our LORD in our flesh. But alive in our spirit.
our flesh dies because of sin.we do not because of no sin. we are perfect spirit beings, once BORN OF GOD!
The new birth [born -AGAIN] is a new spirit!
God is a spirit and FATHER OF SPIRITS!
Perfect spirits. the church is made of perfect spirit beings!
Our beginning is a spirit beginning!
Gal 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Heb 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected forever them that are sanctified.
In order to believe you are still a sinner , after being BORN OF THIS SEED? Then you must reject scriptures as TRUTH!
1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.
our spirit beings never sin again , nor can they.
1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
We are spirit ,soul and body
spirit is our eternal main part
soul is the mind
flesh has a sinfull nature. we do not once born again!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back