Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What kind of music do you like?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Same here, dude..

itoldyounoalready said:
I like anything and everything, as long as it's good quality music or has strong instrumentals
quote]

..that's how I was given my stage name - for the number of voices I do :-D

Karaoke fans @ Rhyl/Towyn, 1989/'91 & @ Southport, '96/2003 may still be in therapy from my all-artistes' version of Perfect Day - inc Yogi, Boo-Boo & Mr Ranger in the 13-seconds instrumental.. :o

Or..

as I call it..

(da really mental bit!! :roll:

As 4 those who heard me do We Are The Champions, in the voices of Arnie S, J-C Van Damme, John Wayne & Rambo..

I ask ya..

What hope is there 4 'em?? :angel:

But look on da bright side.. :lol:

The DJs/regulars who kept choosing the songs they knew I put the gospel into - via subtle lyric changes/raps in the instrumentals, as in Stairway To Heaven, Desperado, Perfect Day - sure know the way of salvation!! :biggrin

Must put 1/2 more of my lyrics in the creative writing/poetry forum here..

Here's All The Wonders of the Universe..

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=18462

Here's Definitely - Most Certainly - Not Maybe!
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopi ... 487#215487

Any gospel band/artist out there has my full permission to use my lyrics free of charge - I seek only the salvation of precious souls - feel free to put them to your own tunes too, but keep the words intact, OK?

Back soon with Before Our Eyes..

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=18604

God bless all creative musical evangelists out there! :multi:

IanOK..OK.. a praise song too:-
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopi ... highlight=

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopi ... highlight=

I like praise and worship, Christian rock and 80's/90's music. =)

I'm very particular about the music I enjoy, hehe.

Music I LOVE:
Heavy Metal
Rock
Instrumental
Soundtracks!
Celtic (some New Age in there too)
Remixes of Video Game songs

Music I Just Plain Like:
Contemporary Christian
Pop
Lite Rock
Classical

Music I Can Tolerate:
Country
Southern Gospely stuff

Music I Hate or Can't Stand:
RAP!!! (can't spell "crap" without "rap" :wink: )
Bluegrass

I'm very particular about the music I enjoy, hehe.

Music I LOVE:
Heavy Metal
Rock
Instrumental
Soundtracks!
Celtic (some New Age in there too)
Remixes of Video Game songs

Music I Just Plain Like:
Contemporary Christian
Pop
Lite Rock
Classical

Music I Can Tolerate:
Country
Southern Gospely stuff

Music I Hate or Can't Stand:
RAP!!! (can't spell "crap" without "rap" :wink: )
Bluegrass

Hey wow, we could be like music twins I love the ame things too, it drives my parents nuts though. I'm all for everything except for rap and country though, there's just something about it, well secular rap anyway.

ack! posted twice by mistake... :erm... can't delete one of them anyway... oops... oh well :lol:

I forgot to add jazz to the "tolerate" section. >.>

Yeah, my parents hate the heavy metal, but I love it. They hate the screaming and all, but I just like it. I really dunno why, but it just draws my attention and I enjoy it. I love the style. The lyrics aren't always the best sometimes, but I just like it. Even the rock that's not quite metal, but heavy, is really really good like Linkin Park, Creed, TRUST Company, Trapt, etc.

Well im into Punk and i like heavy/death metal too.. altho not a big fan...
Stuff like Operation Ivy, Sex Pistols (not very christian heh.. if n e1 has heard the first sentence in "Anarchy in the UK"), Mxpx (yeh theyre christian), The clash, NOFX, Pennywise, Bad Religion, The Ramones, The Vandals, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring,

And metal im just into a couple bands, Shadows Fall...Iron Maiden...Trust Company (not metal but heavy rock)..

Music I love
-Punk

Music I like
-Heavy/Death Metal
-Reggae
-Heavy Rock (Stuff like Trust Company, LP stuff like that is ok)
-Gothic

Music I can Tolerate

-Rock (Old stuff like Ac/Dc)

Music I TOTALLY HATE
-Country
-Jazz
-Blues
-Pop
-Emo
-Rap/Hip Hop
-Reggaeton

That covers it i

I like pretty much all rock really but my favourite band is The Rasmus.
I also like Christian artists such as TheBandWithNoName, Steve and Switchfoot.

Hmmm... well i like alot of bands some of them are As I Lay Dying, The Agony Scene, Demon Hunter, Unearth, Spoken, and Dead Poetic that is just a few to name. As you can tell im more into the Hard Rock scene than anything else.

I like any type of Christian music. E.g. worship, punk/rock, screamo, worship..ect

Fav bands:
Building 429
Pillar
relient K
Jeremy Camp
SuperChick
And tons more!

Non christian:
Cold Play
Good Charlotte
And bout any country song, lol.

Ook. I like a lot of stuff. Christian Wise, Hillsong are great :biggrin

Non Christian:

Coldplay
Jet
Oasis

That kinda stuff is the best.

I like all those mushy ballad songs, they're sooo awesome, plus if you sing the lyrics to God i bet he gets touched too =)

I'll pretty much listen to anything. I really like Aqualung, KT Turnstall, Panic! At the Disco, James Blunt, Coldplay, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, Relient K, Kutless, Jeremy Camp, Avalon,Third Day, Caedmon's Call, Sixpence None the Richer, Evenescance, Fleetwood MAC, Motion City Soundtrack, AgainstMe, AFI, and pretty much anything not rap...

:-D

I like all kinds of music actually. I listen to a lot of rock and alternative. I even like some rap--Eminem mostly because he's just funny to me.

Off the top of my head right now...I like Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Blink 182 and Green Day.

I love Josh Groban as well. I went to one of his concerts when he came to Montreal, it was amazing! He's got a terrific voice.

There are genres of music that I don't hate, but don't particularly listen to such as country and jazz.

And...that's about it for now.

I like bands like Emery, The Fall of Troy, Jacks Mannequin, Blink-182, Green Day, Funeral For A Friend, From First to Last, the list goes on...

liljester15 said:
I like showbread, Flyleaf, Kids in the Way(kinda), and then i like others too, like jeremy camp, rebecca st. james..what about you all?

KIND of music? Heavy metal (known to me and other fans as hardcore :biggrin) is my main interest, but there's also Rock, Punk, Hip-Hop, Rap, Rap-rock... As for BANDS:
Blindside
Still Remains
Underoath
Linkin Park(well... they're a bit controversial :tongue)
TFK
KJ-52
Kids in the Way
Eleventyseven
Relient K A tiny bit
Skillet
Pillar
Dizmas
Falling Up (Rock worship)
P.O.D.
Manafest
And many more...

wow, am i the only one here who likes boston?

my top favorite bands:
blue oyster cult
metallica
iron maiden
boston
nirvana

Rufus Wainwright, Scissor Sisters, The Dresden Dolls, The Decemberists,The Beatles, Leonard Cohen, Tears for Fears, Oingo Boingo...

I have weird tastes in music.

I like a lot of different kinds of music.
I like piano, classical, jazz, rock, pop, acoustic, indie, goth, industrial, metal, punk, emo, alternative, techno, electronica, trance, dance, rave, visual kei, J-rock, J-pop, orchestra...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back