Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What if Trump wins?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Riven

Will we see democrats attempting to stop the Democratic process by refusing to certify the election? What do you guys think will happen?

Will we see democrats attempting to stop the Democratic process by refusing to certify the election? What do you guys think will happen?
And have everyone discover them cheating and stuffing ballots? Not a chance. If Trump makes it to the presidential contest, they will either cheat again, and it would be obvious this time, or cheat less in hope to cheap more in other areas.

And they planned "the coup" with FBI help at best. It's called entrapment.

You think the President planned it, when the media and FBI were firmly involved.

Spoiler: He wasn't in DC on Jan 6

"I was in Madison, Wis., the city where I’ve written about politics for The Nation for the past two decades. That morning, I was up early to check on the final results from the Georgia runoff elections that gave Democrats control of the US Senate. That was a big story but, as someone who had written a book on the contested election of 2000, along with dozens of articles on the Electoral College and the arcane processes by which the votes that choose the president are counted, I was also excited to settle in and watch C-SPAN’s coverage of the congressional review of the electoral votes from across the country. But first I had to take my daughter to the orthodontist on the east side of Madison."

Hopefully the bot will update. 😋

Spoiler: He wasn't in DC on Jan 6

"I was in Madison, Wis., the city where I’ve written about politics for The Nation for the past two decades. That morning, I was up early to check on the final results from the Georgia runoff elections that gave Democrats control of the US Senate. That was a big story but, as someone who had written a book on the contested election of 2000, along with dozens of articles on the Electoral College and the arcane processes by which the votes that choose the president are counted, I was also excited to settle in and watch C-SPAN’s coverage of the congressional review of the electoral votes from across the country. But first I had to take my daughter to the orthodontist on the east side of Madison."

Hopefully the bot will update. 😋
His alibi is a lie. I never take journalists at their word, but you do.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0e422718-2fc1-4da8-9f4a-193cd54a1391_936x596.png

Admittedly, his twin looks just like him.

Or the January 6th co conspiracy which the FBI or Media cannot prove.
You mean the Oath Keppers and Proud Boy leaders that are both sitting in jail right now for whipping people up during the 6th? It taking Pence and others to get everything together because Trump wasn't interested in stopping the madness? Sure Trump isn't directly guilty but those that did cause the ruckus are in prison now.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back