Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

weird question...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

Livin'4Jesus

What do you all think when someone of the opposite gender sits beside you that's around the same age as you? :lol:

it wuold honestly depend on who it was. if it was a friend of mine ild be like, wassup. if it wasnt then, personally, it would range anywhere from hey who is this to, hum, kinda good looking (if applicable).

Happens to me every day on the train :biggrin Is it someone specific, and do you think they're interested in you?

Jules

Livin'4Jesus said:
What do you all think when someone of the opposite gender sits beside you that's around the same age as you? :lol:
LOL I woudl not think a thing about it. But hey talk with them get to know them then in time things will come to the surface and if your a guy its ok to take a risk. If you are a girl let him make the first move or at least Iwould.

I he were really annoying, I'd leave. If he were the cutest guy ever, I'd leave. So I'd leave. lol.

depends....

That totally depends on who he is!

1) Total stranger – I’d think nothing at all, and keep on reading my comic book.
2) Cute total stranger – Lower comic book a bit and sit straighter so that he might notice me
3) Total stranger with B.O. – inch away casually.
4) Friend – “whaddupâ€Â
5) Enemy – evil glare or refer to number 1
6) Cousin – “I just beat Final Fantasy 12.€Â
7) Boyfriend – “what cute stranger?â€Â

I wouldn't think anything of it, unless he's someone I know likes me, then I might think there was something up ;)

:smt037 I'd move because I'm married. Even if it's innocent satan
will try to use it against you if you are a christian. If I couldn't move,I'd point out that I am married and a christian,and I don't date if the question
ever came up.

I just act cool, and don't let anything bother me, either/or. If they are strange and/or smell or whatever, and they try talking to me, I look them in the eye and respond. :-D

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back