Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth We are blessed people but need more care

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Natha

We are humbling and honoring our GOD, no need personal glory
We are called to have humility to honor fellow Christians too
We are failed if we fail to love others
We are zero if we hate and reject some person,. God is Judge..
We need to take good care to stay with holiness when our knowledge and wisdom boasting us to blind our conscience..
We are called to serve with patience
Even we die like Lazarus who died with poverty.. nothing to bother..
Dear brethren, God used me to build many prayer halls, to plant many churches,. to train and send many ministers to fields, to help many suffering people, to do many activities, still i am not with strong home, lot of times flesh is demanding to focus on self needs.. but spirit is keeping me to stay and focus on vision.. And mind is not satisfying for what God did through me.. but always mind is fearing to stay in cool and pure love with God and people.. THIS IS A GREAT UNCEASING FIRE IN HEART..
every 5 seconds 9 people going to die.. 6 of them are not hear the gospel... we need to more to spread the gospel.. who knows our little sleep can send some people to hell,, who knows our little more care can save some souls to kingdom of God...
WHAT WE HAVE DONE IS NOT GREAT
OBSERVATION ON HOW WE ARE FAILING IS IMPORTANT TO LIVE AS MENTOR FOR GOD..
THANK YOU JESUS....

Hi Natha and welcome to the forums,

We are called of God to take His word out into the world as we take no concern for our self as God will supply our needs. When talking to people about Gods salvation we must pray first for humility and ask the Holy Spirit to speak through us as we are the vessel Gods uses to speak through. We can not force Gods word on anyone as this will drive them away. If we speak in love then others will see that light of Christ shine through us and they will want that same happiness.

I know the persecutions you face in India, but never be discouraged, but always keep in mind the love of Christ and what He has said that there is no greater love than one who lays his life down for another as this is what Jesus did for all of us. Never go out on your own, but always go out with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit that works in us and through us. May God bless you and keep you as you walk in His will and not your own.

Hi Natha and welcome to the forums,

We are called of God to take His word out into the world as we take no concern for our self as God will supply our needs. When talking to people about Gods salvation we must pray first for humility and ask the Holy Spirit to speak through us as we are the vessel Gods uses to speak through. We can not force Gods word on anyone as this will drive them away. If we speak in love then others will see that light of Christ shine through us and they will want that same happiness.

I know the persecutions you face in India, but never be discouraged, but always keep in mind the love of Christ and what He has said that there is no greater love than one who lays his life down for another as this is what Jesus did for all of us. Never go out on your own, but always go out with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit that works in us and through us. May God bless you and keep you as you walk in His will and not your own.
Dear brother in Christ,
I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION... Am I appeared like writing words on me? am i did any mistake to boast by this writing? oh i am sorry,.... i will check the matter once again.. i hope i may do better in future,.. my meaning is.. God used me for many things but flesh is pulling for self glory,, who know i may slip from my call,, i am not to put my mind on what is done by my works,, what i have done is not important but how i am continuing my work and vision is important.. i am sorry.. if i caused for confusion.. English is my Third language.. i need to learn.. thank you for advise.. God bless you

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back