Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] When Does Electrocution Become Fatal?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
How much do you know about Wi-Fi? And cell phone signals from phones & towers? The entire globe is blanketed in more radio frequencies than ever before. It's not good for us.

People who work in that field have the instruments to detect field strengths. They're doing videos on YouTube I seen. I forget what max safe exposure is, but it isn't very high. We're not even supposed to be carrying cell phones in our pocket or next to our body...

Too much risk. Very interesting stuff. Many times I pull the plug on my Wi-Fi at night and started charging my phones downstairs, instead of bedroom on the nightstand, next to my head!
cb radios and older radios that cops use , all of them, use higher power then that. I use one and the ranges of that are able to reach less towers then a cell phone tower. these towers are few and farther and require more power to work

cb radios and older radios that cops use , all of them, use higher power then that. I use one and the ranges of that are able to reach less towers then a cell phone tower. these towers are few and farther and require more power to work

Yeah, and their also a zillion of them out there. Some of this stuff is different than old technology, and more harmful to us. I use speakerphone 99% of the time now so I don't have to put that phone to my head. People are getting tumors, cancers, can't have kids now because used to carry the cellphone in the front pocket...and stuff like that.

(Hey I bet that's why it's better to pray at night! The broadcasting and transmissions are less at night, so it'd make it easier to hear God?)

Yeah, and their also a zillion of them out there. Some of this stuff is different than old technology, and more harmful to us. I use speakerphone 99% of the time now so I don't have to put that phone to my head. People are getting tumors, cancers, can't have kids now because used to carry the cellphone in the front pocket...and stuff like that.

(Hey I bet that's why it's better to pray at night! The broadcasting and transmissions are less at night, so it'd make it easier to hear God?)
Tumors from just cell phones, your car ,home radio recieves signals that some station tower that puts out megawatts.

Am radio can be heard all over but is prone to interference but takes less power ,fm uses more power. Radios have been around since ww1 and before.microwave power has to be tuned to hurt you or such power that they can if you are near the source.

Brother, you're an electrician...and a chef...and a son of God...is there anything you don't do?!

Fly an airplane....
I want to but...it's way too expensive to learn. 5hrs is over $1K and it takes a minimum of 70 hrs to get a pilot's license for a normal plane that's not even a jet.

I want to fly the new Citation X1...it cruises at Mach 0.95. that would be a lot of fun.

So my next hobby is going in the other direction of scuba diving. I can afford the lessons and the equipment. So I'm going to.

I'm an ENFP....I do everything. (Meyers Briggs)
And I'm also a #3 on the ennagram. (Meaning that I accomplish all I set out to do regardless of right, wrong, or indifferent. It's not exactly a good thing always...but it's a lot of fun)

Fly an airplane....
I want to but...it's way too expensive to learn. 5hrs is over $1K and it takes a minimum of 70 hrs to get a pilot's license for a normal plane that's not even a jet.

I want to fly the new Citation X1...it cruises at Mach 0.95. that would be a lot of fun.

So my next hobby is going in the other direction of scuba diving. I can afford the lessons and the equipment. So I'm going to.

I'm an ENFP....I do everything. (Meyers Briggs)
And I'm also a #3 on the ennagram. (Meaning that I accomplish all I set out to do regardless of right, wrong, or indifferent. It's not exactly a good thing always...but it's a lot of fun)

I took that test! I am an....well, I forget, lol it's been too long. My Sister was a scuba diver. I inherited all her equipment and tanks and stuff. I was in Colorado though so I sold it all off, except the diving knife.

Tumors from just cell phones, your car ,home radio recieves signals that some station tower that puts out megawatts.

Am radio can be heard all over but is prone to interference but takes less power ,fm uses more power. Radios have been around since ww1 and before.microwave power has to be tuned to hurt you or such power that they can if you are near the source.

It's prolly all dangerous in the long run. I was able to Google a map of cell phone towers in my area and I have about 23 within a 2 mile radius of my house. That includes a few radio towers which broadcast. A few local businesses have their own radio systems.

No wonder it's always so nice to get out into the countryside or mountains or whatever. The good peaceful feeling you get out in the boonies is largely simply being away from the city and it's electro-magnetic fields and broadcast transmissions. (The fresh air and blue/ green colors help too)

It's prolly all dangerous in the long run. I was able to Google a map of cell phone towers in my area and I have about 23 within a 2 mile radius of my house. That includes a few radio towers which broadcast. A few local businesses have their own radio systems.

No wonder it's always so nice to get out into the countryside or mountains or whatever. The good peaceful feeling you get out in the boonies is largely simply being away from the city and it's electro-magnetic fields and broadcast transmissions. (The fresh air and blue/ green colors help too)
Once where I live was a such

I was able to Google a map of cell phone towers in my area and I have about 23 within a 2 mile radius of my house.

No wonder it's always so nice to get out into the countryside or mountains or whatever. The good peaceful feeling you get out in the boonies is largely simply being away from the city and it's electro-magnetic fields and broadcast transmissions.

Heh. I'm on the best mobile service in my area, by far. Downstairs I have NO service.
Let's see how long it takes them to get my power back on; it just went out and I'm not exactly high priority

Usually, it's the current interrupting the rhythm of the heart, which goes into ventricular fibrillation (just sits there and uselessly quivers). How likely that is, depends on several things:

1. there must be a current that runs through the chest. If you aren't grounded, that's less likely.

2. The frequency must be so it interferes with the fibers that conduct the signal for the heart to contract. This is why "Bovey" electric cutters work in surgery without causing fibrillation. The frequency is so high that it doesn't affect the heart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrosurgery

3. As Jason says, the amperage (amount of current) must be sufficient to have an effect.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back