Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what a blessing

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
An interesting observation I saw this morning regarding Don the Con's criminal trial and his constant childishness....

Is anyone getting tired of his perpetual whining? All he does is drone on and on and on and on about how everyone is out to get him, how the system is rigged against him, how everything is unfair......yada yada yada.

Isn't that "poor me, everyone is again' me" shtick getting old?
Hey Uncle J

I can tell you that it's been old with me for about 3 years now.

God bless,
Ted

Hey Uncle J

I can tell you that it's been old with me for about 3 years now.

God bless,
Ted
Yep, Donald has become a perpetual victim.

160419-wilson-trump-baby-tease_qvazxg

Another thing that's being talked about is how Donald, who popularized the term "fake news", was actually conspiring with the National Enquirer to.....create fake news stories about his political opponents!

438696653_861741769390732_6654743199946553386_n.jpg

I read this morning that one of the key pieces of evidence presented by the prosecution is hand-written notes from Donald's accountant (Alan Weisselberg) where he actually wrote down the entire scheme on a bank statement!

It was such a shocking revelation, it caused MSNBC reporter Rachael Maddow, who was in the courtroom, to audibly snort out loud, which she had to apologize for.

Rachel Maddow apologized to journalists sitting near her at Donald Trump’s trial Monday in Manhattan after she “snorted out loud” when prosecutors revealed that one of the former president’s advisors had physically written down the very hush-money reimbursement plan that the jury is considering for criminal charges.

Maddow was in the cramped, dingy courtroom on Monday for opening statements and the first day of witness testimony. Though the day was mostly routine and fireworks-free, Maddow said one moment in the prosecution’s presentation caused her involuntary response.

“I’m sorry to the journalists who were sitting immediately next to me,” Maddow said, “because I unintentionally snorted out loud.”

The moment came when prosecutor Matthew Colengelo revealed that Trump ally Allen Weisselberg “wrote everything down” when he met with attorney Michael Cohen to negotiate a reimbursement plan for a hush-money payment made to adult film star Stormy Daniels.

Hey Uncle J
It was such a shocking revelation, it caused MSNBC reporter Rachael Maddow, who was in the courtroom, to audibly snort out loud, which she had to apologize for.
Yeah, I can see her doing that. She can be a hoot sometimes, but her reporting is usually pretty spot on.

I am glad that someone seems to have been able to finally shut Mr. "I can't stop talking useless nonsense" for a while. I wonder how many billions in attorney's fees MAGA will pay before they finally shut the door?

God bless,
Ted

What do you think Uncle J? Is everyone that is still in on Grump's MAGA train going to stay till the final implosion? Or do you think it will be a much smaller group when we get to the end?

I've been known, in my investment trading, to hang on to a loser too long. You keep hoping against all the odds against you that the hero will prevail!!! He will fly out of the mountaintop as it's blowing apart. With his arm extended and his cute little gold cape trailing behind. With the yuge red 'T' emblazoned across his chest. His idolatrous fans cheering and hugging and kissing babies in their joy and glee to have finally prevailed. They have freed the yuge 'T' man from his tyranny of illegal prosecutions!!!

So I sell the loser.

God bless,
Ted

Yeah, I can see her doing that. She can be a hoot sometimes, but her reporting is usually pretty spot on.
Whatever one thinks about her, I can totally understand her reflexive reaction. I mean....the guy actually wrote down each step of the scheme.....on a bank statement? Sheesh.

That's like the prosecution finding a document titled "my plan to rob the bank".

I am glad that someone seems to have been able to finally shut Mr. "I can't stop talking useless nonsense" for a while. I wonder how many billions in attorney's fees MAGA will pay before they finally shut the door?
Good question. Heck, given the absolute and unquestioning loyalty of some of his followers, I wouldn't be surprised if they kept giving him their money even after he loses this year's election.

Is everyone that is still in on Grump's MAGA train going to stay till the final implosion? Or do you think it will be a much smaller group when we get to the end?
I have no doubt that he'll keep hawking his junk as long as he can, and there will be some people who will just lap it all up.

How many though, I have no idea.

I've been known, in my investment trading, to hang on to a loser too long. You keep hoping against all the odds against you that the hero will prevail!!! He will fly out of the mountaintop as it's blowing apart. With his arm extended and his cute little gold cape trailing behind. With the yuge red 'T' emblazoned across his chest. His idolatrous fans cheering and hugging and kissing babies in their joy and glee to have finally prevailed. They have freed the yuge 'T' man from his tyranny of illegal prosecutions!!!

So I sell the loser.
LOL....and the loser investment isn't even supposed to rid the world of blood-drinking pedophiles! Imagine if you truly believed Donald was some sort of global savior....those people will stick with him until the day they die.

Back