Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's your favourite food?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
have it with a boutique craft beer
I'm not fancy in my beer tastes. Standard product from a good brewer works for me:

iu

"Hello darkness, my old friend..."

Over 10 years ago , My wife and I still talk about how good this seafood meal was at Ponce Inlet in Florida .

Seafood.jpg

My favorite. That's actually a tough question. Well, I suppose if I had to choose just one thing, I would go with the good old fashioned eggs and grits. You put some shredded cheddar cheese in it, salt/pepper, butter, and broken up bacon. Absolutely delicious and very filling.

But then again, a rare steak is also delicious. XD

Lately….
Sweet potatoes 🍠. They’re good for you! Walmart has store brand steam in bag sweet potatoes at a good price. I melt butter, mix it with cinnamon and brown sugar, and use the mix to top the steamed potatoes.

Very exciting. lol 😆. Good source of fiber and beta carotene…

Meatloaf. I make it with four pounds of hamburger meat, three eggs, lots of salt, minced onions, bread crumbs, and ketchup/mustard. Cook for one hour.

I plate a couple pieces and add a couple slices of butter to each. It semi melts and it adds a richness to it. For the side dish, I usually go with French style green beans and/or mashed potatoes.

It's quite good and I have leftovers for several days. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back