Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

We have another announcement to make...

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ah, a fledgling moderator or admin on the way!
Teach him/her well you two. :biggrin

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
:shades

YAYERS!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2 :clap3 :angel3

Great things are to come!!

Congratulations Blazin Bones and Carol !! .... :candle :bday

What a great start to the new year ! ....... :thumbsup :tongueeace

Are you experiencing ... :verysick ? ?

:biggrin :biglaugh :lol

Wow, thanks so much everyone!! You all are awesome :biggrin

Tina said:
Congratulations Blazin Bones and Carol !! .... :candle :bday

What a great start to the new year ! ....... :thumbsup :tongueeace

Are you experiencing ... :verysick ? ?

:biggrin :biglaugh :lol

Not yet, hopefully not at all... :lol

Super duper troopers!

I begin to ask for the health and salvation of your little one today! Thank You Lord for this first sweet quiver in the fold of this precious household of God. May this planting of our Lord~ grow in the beauty and perfection of Christ daily. Let the physical body of this little one be kept safe as You knit it together, and every comfort of love ~grace the home of these two ministers of Your word...

My best request~ is to ask for the early salvation of this child, that the knowledge of Jesus as Savior would be planted surely into the heart and mind of this little one. For the glory of God I and the blessing of men. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. :heart

Praise the Lord, Who abundantly provides good things!

Bonnie~

Congratulations Tim and Caroline! :clap3 :clap2 :bounce

You will be in my prayers.

----

For all the scientists here, when two parents with moderator genes have a baby, does that garantee a moderator gene in the baby? Is the moderator gene dominant, or would that be administrator? ;) :lol.

Nick_29 said:
For all the scientists here, when two parents with moderator genes have a baby, does that garantee a moderator gene in the baby? Is the moderator gene dominant, or would that be administrator? ;) :lol.

:lol We'll have to see

Caroline~

I will continue to pray my precious sister~ let me know anything you two and your baby need paryer for.
Please, it will be an honor to my heart. :biggrin

Bonnie~

But two recessive genes could come out dominant.

I love talking genetics! My favorite biology subject!

Caroline,

Do a lot of walking. You would be amazed what it did for me. Enjoy the middle part of these months too. When I first felt my son move and kick within me, I was in tears of joy. For the first time my son kicked me...his father's hand was on my belly. :)

Will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers along with your little precious bundle of joy!!!!

Congrats again!

LostLamb said:
Caroline,

Do a lot of walking. You would be amazed what it did for me. Enjoy the middle part of these months too. When I first felt my son move and kick within me, I was in tears of joy. For the first time my son kicked me...his father's hand was on my belly. :)

Will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers along with your little precious bundle of joy!!!!

Congrats again!

Awwwwwwwww, how sweet Danielle :adore Thank you for your prayers :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back